Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Almost Paradise - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Paradise (143000 Views)

Wilderness In Paradise (non-fiction) / TRAGIC PARADISE By Idorenyin Matthew / Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Paradise by Akinwale14(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
This Otunba Jay jst dy vex me after all this bad thinx Ella d 2 him he stil get mind leave his wife/lizz and follow that devil/ella because of money,mah stop readin dis story be4 i commit murder,Candy weldon ma i dy expt another wonderful story from u after this 1,God bless u
Re: Almost Paradise by Hadampson(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2017
stephenGee12:

i no lose interest oo, na interest lose me grin grin grin
Welcome back dear. Hope d update go dedy flowe steady.
Lemme call my fellow trouble makers: hadampson, alamiendagash, wisolzy and his entourage of 'we'. Another update don dey ground

Hear my moniker from afar. Another story again chai u people no go kill me with story o.

#following
Re: Almost Paradise by kingofcasting(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2017
candy:
@harjibolar10,missmossy and my sweetest fans...this is for you.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 23

Liz ran blindly upstairs, wielding the small screw driver she found in the car earlier. The uniformed guard ran after her, almost catching up with her as she rounded a bend at the head of the stairs. The others ran after her, but the other uniformed guard kept them at bay with a handgun that looked very much like the real deal.

“Oluwatobiloba!!!” She screamed as she ran.

“Mum.” She thought she heard a muffled sound from the room opposite the stairs. Stupefied, she strained her ears and listened for the sound again. Silence. She was only a few feet away from the sound, so there can be no mistake about the voice she heard. The guard caught up with in her in three strides as she turned the knob of the room directly opposite the stairs. “Leave me alone, okay! Tobiloba!!!” She screamed repeatedly as the guard pinned her flaying arms to her side, tears streaming down her face. The guard pulled her away from the door and walked her downstairs. They heard the siren of a police vehicle and it grew louder as it approached the compound.

“Get ready to mark time at Iyaganku.” Ella hissed, her brows creased in deep a frown of uncertainty. The sound of the siren grew louder. Liz, Helen, Chuks, Richard and Kemi looked on in bewilderment.

“Ha, oga I told you I don’t want police wahala o.” Helen whispered, facing Richard, the others just waited patiently. “I’m sorry ma, we’ll vacate your compound within...”

“Will you stop that, Helen!” Richard cut her short. “Nobody is going to Iyaganku here.” He said with as much confidence as he could muster. The sight of his sister crying her eyes out and the wicked smile playing on Ella’s beautiful lips angered him the more. He walked towards his sister who was crouched on the beautifully tiled floor, her hands holding her head in agony. “Let’s get out of here.” He tried to pull her up, but she resisted. The sound of the siren grew louder, then very loud as it got to Ella’s gate, and then it grew faint as the police van drove beyond the compound and negotiated the bend at the end of the street.

“So, can you leave now?” Ella asked, relieved at the turn of event. Calling the police was an empty threat-she couldn’t risk search of her house. It was too dangerous.”When Jay comes, you can iron things out.”

Suddenly, Liz leapt and grabbed the collar of Ella’s satin shirt and shook her violently. “What have you done to my son?” She asked.
The gun wielding guard drew closer and attempted to separate them. There was a look in his eyes that said he would shoot if he had the slightest encouragement. “I’m streaming this live!” Chuks cried out suddenly, holding his infinix phone in his out stretched hands. “Even if you seize this phone or destroy it, the video is already on the web.”

“Stay away, Ladi. She’s a toothless bulldog and a woman scorned.” Ella told the guard. She faced Liz and said, “I understand your anger, but I can’t help you. Your soon to be ex-husband took his boy and the boy followed him willingly. You know you have nothing to offer him except poverty. Please meet him at the law court.” She shrugged her shoulders, getting Liz’s hands off her in the process. “They will lock the gate after you.” Ella said and climbed the beautifully tiled spiral stairs that led upstairs.

Liz stood blinking, open mouthed, as she watched Ella climb the stairs in all elegance. She suddenly felt terribly violated, oppressed and depressed. She burst into another round of tears as Richard held her by the shoulder.

“We are coming back.” Richard promised as the group filed outside in disappointment. Ladi's eyes after them.

Re: Almost Paradise by adeniyi65(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2017
Welldone candy.this is a great job.more wisdom to your brain and more ink to your pen,sry! More mb to ur phone.i love this.awaiting concluding parts.
Re: Almost Paradise by CecyAdrian(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=adeniyi65 post=56487467][/quote]

undecided
Re: Almost Paradise by waluga(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
me dey vex ooo..where have yuh been all this while...i don miss ella trouble and the solitude act in which liz is turning into

nice write up
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 11:46am On May 16, 2017

Chapter 24

“You arrested Liz for kidnap?” Yomi asked. “I mean, you spring up surprises but this tops it.”

“Yeah!” Otunba scowled and jammed his hands into his pants pocket. “She was in our place to look for my son, and then the boy disappeared just a few hours to his flight. Ella was very upset.” He hissed.

“What made you think Liz travelled to Lagos to abduct your son, all the way from Ibadan?”

“She has a motive. She has always been envious of Ella!” Otunba said in anger. “We have to go to court over this. Ella spent so much to give my son a bright future abroad.”

Yomi stood up in anger, pushed back his desk and faced his friend. “Are you sure we are talking about the same woman here? Or is it not this Ella that left you with a two-week-old baby only to show up after twenty one years?” He shoved his friend aside and moved towards the window of his office, still boiling with anger.

Otunba opened his mouth to speak but only a big sigh escaped his lips. His friend’s words almost got to him. He fisted and unfisted his hands, anger oozing in all directions. He felt like punching Yomi, but he restrained himself. Instead, he scratched the back of his neck and asked, “Whose side are you on, Oriyomi?”

“Definitely, not your side.” Yomi said. “I’d rather represent Liz, if you refuse to drop the charges. For crying out loud, this woman has been through hell since her son was declared missing. If she knows her onions, she should sue you and Ella for abducting her son in the first place...”

“My son...” Otunba cut him short.

“The boy was living with her and no judge granted you custody.”

“Where was she when I took the boy? She was in Canada gallivanting with a man, her one-time boyfriend...”

“And you were where? At home waiting for her?” Yomi asked angrily, trying very hard to keep his anger under control, but wishing he could beat some sense into his friend’s head. To him, he was under a spell, even though he was not much of a religious person.

Otunba swallowed hard. Ella had warned him against Yomi, but he has been adamant, insisting he was his best friend. Now, he knew he had to finally agree Ella was right all along. “Yomi, I think we have to part ways and you stick to Liz, I’m sticking to my wife...”

“She’s not your wife but your live-in-lover. You are still legally married to Liz, your divorce is not final yet.” Yomi said, his anger disappearing at the sullen look of his childhood friend. Somehow, he knew he needed help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Paradise by Eniqurl(f): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
This is getting hot oh
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2017
Walking briskly in the rain, she wondered how she was going to get cash. She needed more money than her foodstuff store could ever generate in a hurry. Besides, circumstances that made her lock the store up for over three months are still there. Otunba was still with Ella, Darasimi was still not talking to her and Tobi was still missing, he’s been missing for over two months now. She fought with her umbrella in the guts of wind and rain as she navigated the bend before her now excruciatingly lonely house. She was coming from her childhood friend, a police officer who advised her to get the sum of N100,000 to settle her boss so she won’t be charged to court by Ella and Otunba.
“Maybe Ella meant well afterall,” She thought as she opened the gate, fighting the umbrella, stepping in puddles and feeling the muddy water seep through her slippers.

Folding her umbrella, she made a mad dash through the potholes to the front door. The wind caught in the umbrella and rain splashed at her legs, and again, she had that weird feeling that had been with her all day. She looked over her shoulder but saw no one. She was alone in a lonely way. She shrugged her shoulders and wished the weird feeling away as she slid her key in the lock. The house was dark and quiet.
Suddenly, the shrill sound of her cell phone broke into the night. She tried to pick the call but her handset slid and fell on the floor. Quickly, she retrieved it and checked the caller id, it was Deji. She had avoided him like plague since they returned from Canada. She knew she was not emotionally stable enough to start dating again.

“Hello.” She said into the phone, her voice reverberating through the shrill silence of the night.

“What’s going on?” Deji asked from the other end.

“Nothing. Tobi is still missing and I have a court case hanging on my neck.” Liz said, cradling her cell phone between her shoulder and ear as she struck a third match trying to light a lantern.

“I know, That’s why i’m calling. I’m on my way to see you, are you at home?”

“Deji, please, don’t go into that, I’m nowhere near seeing anyone emotionally...”

“This is important,” Deji cut her short. “It’s about Tobi. I think I found him.”
Liz stopped short and her heart nearly dropped through the floor. “Dead or alive?” She managed to ask, in a shaky voice.

“Alive. I found a link online, and a couple of police lines to call. I think he’s in a hospital somewhere in Lagos.”

Liz shivered and felt hot tears stream down her cheeks. She let out a gasp, and though she didn’t realise it, her knees began to buckle. She pressed the button that terminated the call, threw the unlit match away and found her way back to the door in the darkness. Dead or alive, she had to see her son.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
@D9ty7,Harjibolar10,ruffhandu,Kingphilip,Hameenat94,Sexysapphire,Jennimma,Mariamferanmi ,QueenTolpatx ,zyzxx ,sammyomotola, calmdove,Rosytonia ,skimpledawg ,joliej ,bolajJP007 ,MaBuk ,YasirNasir,Missviva ,Missmossy ,debdave,tescoleps ,hassan85,seunviju,tsodjete,
yinksaid,Cestmoi1,Stuff46,Whizbee,Nancydearie,Vijon,BashirAhmad1,snowangel4,Stonecoldcafe,fatalveli,Bblacky,teemanbastos,lenmafon,Thinezy,Boladex1,Amiablejudy,Plaitex,tfabu,Manuel180,gal10,telad,arheeda,MaBuk,estellar12,mohjisolah,Debbysky,booqee,fragilegal,Queenxtar,Jayminna,chumzypinky,Adesina12,queenitee,slimzjoe, holuwanoisy111, jupitre,bossy512, kajsa08, wizsolzy, waluga, Hadampson, Akinwale14, Enigurl,
Re: Almost Paradise by Missmossy(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2017
Awww Liz has suffered enough, poverty is indeed a terrible disease. Glad Tobi has been found, keep it coming Candy. Thumbs up dear.

1 Like

Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
candy:
@D9ty7,Harjibolar10,ruffhandu,Kingphilip,Hameenat94,Sexysapphire,Jennimma,Mariamferanmi ,QueenTolpatx ,zyzxx ,sammyomotola, calmdove,Rosytonia ,skimpledawg ,joliej ,bolajJP007 ,MaBuk ,YasirNasir,Missviva ,Missmossy ,debdave,tescoleps ,hassan85,seunviju,tsodjete,
yinksaid,Cestmoi1,Stuff46,Whizbee,Nancydearie,Vijon,BashirAhmad1,snowangel4,Stonecoldcafe,fatalveli,Bblacky,teemanbastos,lenmafon,Thinezy,Boladex1,Amiablejudy,Plaitex,tfabu,Manuel180,gal10,telad,arheeda,MaBuk,estellar12,mohjisolah,Debbysky,booqee,fragilegal,Queenxtar,Jayminna,chumzypinky,Adesina12,queenitee,slimzjoe, holuwanoisy111, jupitre,bossy512, kajsa08, wizsolzy, waluga, Hadampson, Akinwale14, Enigurl,
Present ma, didn't go anywhere
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 1:43pm On May 16, 2017
Ella, the kind of punishment you will get ehn, even your grandchildren would suffer the consequences. Wicked witch
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 8:39am On May 18, 2017
Re: Almost Paradise by waluga(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2017
hope ella never do some trick on that daji again....cos somefin is fishy in here.....NEEEEXXXXXTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Almost Paradise by harjibolar10(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2017
candy:
Hmmm...those of you reading without commenting, there us God o! angry
Well... well... well...

To me, Ella has not been the most baddest person here so far, but that Otunba of a man... If a man should be thinking of not loosing some material things, at the expense of his family, i see no reason why that kinda person is worthy to be call a father, well the yoruba people use to say in their own book of Revelation 6:8 Ojo ore pe, ashiwere gbagbe... (someone help me with the english translation abeg)

Still, i comment my reserve... what goes around will surely comes around...

Candy ehn, you're the best
thanks for the dedication
Re: Almost Paradise by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2017
welcome dear.nice update
Re: Almost Paradise by ernesty20(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2017
I thought this mumu story had been completed before i started reading it, now i have to wait for one mumu update to read every 5 weeks.... Mtchwwwwww
Re: Almost Paradise by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:46pm On May 19, 2017
ernesty20:
I thought this mumu story had been completed before i started reading it, now i have to wait for one mumu update to read every 5 weeks.... Mtchwwwwww
the story taya me oo
Re: Almost Paradise by kingofcasting(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2017
candy:

SIX

Ella ran a hand through her hair as she sat at the kitchen table looking out the window. She was visiting her mum in the three bedroom bungalow she just bought for her in Ibadan. The afternoon sun shone through the window and she stood up to draw the blinds. She watched her mother shout instructions at the maid.

Just then, her mum turned to her. “Have you heard from him?” She wiped her hands on one of the handtowels near the plate rack. No point mentioning names, she knew who she meant. They never stopped talking about him in the past two weeks.

“No, mum,” she said with a frown. “I don’t know what to do again!” It has been two weeks and no word from him, he never picked her calls unless she used a strange number and he always disconnected the calls on hearing her voice. As usual, she turned to other men to fill the void. Yet she missed him so much.

“And Helena?”

“She got the scholarship but didn’t attend the dinner in honour of the recipients.”
Mrs Philips frowned. She sat down opposite her daughter and opened a packet of Chivita ice tea juice. “Didn’t you tell her HOD everything is because of Helena?”

“Of course I didn’t tell him she was my daughter, Jay will go berserk if he gets to know I’ve already met Helena.”

Mrs Philip rubbed her nose. It was what she always did when she was in deep thought. “You need to step up and get my granddaughter from that silly woman.”

Ella got on her feet in anger. “Mum, you stop the charade right now. If you had shown this much concern for your ‘granddaughter’ twenty two years ago, we won’t be having this discussion now.”

“And you would have been selling rice and beans in a small shop somewhere in Ibadan.” Mrs Philip said, anger evident in her voice.

“And you think I won’t be happier that way?” She asked, her voice raised a pitch higher now.
Realising that they might have forgotten she was still in the kitchen, Maggi, the maid, cleared her throat loudly. “The soup don done, ma” She said, almost on her knees.

“Get out!” She threw the remaining ice tea on Maggi who was visibly shaking on her feet. “Olofofo.”
Maggi scampered out of the kitchen, leaving the ‘done’ soup on the burner.

“Maggi!” Ella shouted, “Who will bring the soup from the fire?”

She rushed back in and turned off the burner. She rushed back outside immediately.

Ella’s phone rang on the table. She checked the caller id and saw ‘Baby’. Jay had finally called. She opened the kitchen door and stepped into the small garden behind the kitchen.

“Hello, Darling.” She said.

"Who is that?" Mrs Philips asked in a whisper.

"Jay" Ella mouthed, hand over the mouth piece.

“Hello, Mrs Williams,” Jay said on the other end.

“Why have you been avoiding me, Jay?” Ella asked.

“Please leave my family alone, I beg you.” Otunba pleaded. “My wife and daughter are curious about the scholarship awarded by Pacific Investments. She’s number seven in her department, not one of the best three---”

“But she’s still one of the best.” She cut him short.

“I know you won’t like any scandal, so let’s avoid it.”

“Let’s talk about this tomorrow, I’m in a meeting right now and I can’t talk much. Any place of your choice in Ibadan. Let’s get this over with.”

grin
Re: Almost Paradise by harjibolar10(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2017
ernesty20:
Easy there man, you really don't need that

There so many polite ways of showing one's discomfort on something, being rude is not one of it
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 8:17am On May 20, 2017
ernesty20:
Guy If U Are Not Interested In Reading A Story No Read Am. No Be By Force To Read And Follow A Story,
Re: Almost Paradise by adroitA(f): 1:27am On May 21, 2017
Ella: Devil's sister, I wonder how someone can be so cruel. Liz did nothing wrong to her, ke.. Ah ah.... Meanwhile, Jay is just a greedy, conceited, foolish fellow... What is stopping yomi from breaking his nose is what I don't know.
Oh.! Dear Liz, still waiting for when she'll become the action lady that will rain fire on those idiots. As for dara, I'll just reserve my comment..
Kudos to u candy, u doing a great job
Re: Almost Paradise by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2017
more update pls
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 23, 2017
candy baby abeg more update
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 23, 2017

Chapter 26

Deji locked the door of the corolla and caught up with Liz who had rushed out of the car as soon as he turned off the engine in front of Grace Specialist Hospital, somewhere in Ikeja. Without speaking, they raced the short flight of stairs to the main reception area of the hospital. While Dr Deji approached the receptionist hidden behind the white glass cubicle, Liz walked straight to the first nurse in sight.

“Please, where is my son, Tobi Jayeola? What’s wrong with him? please!” She asked nervously, looking right and left, expecting to see Tobi among the teeming crowd passing through the busy reception area.

“Do I look like the receptionist?” The heavy set matron with bad weave and a dull complexion that was partially hidden with ghoulish makeup screamed at her rudely and walked away quickly. Dejected, she went back to the reception area where he met Deji having a heated conversation with someone on the phone. He waved at her and pointed at the seating area. Liz looked past him to the hallway, anxious to see Tobi.

Done talking on the phone, Deji walked up to her and sat on the only vacant seat around. “We have to go to the police station. The receptionist said we have to contact the police before we are allowed to see him. I just got off the phone with someone from the station who wants me to come down and talk to the IPO in charge of the case.”

Liz sprang to her feet and screamed, her voice vibrating through the whole hospital complex, tears flowing freely from her eyes. “Yee! What exactly is the problem with him? why should I see a policeman before I see my son?”

“Calm down, Liz.” Deji moved a hand round her shoulder to calm her down but Liz shrugged him off as she walked towards the car park, still in tears. Deji walked briskly after her and caught up with her, holding her hand to comfort her. "Where are you rushing off to, Liz?"

"Let's go to the station." She said in resignation, the fight suddenly draining from her.

Heavy silence enveloped the car as they drove to the police station. Liz constantly shook her head in deep thought, fearing the worst. “Why do we have to see the police?” She asked, breaking the silence.

“Apparently, he was hit by a speeding vehicle and was rushed to the hospital but he refused to give them his house address or parents contact. The driver of the car reported at the police station and they suspect he was a kidnap victim or a delinquent. I think it was this guy that put his story online as a missing but found person, so his relatives can come claim him.” Deji explained to her calmly.

The morning sky darkened and rain gathered as Deji manoeuvred his way through the busy streets of Ikeja. They watched as street traders rushed to cover their wares against the threatening downpour. He executed a quick U-turn and drove inside the station, stopping at the gate for a quick search. The sky opened and poured heavy rain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2017
Dr Deji, dressed in faded blue jeans and t-shirt, rolled his jeans a bit, got out of his vehicle and slammed the door quickly. He pressed a button on his remote control. The car chirped and blinked its lights, indicating it’s secured against car-jacking. This time, he didn’t have to rush after Liz who waited patiently for him in the heavy rain, expecting him to take the lead inside the busy police station.

A few police officers sat behind the counter while some rough looking guys got booked by a tough-looking policewoman with a weird shaped eye-brow. The counter area was packed full with visitors and complainants, everybody looking desperately in need of something.

“Good morning, officer.” Dr Deji greeted one of the officers that looked decent enough. “Please, we’ll like to see Inspector Kay.”

The officer interviewed him and after what seemed like ages, directed them to a narrow office shared by two officers. The inspector welcomed them nicely and after due consultation with series of identification, the inspector kindly offered to take them back to Grace Specialist Hospital personally.

The drive back to the hospital was more lively as the officer lightened Liz’s mood when he assured her Tobi’s accident was not serious but they just needed to be sure of why he was on the street alone at that time of the night. Liz and Deji explained the situation to him, even though they couldn’t say precisely where he has been since he was declared missing over two months ago.

“He sounded reasonable and decent.” Inspector Kay assured them. “Let’s hope he had been in safe hands. And please, do take it easy with him so you’ll be able to get to the bottom of this. He claimed he didn’t know yours or his father’s phone number off-hand.”

She closed her eyes and felt a cold chill settle in her stomach. “So, when did this accident happen? How did he even get to be on the street?” Liz asked, worried for her son, imagining what he must have been through, alone on the streets, courtesy of Ella and Otunba. She made a mental note and felt an odd pang of anger towards them.
“About two weeks ago...”

“Look, Darasimi!” Liz shouted and Deji screeched to a halt, almost causing an accident at the hospital gate. Dr Deji and Liz watched her greet the security guard familiarly, with a smile as she headed out of the gate in a rush.

“Who is it?” Inspector Kay asked from the back seat.

Liz opened the door and ran after her, as she rounded a bend outside the hospital gate. She watched her push her big tummy through the door of a waiting SUV parked outside the hospital. She quickly noted the plate number and walked back to the car, her head bowed in sadness, wondering what Darasimi was doing at the hospital in Lagos.

The rain had stopped and the weather had brightened up a bit as they approached the hospital building for the second time that morning. But another storm had gathered in her heart and it felt quiet heavy. Seeing Darasimi had awakened an old flame in her heart, a new longing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2017
Ella wants to ruin this family. Thanks for the mention ma, I'm following to the end
Re: Almost Paradise by Amenaghwon: 8:03am On May 24, 2017
Update always on point. Thanks candy
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 8:54am On May 24, 2017
Amenaghwon:
Update always on point.
Thanks.

Let's read your comments o... undecided
Have a nice day, ya all .
Re: Almost Paradise by heemah(f): 9:07am On May 24, 2017
What is Liz own sef? Can't she shun whatever concerns Ella focus on her own son? After all the said girl; Darasimi doesn't want to associate with u anymore??
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 9:39am On May 24, 2017
heemah:
What is Liz own sef? Can't she shun whatever concerns Ella focus on her own son? After all the said girl; Darasimi doesn't want to associate with u anymore??
Easier said than done. This is a child she trained from infant, ko easy. The only claim Ella has on the girl is that she gave birth to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.