Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace (36207 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by mousco(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2017
I smell pretends, if devil gv u stove he will take ur pot if not the whole kitchen. This is my view though

I still pormote peaceful co-existence among us
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Etogist: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2017
European Idol?
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by aisammy4: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Alhamdullilah, the world can see that shiites are very peaceful people only like what other groups having saying about shiia. We should shed weapon and embrace peace. Stop spreading rumors and lying about other man's faith - something you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by infojunkie243(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2017
WHOcarex:
Make una check inside o. Bomb fit dey inside undecided
Recieve sense... How will people be promoting peace and ur here talking trash

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by alaskido(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Wonders shall never end. So the Shittes knows that Jesus Christ exists. So they believe Jesus Christ is Lord. Thank you Almighty Father for your good works on earth. What will the Christians give them in return as a gift? Maybe the portrait of Prophet Mohammed that is if they have seen a picture of him before.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Hipsymoi: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2017
I just hope there is no evil motive behind this. #justasking undecided undecided
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by WHOcarex: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2017
infojunkie243:
Recieve sense... How will people be promoting peace and ur here talking trash
Shut up!! They should go and promote peace in Maiduguri and Kaduna. Promoting peace my azz. Fhoool like you
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by najib632(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Antoeni:
[quote author=najib632 young man I will nt be surprised if u tell me to keep shut,it shows ur level of reasoning, moslems (fanatics, extremists) like u re d of all d problems will re have in d country today,because u can't u can't respect people's view and accept them 4 who dey re, grow up
You people of the books and some foolish muslims think that to become a sinner means becoming modernised keep on filling your life with filth and do not accept the signs of God, keep on letting Shaytan mislead you, after all most of you think heaven is a boring place so you chose to do anything you like on this earth and think you are deceiving God, to each man his own grave May Allah guide whom He wills.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Zeddicuz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
[b][/b] Christiams nd shias should join forces nd fresist the sunni,fulani terrorist muslims.we shall surely defeat dem. meanwhile,my new girlfriend in zaria is a shia muslim beauty .
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by mystry(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm
Jerimiah 32:27
i swear seeing this post from you surprises me thank GOD
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2017
WHOcarex:
Make una check inside o. Bomb fit dey inside undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by analice107: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
You mean there are no Shiites in Boko Haram?

If the Islamic AL Tiggya gets you, then you are finished.

Islam always unite when it comes to killing Christians and Jews.
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by infojunkie243(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2017
WHOcarex:
Shut up!! They should go and promote peace in Maiduguri and Kaduna. Promoting peace my azz. Fhoool like you

I see u really have no sense... So I repeat.. .. RECIEVE SENSE....
Re: Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace by princetoun: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
cant you work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / The Pastors I Respect Most In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.