Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo (7791 Views)

Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) / Biafra Not For Ndigbo Alone –ipob / Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by Ever8054: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
keep fooling yourself
Una go force us?

1 Like

Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by Ever8054: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
freeze001:

Remind me again which regions and tribes make up the Niger Delta...
if I could understand your question, I would give you an answer....
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by jasawa: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Igbos are not protesting. We raised our voice in 2015 election that buhari's not better than cow but Afonjas supported him
And the cow has provide 10,000 police jobs, 200,000N-power $30billion external reserve..,....what a cow.
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by freeze001(f): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ever8054:
if I could understand your question, I would give you an answer....

Is it that u are not clear on the tribes (at least majority ones)that make up the Niger Delta so that you can't list them out? Okay, what states make up the Niger Delta? By the time u are done listing them and u reread ur post which I quoted, u will understand. For ease of comprehension, this is ur post which I quoted:

Ever8054:
why always involve Niger Delta in Igbo's affairs?...don't you have a Nigeria map in your house...if you don't get one and check the boundaries.... Niger Delta republic loading.....
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by tundafayaBuhari: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
jasawa:
And the cow has provide 10,000 police jobs, 200,000N-power $30billion external reserve..,....what a cow.
Wow, 10000 police jobs and people are committing suicide every day? 1 dollar is equal to 500 naira? A liter of petrol is 160 naira, I am more disappointed in you than Buhari.
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by jasawa: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Wow, 10000 police jobs and people are committing suicide every day? 1 dollar is equal to 500 naira? A liter of petrol is 160 naira, I am more disappointed in you than Buhari.
Atleast you've agreed that he employed the 10.000 police and the 200.000 N-power.How about the one that asked unemployed youth to line up in stadiums for the jobs that are not exists (immigration jobs)
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ever8054:
Una go force us?

Who be us? Speak for yaself
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by tundafayaBuhari: 2:23am On Feb 05, 2017
jasawa:
Atleast you've agreed that he employed the 10.000 police and the 200.000 N-power.How about the one that asked unemployed youth to line up in stadiums for the jobs that are not exists (immigration jobs)
I am sure you know that more people have lost their jobs than people that gained employment. don't you know that buhari's more corrupt than GEJ? Check out his 2017 budget. Somebody that forged WAEC certificate and still failed himself in maths and economics and you defend him?

1 Like

Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by tommysparks: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
I am sure you know that more people have lost their jobs than people that gained employment. don't you know that buhari's more corrupt than GEJ? Check out his 2017 budget. Somebody that forged WAEC certificate and still failed himself in maths and economics and you defend him?
u are very onpoint
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by Dedetwo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abagworo:
PDP's strategy has always been setting Igbos up to die for their corruption we never benefited. Only fools will still go out there and die for PDP.

You are so inadequate in a free flow of thought. People are talking about something very fundamental to human existence and you are seemingly silly talking about PDP and APC. Who gives a ratass about thoughtless political parties in the zoo called Nigeria?
Re: KANO PROTEST: A Trap For Ndigbo by CorrectionFLuid: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo / Timi Frank: Confirmation Of Ex-Service Chiefs As Ambassadors A Betrayer Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.