Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Almost Paradise - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Paradise (143081 Views)

Wilderness In Paradise (non-fiction) / TRAGIC PARADISE By Idorenyin Matthew / Will You Meet Me In Paradise? The Story Of David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Paradise by Adesina12: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

I may just stop the story and start another when I'm less busy as I can see people are no longer reading this. No point posting updates people won't read.

How do you mean we are not reading when you have gone to sleep

I beg update jawe

If you leave this and start another one ...I promise I won't read it...biko

We are waiting oooo
Re: Almost Paradise by krissconnect(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Almost Paradise by Eniqurl(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

I may just stop the story and start another when I'm less busy as I can see people are no longer reading this. No point posting updates people won't read.
Please don't stop... People are reading it, they are only feeling lazy to comment. I don't comment on every story I read also. Pleeaassseee DON'T STOP.
Re: Almost Paradise by stephenGee12(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Candy dear pls don't quit I apologise for being a ghost reader am very sorry.
Hadampson, queenitee. Boffinjay.
Come and help me cheer candy
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Candy, please dont stop the story
Re: Almost Paradise by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairaland writers and laziness.. Stop this useless story before i change my mind.. Rubbish
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

People are not reading what? I am reading this like anything, I check everyday for update(s) please and please don't stop this wonderful story
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:
I will beg her, she won't quit
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Nairaland writers and laziness.. Stop this useless story before i change my mind.. Rubbish
I don't usually do this, but I think there is palpable need for you to learn to respect people, even if it's alien to you. I'm running a full time PhD program, doing a full time job and I still have a home to run. Making out time to write a story is not an easy task; if only you understand. Any more insults from you will not be tolerated.
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
queenitee:

People are not reading what? I am reading this like anything, I check everyday for update(s) please and please don't stop this wonderful story
The story continues by God's grace...you guys should keep the story alive with comments, biko, ejoo.
Re: Almost Paradise by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

I don't usually do this, but I think there is palpable need for you to learn to respect people, even if it's alien to you. I'm running a full time PhD program, doing a full time job and I still have a home to run. Making out time to write a story is not an easy task; if only you understand. Any more insults from you will not be tolerated.
why are you telling us you wanna stop? Did we ask you to start a story in the first place? What type of forkery is this? After raising our apetite high, you wanna abandone us... Nansense!!!!!
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
why are you telling us you wanna stop? Did we ask you to start a story in the first place? What type of forkery is this? After raising our apetite high, you wanna abandone us... Nansense!!!!!
I just checked your profile...troll on bro, na your way grin
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

The story continues by God's grace...you guys should keep the story alive with comments, biko, ejoo.
*sigh in relief* thank God, don't worry, the story isn't going to die.
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
But when will Nl mods learn to do the right thing ehn? They won't ban those that deserved it, instead they keep banning innocent ones. Is it a must you post something?
Re: Almost Paradise by Adesina12: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dear queenitee

How are you?
Re: Almost Paradise by queenitee(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adesina12:
Dear queenitee

How are you?
I am fine, how have you been?
Re: Almost Paradise by Hadampson(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:
Candy don't quit please.. evajael help me beg her
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy abeg don't stop this sweet story abeg i really want to know what will become of ella
Re: Almost Paradise by Adfijem(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

please dnt mind us d silent readers o,we dey read am wella and am sorry that i haven't appreciate ur effort on this write -up; kudos to u sis
Re: Almost Paradise by mercyymai(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

says who? I can't do without checking if there is update almost everyday.

I guess the slow update piss people off. If u can update frequently sha.

But the truth of the matter is dt, many people are still following this story.
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephenGee12:
candy candy.na beg we dey beg o.muna no quit.
Re: Almost Paradise by harjibolar10(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

Wow!!!!! Quitters never win, and winners never quit or so they always said...

I'm in no position to question your judgement, on what to do and what not to, but what I do know is that, I'm in love with you, yes!!! You!!! If the story is coming from you, then I'll surely love it.

I fell in love with you(r story), when I started reading "theWEB", and I don't think I can love you less... But you know what? I don't think you need this... So, continue or not, I'm still your fan, but you should try and consider some of us, in order to maintain your "goodwill"

And with all due respect, I don't expect you to stoop so low by answering this, I mean not in that manner, cos I think he didn't mean to gat you angry... Or so I thought
PoliticalThuG:
but broz, you too gat to chill you know, and appreciate someone's effort... You're too mouthed wink

Harjibolar is still here
Re: Almost Paradise by harjibolar10(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
candy:

Thank you ma'am

Let me comman be going to my seat now
Re: Almost Paradise by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls more update
Re: Almost Paradise by mercyymai(f): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
PoliticalThuG:

Its a pity dt someone in dz section on nairaland can still talk out of sense.

U need sense o. Seriously
Re: Almost Paradise by Oyindawealth(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Candy don't stop d story pls... I love d story nd I've been refreshing dis page like kilode? Patiently waiting 4 updates...still I read......
Re: Almost Paradise by bossy512(f): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Weldone sister, pls don't stop d story, we are enjoying it, thanks and more updates.................
Re: Almost Paradise by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
queenitee:

But when will Nl mods learn to do the right thing ehn? They won't ban those that deserved it, instead they keep banning innocent ones. Is it a must you post something?
why are you stalking me? You keep quoting me upandan
Re: Almost Paradise by mercyymai(f): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
So Miss/Mrs candy upon all the begging u still stop the story?

Pls aunty consider some people that can do without checking if their update almost every time they are on Nairaland.

And don't mind those he goat that is criticizing u

Expecting update soon
Re: Almost Paradise by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
mercyymai:
So Miss/Mrs candy upon all the begging u still stop the story?

Pls aunty consider some people that can do without checking if their update almost every time they are on Nairaland.

And don't mind those he goat that is criticizing u

Expecting update soon
I didn't stop. I can only update once in a week due to my busy schedule, please bear with me. Will update on Tuesday, God willing.

1 Like

Re: Almost Paradise by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2017
than God today is Tuesday.. oluwaseun
Re: Almost Paradise by 1marking(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
we are still waiting 4d update

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Nigerian Story - Chocolates And Sushi / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.