Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,188 members, 7,825,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (44682 Views)

This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hv u heard abt shock absorber?
Dats wat u r to her.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
creepsyme:
girls can decide to be sooo confused in oda to know how deeply a guy loves them..... at the end we loose at both ends, she wants to see who among u will decide to hung on a tree or take poison because of her and then settle for him. girls can be soooo stupid at timesss... help me God!
The only thing have been thinking
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
it seems like the ex likes her so much, and sure knows how to wind her like the hands of a wall clock,

@ igidaduro the solution is for these kind of women to get married, everybody go rest!

the question now is to whom? this is the headache!

but there is 70 - 99% probability that you will end up being her husband eventually, dont give up yet.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by NevetsIbot(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:

Thanks for the fvcking love
you're fvcing welcome
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Exponental(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op... how old are you?
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Fearcom(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
There are somethings i really don't understand.
A friend needs an advice. The story goes:-

I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,

So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now

After reading this very long epistle of saint 0p to the Nairalandians, I have one quick question: Have you banged this lady before?? I have a reason for asking....
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by josite: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,

So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now

you are the fool.very annoying fool.u made the innocent girl looks dirty ,meanwhile from your story u are obviously the fool.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Arogunmasa(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Let go of d confused gal,life x too confusing dis days,so y add more stress 2d burden,buh I guess 1of d reasons y she didn't wnt 2b wiv u was cos of yuh english nigga u slayed dt sh!t up dia...
We dey yarn palava u dey talk bout grammar. english na ur papa tongue? as long as d guy communicate abeg let him b. no disrespect, peace.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op, you should go to jail amd o don't even wanna curse you for this stupid stuff you wrote in your first sentence!! What the fvck is "h@" you stewpid idi0t!!!
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by jfleece(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Women are the author of confusion not lucifer.... Ogbeni kindly give her a one night stand and move on... U peeps should stop confusing yaselfs...
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by jomoh: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

Lol thanks, but tolerance isn't in my dico

Guy move on abi wetin u sef expect from someone about to wed? make she leave her husband?.

Move on and reduce your contact with her. If she accuse you of changing, tell her if all your friends chat you the way she does you won't have time for yourself that anything beyond the normal friendship communication is a signal of something more than friendship and she needs to define it cos you don't understand. She might be confused let her sort herself out.

This is why its better not to accept their proposal of friendship. It's hardly ever platonic. At least someone will violate the platonic friendship code.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ephi123(f): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
I pity the poor guy she's getting married to, provided he is not also playing games like she is.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by augustineokoro(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
I also had similar challenge: but handling it with diplomatic method. a times, like today; she called and asked me to tell her I love you, but I refused. And she became angry with me since then.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Jaydenjohnson(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
You should ve cut all contact with the chick when she went back to her ex.I mean delete her number from your phone,block her on whatsapp,give her a wide berth.Don't allow people that are confused to also sow confusion in your life.

dats very very immature... very childish
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by HARDDON: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
newyorks:
she njoys ur chattin skills and ur torelance.maybe u are good at polishin heartbroken ladies.

Title for people like this is EXTRA SPECIAL NICE GUY!

the problem with them is that the bada guys be gehin them gurls, they be languishing acting Councillor, ass bf, hoping that somehow, a lil crumb fall from them bada tables! embarassed sad
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by HARDDON: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:

dats very very immature... very childish

that was the best move! how can da boss turn a gate guy over night and u are advising him to accept his fate and do the gate guy ish? gee!!!?? angry

You werent born a second fiddle! KNOW YOUR WORTH. aCT YOUR WORTH

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is something missing here which the op has not reveal
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Ademoore07(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Joshjings:
She likes your joystick as nairaland will call it

grin grin grin grin baddest gal eva liveth cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oma307:
This is something missing here which the op has not reveal
Like?
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by igidaduro: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oh! Boi see insult i don suffer
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ArchEnemy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
OddJimms:
my brother, you need Jesus and 12 lashes of Koboko!!!!
lol
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
You should ve cut all contact with the chick when she went back to her ex.I mean delete her number from your phone,block her on whatsapp,give her a wide berth.Don't allow people that are confused to also sow confusion in your life.
Good idea real men talk

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by tinnymerit(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bro get your own woman you are operating ' A CANOPY MINISTRY '

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ncoolsome(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

u must be an arsenal fan....very patient

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Trexnemesis(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Don't pick her call or chat with her anymore.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by shejane: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ok
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by kosasly(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
lodphil:
You should ve cut all contact with the chick when she went back to her ex.I mean delete her number from your phone,block her on whatsapp,give her a wide berth. Don't allow people that are confused to also sow confusion in your life.
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by MrHighSea: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
Your guy dey turn her brain like DJ Crazy, but she no wan do kerewa with him because say she don marry. Is that hard to get? undecided angry

***Changes gear***angry

Your nigga is in the god damn fvckless friend zone of a fvcking married lady mehn. Tell ya nigga to just see her as a nice assed friend who has no fvck for him, and just go get a fvcking girlfriend, because this one is both fvckless and married.

***Changes gear*** angry

Igota go? undecided
u studied fuckology?

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by vicben27(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
run for life bro! mst of dis ladies ar naturally confused! that hw my ex disturbed me b4 n after her wedin! i had to warn her to keep off! n face her marriage!

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Orikinla1: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

She is immature and insecure.
She will be an unfaithful partner.
Tell her the truth and stop pampering her.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by emmaitive(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

Abeg park well..no go put asunder for her marriage
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by mytym(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

She enjoys your attention and a part of you likes the idea that she does.

Pls Starve her of the attention. If she complains you're drifting, tell her in affirmative that you're drifting.
Don't explain yourself. Don't allow her to explain her 'goodness'...

When she started advising you to get a woman, she's playing niceties so as to pacify your ego.

If she's truly getting married, then give her a wide space and a long distance. Steer clear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.