Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (36209 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by true2god: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
sagir1994:
I don't understand these people at all.. are they Muslims or Christians, you see them today in mosques and tomorrow in churches. These set of people sometimes rain abuses and hot insults to the wife of Islamic prophet Muhammad. Somebody should please help me with the definition of hyporacy
They believed Aisha poisoned Mohammed.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by daremiarchs(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
cheesy

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by akigbemaru: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Shiite gift!
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by teozey111(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
cirmuell:
Nice gesture. smiley

Hell no! May ewerybody dey im lane abeg angry
see this one....who ask for your crippled opinion
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by lastpage: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
WHOcarex:
Make una check inside o. Bomb fit dey inside undecided

You should be ashamed of yourself, if this is all you can post!

Lastpage!
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Mbkite(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
menwongo:

The best and simple post have ever read on nairaland. Guy truthfully you be brain box.
thanks so much brother. I'm humbled.

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Kingbusssy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
WHOcarex:
Oga pack well
Don't you have anything relevant to say ?
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Hades2016(m): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Are we sure it came from their mind ... Mean while Christians use your brain ooooo

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by lastpage: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
cirmuell:
Nice gesture. smiley

Hell no! May ewerybody dey im lane abeg angry

Chill Bro!

I am a Christian but let us reason together like grown-ups.

Let us ASSUME that the Shiites were bad before now (emphasis on "assumption"wink.
Let us assume they have done bad things against Christians in the past.

But right now, they have decided to turn a new leaf, seek peace with all men and tow the path of peace.
(Mind you, l am not saying they are Evil, this is only an assumption so l can make my point).

Question is: What is wrong in one correcting one's past mistakes and seeking to make peace with a former "enemy"?
Is that not what we Christians preach?
Is that not what Christ taught us (to strive to do good to others)
What is wrong if they show us love.... and we in-turn, show them love?

Is it not commendable that they are "making the effort" to promote peaceful co-existence?
Should we not encourage them, lead them and make a good example for them to follow so that they are even more inspired to understand that "We do not hate them".... but we are for peace?

Christianity is NOT BY WORDS OF MOUTH, it is BY ACTION AND DEEDS.
The Bible asked us (Christians) to "Let your light so shine so much that men will wonder and ask: Which God do you serve" (so they may also serve).

The meaning of this is that we must lead by GOOD EXAMPLE and be an INSPIRATION to others.

Irrespective of what is going-on between the Shias and the Sunni people in Govt right now (I hope we all realise that "all Nigerians" in general, are not the one having an issue with Shias, the problem is between them and "those in power"wink we Nigerians wil welcome anyone who sues for PEACE, with open hands.

The Shias have done it and l commend them wholeheartedly.
The Sunnis, if they also want Peace, should do same and extend a hand of friendship.

We Christians should also reciprocate by opening-up dialogue routes with them, explain further to them that we do not wish to disturb them in the "free practice" of their belief/religion and they in turn must show respect to Christians in the practice of our belief/religion.

Religion is of the heart, in the heart and is between you and your God.
God (whichever one you believe) is too big and powerful to require a mere man, who cannot even create an ant, to fight on his behalf.

If you think anyone has insulted your God, then be sure that "god" is watching him and would punish him at the right time of His choosing.
Dont be overzealous and extremist by killing others, claiming you are avenging for God.
God does not require it and He does not want you to do such.

Thank you Shia Muslims, show Nigerians that you are not what you are being portrayed as.
Let you love so-shine...

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by lastpage: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
malware:
Now that their leader is in detention, they're looking everywhere, left, right and centre for allies. Desperation can lead to anything sha.

Forging "friendship and peace" is all that Christianity is about.
If that is what it takes to make them want to forge peace and alliances, then what is wrong with that?

what manner of person are you sef?

Lastpage!
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Solozzo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
madridsta007:
The drawing of a white man, with firm Caucasian features.

Jesus Christ, was no Caucasian. Israel is in the Middle East, and their features are distinct from the Caucasians. They are black-tanned and the Europenisation of Christianity wasn't going to allow for the "black man" to be the reference for billions of individuals.
bronze i.e black skin with white hair

Absolutel!! Exactly what the book of Revelations is talking about. It condemned all the churches of Europe and states categorically that only the children of Israel -144,000 of them will go to heaven . The rest of us would be the great crowd that will be in paradise. It also describes Christ as having the color of burnt bronze and white hair.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Miyachi: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Black Jesus. What they drew there was Micheal Angelo's boyfriend.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Yeeyo: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
WHOcarex:
u ar true wooo cos muslims cn not be trusted

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by WHOcarex: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kingbusssy:

Oga pack well
Don't you have anything relevant to say ?
And what's the "relevant" thing to say?
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by WHOcarex: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
lastpage:

You should be ashamed of yourself, if this is all you can post!

Lastpage!
Come o, see this idiat o. Nor be my own I talk? Wetin concern you with what I post.
See enh, thunder fire your head. Fhoool.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Bluezy13(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arlex:
That's not the picture of Jesus.

Tell that to the Christians.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by DrogoG(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Giving them a picture of a Caucasian (white) as Jesus is st*upid.
If Jesus ever existed, he would look either be Black or Brown! He would NEVER be white!!
Nigerian churches are too dumb to know this!
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Trexnemesis(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jess came as a black man because two of His ancestors were black- Rahab & Bathsheba. Solomon was black consequently. Go and do the research, it's true. Even Adam and Eve were blacks.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Trexnemesis(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
WHOcarex:
Come o, see this idiat o. Nor be my own I talk? Wetin concern you with what I post.
See enh, thunder fire your head. Fhoool.

Ahh! Thunder ke.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by WHOcarex: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Trexnemesis:

Ahh! Thunder ke.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by macgodon: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
do anything free comes from the devil Christians should watch out, except the Qur'an is rewritten Christianity and Jew are the worst enemy of Islam and they will never stay in peace just b4 exmas they were told from Saudi that the biggest sin ever is to wish Christians happy exmas, if you observe Muslims people don't greet Christians that bcs their Mallam also said it a sin. just speaking the fact fellow Christian pls be careful a Muslim will never love you it against their religion.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by macgodon: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
macgodon:
do anything free comes from the devil Christians should watch out, except the Qur'an is rewritten Christianity and Jew are the worst enemy of Islam and they will never stay in peace just b4 exmas they were told from Saudi that the biggest sin ever is to wish Christians happy exmas, if you observe Muslims people don't greet Christians that bcs their Mallam also said it a sin. just speaking the fact fellow Christian pls be careful a Muslim will never love you it against their religion.

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Shias are smarter than Sunnis but the Sunnis are definitely bloodier...this unfortunately is what their religion regards best.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Sexina851(f): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2017
durubrian:

Oga, we know... Carry your wahala dey go
Thank you my brother. Over Sabi go kill some people. Radarada
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by uyams(m): 12:38am On Feb 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
Human worshipper! I reject it.

God have mercy on you, I pray you got to know JESUS Christ
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Abusombody: 12:57am On Feb 02, 2017
This look nice ooo but how much where they paid to do this
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by cirmuell(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2017
lastpage:

Chill Bro!

I am a Christian but let us reason together like grown-ups.

Let us ASSUME that the Shiites were bad before now (emphasis on "assumption"wink.
Let us assume they have done bad things against Christians in the past.

But right now, they have decided to turn a new leaf, seek peace with all men and tow the path of peace.
(Mind you, l am not saying they are Evil, this is only an assumption so l can make my point).

Question is: What is wrong in one correcting one's past mistakes and seeking to make peace with a former "enemy"?
Is that not what we Christians preach?
Is that not what Christ taught us (to strive to do good to others)
What is wrong if they show us love.... and we in-turn, show them love?

Is it not commendable that they are "making the effort" to promote peaceful co-existence?
Should we not encourage them, lead them and make a good example for them to follow so that they are even more inspired to understand that "We do not hate them".... but we are for peace?

Christianity is NOT BY WORDS OF MOUTH, it is BY ACTION AND DEEDS.
The Bible asked us (Christians) to "Let your light so shine so much that men will wonder and ask: Which God do you serve" (so they may also serve).

The meaning of this is that we must lead by GOOD EXAMPLE and be an INSPIRATION to others.

Irrespective of what is going-on between the Shias and the Sunni people in Govt right now (I hope we all realise that "all Nigerians" in general, are not the one having an issue with Shias, the problem is between them and "those in power"wink we Nigerians wil welcome anyone who sues for PEACE, with open hands.

The Shias have done it and l commend them wholeheartedly.
The Sunnis, if they also want Peace, should do same and extend a hand of friendship.

We Christians should also reciprocate by opening-up dialogue routes with them, explain further to them that we do not wish to disturb them in the "free practice" of their belief/religion and they in turn must show respect to Christians in the practice of our belief/religion.

Religion is of the heart, in the heart and is between you and your God.
God (whichever one you believe) is too big and powerful to require a mere man, who cannot even create an ant, to fight on his behalf.

If you think anyone has insulted your God, then be sure that "god" is watching him and would punish him at the right time of His choosing.
Dont be overzealous and extremist by killing others, claiming you are avenging for God.
God does not require it and He does not want you to do such.

Thank you Shia Muslims, show Nigerians that you are not what you are being portrayed as.
Let you love so-shine...

Lastpage!

Nice piece bro, I actually love what shiite is doing and I commend them. The last part of my post was not directed at them, it was meant for the guy that said Yorubas and Igbos should do same. Wth the kind of hate I see on here, it's just not possible anymore .

#goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by najib632(m): 2:28am On Feb 02, 2017
stephenduru:
Today 1/02/2017 , members of the Academic Forum of the Islamic Movement visited Christian Association of Nigeria  (CAN) Headquarters in Bauchi.

The visit is aimed at promoting mutual understanding and familiarization between the Islamic Movement and Christian Association of Nigeria and as a gesture of bringing Unity among people of different faith in Nigeria.

Rev Joshua Maina,  the Chairman CAN ,Bauchi thanked the Academic Forum for what he called the wonderful visit. Reverend Joshua encouraged  Nigerians to embark on similar campaign for the unity of the entire people of  Nigeria . He showed dismay on how some media outlets are trying to incite people to turn against Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia Islam, despite the fact that Shaikh Zakzaky and Shia are the most peace loving people and dedicated citizens of Nigeria.

He called on all people of conscience to shun Saudi Arabian campaign of disunity and terrorism as well as its western allies.

Academic Forum presented a gift designed by the Academic Forum's Art and Design unit showing the Inscription of Jesus.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/see-gift-shiite-members-gave-to-can.html?m=1
Hypocrisy I am not suprised they to are polytheists! I was expecting to see food and better things but they presenting the picture of Jesus A.S. that they have not seen and these are the same set of bastards that will have the Guts to insult Umar R.A. may Allah Guide you if you wish to be guided.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by najib632(m): 2:30am On Feb 02, 2017
Antoeni:
The Shiite Moslems practice the Reformed and modernized form of Islam, they don't adhere to the hate teachings of the Quran and Hadiths, hence the hatred and discrimination
And the Sunni Moslems sees the Shiite Moslems as no true Moslems, becos try to reform some part of the Hadiths that is portraying Islam in bad light. N B. El-Rufai ,Buratai (COAS),Buhari are all Sunni moslems
please you do not know anything about Islam so please keep shut.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by victorazy(m): 6:45am On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:
We need to promote love amon one another

Any extremist on both side that will plunge this country

Into chaos

Will be put to shame

Trust them at ur own peril
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Antoeni(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=najib632 young man I will nt be surprised if u tell me to keep shut,it shows ur level of reasoning, moslems (fanatics, extremists) like u re d of all d problems will re have in d country today,because u can't u can't respect people's view and accept them 4 who dey re, grow up
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by bamiworld(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2017
Arlex:
That's not the picture of Jesus.
hmmm, sebi u sabi jesus pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / The Pastors I Respect Most In Nigeria. / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.