Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help (44678 Views)

This Akata Girl Won't Let Me Rest / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / I Am Confused ! I Need To Be Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lereinter(m): 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
There are somethings i really don't understand.
A friend needs an advice. The story goes:-

I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,

So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now

na you dont know what u want
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
Bro.. .just be yourself, tell her how things stands between u 2 now, do not be an obstacle between the two couples.. .as I see with what you wrote up there, you said the ex broke her heart...this somehow indicates that the marriage "may" not last..

Now u shouldn't keep urself too close to this woman.. .its clear she wants u BUT bro, just as a friend.. Know your place.
two couples? PEJ assistant.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by ikp120(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
MrHighSea:
u studied fuckology?
grin grin grin
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Missmossy(f): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are you really sure you don't know what to do?? I doubt it, seems you enjoy your given role well grin confused people everywhere.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Taiwo20(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your money o
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by grunerite: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:
Your guy dey turn her brain like DJ Crazy, but she no wan do kerewa with him because say she don marry. Is that hard to get? undecided angry

***Changes gear***angry

Your nigga is in the god damn fvckless friend zone of a fvcking married lady mehn. Tell ya nigga to just see her as a nice assed friend who has no fvck for him, and just go get a fvcking girlfriend, because this one is both fvckless and married.

***Changes gear*** angry

Igota go? undecided
Shegeee,......badt guy!
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by multicolored(f): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
If she won't let you be then give am belle nah. Haba!
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Onyenna(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Joshjings:
She likes your joystick as nairaland will call it

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by lodphil(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jaydenjohnson:

dats very very immature... very childish
who has time for that crap.That's exactly why some gals sap some guy both emotionally and financially.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by DrogoG(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:

I met this lady 2 yrs ago or more she didn't say yes until last year September or so, i figure out that are supposed bf broke her h@,

So i was very careful and everything was fine then i discover she couldn't get over the guy so i asked her if she was going to leave me if the guy comes back
Then she started crying (that was a yes for me) i pet her not to cry cos I can't withstand her tears i let her realise I care and want something serious that's why I ask.
Later I discover she stop/reduce the time we see her attitude changed so i ask her and i got to know she is back with her ex. All this happened within 2 month.
So i put myself together as i saw it coming i try to comfort her that I know it's not easy for her.she said she still want to be my friend which i didnt object.

Fast forward to late January she told me she want me to get a woman for mysef that she is getting married this month February, so as a good guy i kept my distance from Her i don't want to affect a relationship. Suddenly she started complaining that am avoiding her blah blah and have changed, this continued for days so I decided to visit her, one of the days I went to her place i tried to get close to her(just to know her motive, if that's what she wanted) she objected but she won't still stop chatting me.

Up till midnight and as early as 6 in the morning. Now i don't even know what she want. Abeg una ladies wetin this kain babe dey find ooo her wedding shud be 2 weeks from now

Blame yourself for this mess!
When you realize a woman is not into you, move on and stop being a jerk!!!
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Soccerbetblitz: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
DELIVERY!!!
Correct Score 3:1
Time: 16:00
Date: 03.02.2017
Ht/Ft - Not Available
Every Accomplishment Starts
With The Decision To Try!!!
Platinum/VIP Subscription Also Available..
Weekly and Monthly
Contact us
Facebook Page: /betblitz
BBM Channel: C0014527E

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by medpren: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
igidaduro:
Lol thanks, but tolerance isn't in my dico
Oga stop laughing sheepishly, stay away from married women.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Drixxx(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
LONF STORY SHORT,YOURE DEEP IN D "FREND ZON"E BRO BETTER FIND UR WAY MQN
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari why
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by TheeDetective: 12:50am On Feb 03, 2017
It’s obvious you are enjoying the drama otherwise, you would have cut her off as soon as she went back to her ex. Don’t entertain a lady who doesn’t know what she wants. Forget her NOW and face your front to avoid stories that touch and go look for someone else.

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by tk4rd: 2:13am On Feb 03, 2017
igidaduro:

Maybe i understood maybe not Abeg explain
Pain reliever is permanently Friendzoned.. Get ready to be hearing all the quarrels and ups and downs of her family.. Including sex styles sef, if u continue being available for her.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by euchariadavid(f): 8:01am On Feb 03, 2017
She loves you more than she loves her ex-boyfriend.may be due to some reasons she prefer her ex-boyfrnd for marriage than you. Like Money
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by Ahmiee(f): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2017
op cant accept the fact that the girl is getting married to her ex, probably u didnt hit and u still forcing it to happen, if u want to respect her cut off from her, shes now someones wife, stop expecting shii to happen,go out and meet another person. and forget her and also i feel the reason,why shes still keeping in touch with u is caus3 she still wants to be friends and dnt want u to see her as a bad person and u getting it all wrong. if u cant be friends with her then cut off from her.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by teeono64: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
peter0071:
it is well... All i am trying to explain is that you must do everything possible to cut the relationship since she is getting married to another man... from the way you spoke, you like her... but this is what you ought to do...no matter the cost... she is leading to a corner that may have consequences
you are very on point with your wise advice. Sometimes we hold on to what very unhealthy and closing our eyes to the obvious consequences.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by peter0071(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2017
exactly....
teeono64:

you are very on point with your wise advice. Sometimes we hold on to what very unhealthy and closing our eyes to the obvious consequences.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by terrynonny(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Bros, she likes being your friend. Some ladies after marriage try to keep that friendship with a guy that has been there with them so, if she is still talking to you or chatting with you don't take her serious just deal with her just the way you relate to your friends(guys).
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by fexj: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
you
igidaduro:

are u trying to tell me u appreciates u and seeing u as her bestfriend...
just delete the intimacy but still be her friend is what she is telling....

1 Like

Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by praiseejiro(f): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
newyorks:
u're her pain reliever.if u understand my point.
truth
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by enuk80(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
y r u forcing urself on her?so u want her back and u now claim she is d one trying to come back to u...my frd, she loves d guy more than u..she sees u as her greatest encourager and nothing more...the best thing is for u to distant urself from her otherwise her ex might come after u..just let her be and stop all communication with her..I am even waiting for my gf to break up with me because i am tired of her keeping in touch with her ex..so get dis
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by jobsonline101(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
I usually get sick with stories like this. OP, Seems like you like to be friend zoned.

Another guy dey nack her wotowoto, you dey form brother in the Lord. Kwantinue!! E go soon clear for ya eye.
Re: She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2022
peter0071:
Abeg talk something else.... it takes two to tango.... stop pushing the blames on her... you are also playing your own parts... please stay away from the married woman if you really respect her marriage
Oga cut malarkey, tf typa foolish talk is this ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.