Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (36213 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by dust144(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
All na wash

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by lukency(m): 6:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
They want to forge alliance with the christians by all means because of their percieved persecution.Thesame shiittes were behind the beheading of Gideon Akaluka years back in kano.Bastard hypos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Smooyis(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
I seem to love this brand of Muslims. All we need is mutual understanding.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Dinobi77: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
The Shiite sects I think is more peaceful than the other sect. The other sect will be like the Shiite re infidels

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by SalamRushdie: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
We need to promote love amon one another

Any extremist on both side that will plunge this country

Into chaos

Will be put to shame

Are talking of Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by vengertime: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arlex:
That's not the picture of Jesus.
we know it's your picture.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by yinkslinks(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
The shiite muslims are known for peace bro unlike those jihadist ones.
40kobo77:
This is really nice.

I am impressed with this very well. Muslims extending an hand of friendship?wow. God will continue to bring peace between both religions.

If only the Igbo's and Yoruba's can extend a genuine hand of friendship to each other,the South will be a very powerful people to be reckoned with.

I dedicate this FTC to the Urhobo people of Delta State.

Urhobo Wadooo.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Dething: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
this is good for us.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Antoeni(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
@eternaltruth but na confirm o,what was y more than 1000 shite moslems were kill nothing happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by robosky02(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
If you draw Mohammed an give them

wouldn't they say

blasphemy

just thinking aloud undecided?
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by EternalTruth: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Antoeni:
@eternaltruth but na confirm o,what was y more than 1000 shite moslems were kill nothing happened
and up till now El zackascy is still being detained.
I can still vividly remember that shiite Muslims celebrated and wished Christians merry Xmas.

I think they are the modernize Muslims who opposed violence that's why buratai dey use dem do suya meat at Buhari's and hell ru fire's command.

In ShakaZullu and Kingbuhari's voice "buhari is a mad terrorist. TUFIAKWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by adem30: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
God Bless Buratai. His boys have reset their brain to factory settings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by kaystick86(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Now oga Buhari and elrufia will abuse them of been fanatic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by poyet(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
The Shiites are more tolerating than the Sunnis. Most terrorists are Sunnis.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Oooh! A portrait of the christian Jesus. How nice. They love you and you love them. Roses and perfumes all round. What a happy relationship.

Only a gullible person will fall for this. Well, there is no shortage of those sha.

Enjoy your friendship with these very trustworthy fellows. I recommend them. Lol.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by solidman59(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by braino1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmm. i like that

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
stephenduru:
Today 1/02/2017 , members of the Academic Forum of the Islamic Movement visited Christian Association of Nigeria  (CAN) Headquarters in Bauchi.

The visit is aimed at promoting mutual understanding and familiarization between the Islamic Movement and Christian Association of Nigeria and as a gesture of bringing Unity among people of different faith in Nigeria.

Rev Joshua Maina,  the Chairman CAN ,Bauchi thanked the Academic Forum for what he called the wonderful visit. Reverend Joshua encouraged  Nigerians to embark on similar campaign for the unity of the entire people of  Nigeria . He showed dismay on how some media outlets are trying to incite people to turn against Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia Islam, despite the fact that Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia are the most peace loving people and dedicated citizens of Nigeria.

He called on all people of conscience to shun Saudi Arabian campaign of disunity and terrorism as well as its western allies.

Academic Forum presented a gift designed by the Academic Forum's Art and Design unit showing the Inscription of Jesus.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-gift-shiite-members-gave-to-can.html?m=1
i jst hope say dis guys no get hidden agenda. my brothers make una shine una eyes oo

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by austinbrown: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow this is good, this is the first time I'm happy with the muslims

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Mouthgag: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
uyams:
Finally the have accepted Jesus christ as there personal lord and saviour
Human worshipper!
I reject it.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by shukudi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Vikkie14:

My Enemy's enemy is my Friend.
. So what will happen to my enemy's enemy the day my enemy decides to reunite with me? I see deception written all over that gift. The christians overthere can't be more muslims than the sunnis. If they allow themselves to be used in the scuffle going on in Islam up north, the day the two waring parties reconcile it will be difficult for the christians there to breath in oxygen. If they truely love ppl of other religions, where were they when sharia was been forced on most northern states?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by MistadeRegal(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Trojan Horse.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by wayitis: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
Interesting, but beware of Taqiyya.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by bameyi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
40kobo77:

If only the Igbo's and Yoruba's can extend a genuine hand of friendship to each other,the South will be a very powerful people to be reckoned with.

Tell them because of there differences they allow the North to enjoy the wealth of our land. Lol

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by creepsyme(f): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
stephenduru:
Today 1/02/2017 , members of the Academic Forum of the Islamic Movement visited Christian Association of Nigeria  (CAN) Headquarters in Bauchi.

The visit is aimed at promoting mutual understanding and familiarization between the Islamic Movement and Christian Association of Nigeria and as a gesture of bringing Unity among people of different faith in Nigeria.

Rev Joshua Maina,  the Chairman CAN ,Bauchi thanked the Academic Forum for what he called the wonderful visit. Reverend Joshua encouraged  Nigerians to embark on similar campaign for the unity of the entire people of  Nigeria . He showed dismay on how some media outlets are trying to incite people to turn against Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia Islam, despite the fact that Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia are the most peace loving people and dedicated citizens of Nigeria.

He called on all people of conscience to shun Saudi Arabian campaign of disunity and terrorism as well as its western allies.

Academic Forum presented a gift designed by the Academic Forum's Art and Design unit showing the Inscription of Jesus.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-gift-shiite-members-gave-to-can.html?m=1
deception. I know muslims can never like christians .
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by menwongo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is a nice move, but we Christians don't worship images. Rather we worship the name JESUS Christ.

That said, they visiting CAN is a welcome development even without the portrait. I pray let peace be still.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by str8talk1: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Good, we need to work out our peace.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by bantudra: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
the shias shouldnt mind dem dem...

they are brainwashed..

just throw it in the dustbin and forgive dem dem...
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by menwongo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mbkite:
they tried... but, that image should not be taken as Jesus Christ. They should have just given CAN bible or even hymn book.

They tried though.... I think they acted in ignorance.

The best and simple post have ever read on nairaland.
Guy truthfully you be brain box.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by SenatorKB: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is really nice.

I am impressed with this very well. Muslims extending an hand of friendship?wow. God will continue to bring peace between both religions.

I dedicate this FTC to the Urhobo people of Delta State.

Urhobo Wadooo.

Oniovo Mavor?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by 1stOracle(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
stephenduru:

this farction of Islam are not the destructive once. they know about Jesus in there Holy Book, that is one of the reasons they are been killed too.

just passing thou!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.