Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (36206 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Mbkite(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
they tried... but, that image should not be taken as Jesus Christ. They should have just given CAN bible or even hymn book.

They tried though.... I think they acted in ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by repogirl(f): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
The enemy of your enemy becomes your friend while your interests align.

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by miqos03: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
ok
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by AceRoyal: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
The enemy of my enemy is my friend! Forging religious alliances ahead of 2019 or Doomsday's.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Reality2015(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is a good development in Nigeria, shame to our politician that always want to be using religious problem as election material . Thanks to initiator

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by sagir1994(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't understand these people at all.. are they Muslims or Christians, you see them today in mosques and tomorrow in churches. These set of people sometimes rain abuses and hot insults to the wife of Islamic prophet Muhammad. Somebody should please help me with the definition of hyporacy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by kenx1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oya Sunnis where una dey

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by malware: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Now that their leader is in detention, they're looking everywhere, left, right and centre for allies. Desperation can lead to anything sha.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
Hail the God of Christians and the god of Shia grin
NO OTHER GOD THAN THE ALMIGHTY GOD
THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by madridsta007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
durubrian:

Oga, we know... Carry your wahala dey go

Haha! Just stating out the truth, Monsieur.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by 0b10010011: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arlex:
That's not the picture of Jesus.

The white men that brought religion into Africa told them Jesus looked like that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by gbegemaster(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow! Nice. Common goals though. Still, gladly accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Reference(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
The Sunnis are gradually being isolated as intolerant and incapable of reaching across the aisle. Smart political move.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by zinaunreal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Who are the sponsors of boko haram?
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by harizonal123(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arlex:
That's not the picture of Jesus.
It may not be the picture of our Lord Jesus Christ but its just a show of kind gesture

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Yeligray(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na pretence oh. Don't fall for it. There is sumtin serious goin on downstairs.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by buchilino(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
MAJEK FASHEK ONCE SANG, RELIGION NA POLITICS.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by gbegemaster(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
durubrian:

Oga, we know... Carry your wahala dey go
Duru mai guy. Ha far na?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Damilare5882(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Youths ..let's form a poilitcal party as against 2019 and take this country back from all these hungry fools and make it better #enoughisenough
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by durubrian(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
gbegemaster:
Duru mai guy. Ha far na?
Gbege how far... This you constant greeting dey fear me o
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by nextstep(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Thanks but, F*CK material gifts.

The best gift they can give is to call their own to order and protect Christian lives. They should educate and lift their people out of mind slavery and abject poverty. Is it the picture of Jesus that will stop the killings? SMh angry
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Chukwudozzie(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
That's not Jesus
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by gbegemaster(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
durubrian:

Gbege how far... This you constant greeting dey fear me o
Lol. Just checking up on you.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by durubrian(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lol. Just checking up on you.
Thank you, Sir

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Antoeni(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
The Shiite Moslems practice the Reformed and modernized form of Islam, they don't adhere to the hate teachings of the Quran and Hadiths, hence the hatred and discrimination
And the Sunni Moslems sees the Shiite Moslems as no true Moslems, becos try to reform some part of the Hadiths that is portraying Islam in bad light. N B. El-Rufai ,Buratai (COAS),Buhari are all Sunni moslems

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by EternalTruth: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
40kobo77:
This is really nice.

I am impressed with this very well. Muslims extending an hand of friendship?wow. God will continue to bring peace between both religions.

If only the Igbo's and Yoruba's can extend a genuine hand of friendship to each other,the South will be a very powerful people to be reckoned with.

I dedicate this FTC to the Urhobo people of Delta State.

Urhobo Wadooo.

those two tribes igbos and yorubas really cause trouble in this country

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubbish of the highest level!... Who sent them to present picture of an American actor as Jesus?.. I will not believe all these lies about Jesus again. I don't even believe he ever existed!
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by EternalTruth: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Antoeni:
The Shiite Moslems practice the Reformed and modernized form of Islam, they don't adhere to the hate teachings of the Quran and Hadiths, hence the hatred and discrimination
And the Sunni Moslems sees the Shiite Moslems as no true Moslems, becos try to reform some part of the Hadiths that is portraying Islam in bad light. N B. El-Rufai ,Buratai (COAS),Buhari are all Sunni moslems
lmao.
The last part of your post got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by MCDanselm(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
WHOcarex:
Make una check inside o. Bomb fit dey inside undecided
lol....
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by EternalTruth: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm
Jerimiah 32:27
how does this verse correlate with this topic at hand?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by nurusystem(m): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
that what we are saying ,,who no the real face of Jesus,that is not Jesus.a hollywood actor,,who have is original pic,,this is assumption my freind ,no eyes has seen god.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by warriorPedigree: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / The Pastors I Respect Most In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.