Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia (59456 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by danidee10(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Heavance:
In every nation of the world that you see any protest, you will hardly see any citizen putting such write up somewhere before the protest....
That number 6 sounds so funny, so is the OP telling everyone to remain quiet and not protest?
If we continue this way, we will suffer in quiet ways that will make the next generation curse us with sadness in grave. Leave 2face out of it, it is a protest against the inhumane state Nigerians are experiencing.

I swear if the OP was closeby...I would have given him a brain resetting slap immediately i read Number 3. What Nonsense angry angry angry

Is it not the same "civilized and SMART behaviour" we've been trying for ages but the politicians at the top would always frustrate our efforts.

Nigerian Politicians are Mad! and it's only Madness that can change them. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ikemesit4477: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/
am not surprise, it is only aboki that can write these kind of thrash!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I am writing because I proffer solutions. I just came out of a meeting on how to engage youths productively. I practice what I preach.

Yes it's true
Your solution just got us out of the recession and reduced the price of rice.

You think me too or anyone on NL for that matter don't know how to concoct tales to sound relevant

Delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
charliboy654:

Well suit urself, but one thing u should know is that even if buhari step down today, Nigeria problems will still continue. Yrs of mismanagement by previous govt is what is crippling our economy. And there's nothing anyone can do abt it. Even of PDP get power back, the suffering continues.
We said we want good governance. No one said we want pdp. Don't make this a party matter. Is this how you want this country for your kids? Are you even in this country? Don't you see people on the road? The pain and suffering in their eyes. You don't feel we deserve more? We're in recession and some people are still squandering like mad. Budgets designed for grossly enriching some and causing untold suffering for others. Have mercy. If you can't go, please let who wants to go, go. I'm praying I can go that day. Praying for strength. So one day I am not speechless when my kids ask what we did and how we got to the hell we plan to leave for them. The way I ask the older ones. We as a nation are bleeding. For long. How is it your business if someone wants to risk his or her life in this? You are not going. Fine. You're safe. Why this concern for people you don't know?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Potoskyleee: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
getaway or gerarahia... you talk bullshit.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Markikus: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Day169:
GBAM!
..you have hit the nail on the head and driven the point home @maclatunji!
What scares me most is another propensity to loose human lives during the protest and the blame game which would follow.

You are scared of losing life in ordinary protest while some great countries today like the USA, Egypt, Spain and co have seen protester go on hunger strike for days and they never burged if the government doesn't hear their plea..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by jrex(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmmm. Op is telling me that he has not received a gift from anybody before. An entertainer (2baba) received a gift and you are here lamenting. Has he ever signed any document that diverted public money to his pocket? Somebody supposed to simply show us his waec certificate instead he hired about 15 lawyers with public funds to kill the case. So who should i consider to be correct? Forget about 2baba, let's discuss the problems and solutions. Let's start by creating awareness through this protest.
Istandwithnigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Brightgem(f): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

LOL. You are not a good analyst, all I have done is to make things clear so that those who want to protest with 2Face understand exactly what they are doing. It is for the unexposed who might be blindly following. If you think you understand the dynamics and want to protest, it is your legs, you are free to walk with them to wherever you like.

Seriously, you need to stop linking me to the Minister in your head. #LOL
Nor mind them, whole protest thing is so laughable. I like the point abt him forming his own party or something, and fact that he happily recieved gifts in the corrupt system. Will hav a big container of popcorn to see how this whole thing goes down.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by SmartyPants(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Leopantro:
who will benefit from the protest, tuface or Nigerians?

no one will benefit from this protest.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by datizy(f): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
People should not die any how o. That's my own.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by no1madman(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
To sin by silence when we should protest,makes cowards out of men. .
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by rallymento(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thank God I am in Lagos to witness this protest!!!

I missed the one of 2012 and it pained me......

This is an opportunity to meet people and network..... who knows tubaba fit see me and sign me for his Hypertek record label grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by alfsalami: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
2face is a good example of an unintelligent and corrupt youth

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by richie9093(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Some people in reaction to this are campaigning to form their own political parties, I have not written against them. Others just go and fix what they think is wrong, others seek to engage with the government directly, others may protest too.

However, you put yourself under scrutiny when you present yourself as certain things and unless 2Face just recently got struck by lightning or had a major electric shock scrambling his thinking pattern, he is part of the problem he says he is trying to solve.

Every single Nigerian is a part of this problem. Including you and me, I won't deny the fact that I'm part of this problem. But I'm tired of the way this country is going.

Just 4 years ago, we had the fastest growing economy in Africa. Now investors are running away from us!

And again, I'll ask you, what's so wrong in people using this movement to create a political party? Have you forgotten that the OccupyNaija and BBOG campaign gave room to APC. Or is APC scared of an opposition like they were to PDP? if this protest is going to berth in a good thing for all nigerians home and abroad, I'll support it.

Most of the people in APC were once under PDP, including the Senate President. They are part of the rot the nation is experiencing today.

If this administration wakes up and start doing things like they should, I'll start supporting them again. instead of blaming GEJ. GEJ IS GONE!! LET'S MOVE FORWARD.

When Obama came into power in 2008, USA was in recession, unemployment rate was in the double digits. He didn't blame the Bush administration, instead he got his to ground and started working. By the end of his first tenure he had reduced unemployment rate to 7% from 12%. THIS IS WHAT LEADERS DO!

Buhari should be a leader and not a ruler. I had so much faith in him, but every day that faith keeps dwindling.

While I've said all these, let it be know that even though that 2015 election holds today, i still wouldn't vote GEJ. Nigeria can do better than the current state it's in.

PLS TELL ME WHEN IT SUDDENLY BECAME A BAD THING TO DEMAND BETTER FROM THE GOVERNMENT YOU SUPPORTED AND VOTED IN? WHEN?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Crowny11(f): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
haaaaaaabaaaaaaa oga professor

how much did you receive for this silly thing?

#istandwittubaba#

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
kefidoh:
The worst write up I've ever read in my many years of being a Nairaland. I hardly comment but this thrash got me thinking.

Good, now that you are thinking, you are better than when you did not think.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by no1madman(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=datizy post=53385406]People should not die any how o. That's my own.[/quote

Never let fear dictate ur actions. .if u make me vex i go pound ur anus. .real fuckinggg hard!
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by omoharry(f): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Dissecting a man's actions and position is not attacking him. 2Face is presenting many faces that are not in congruence with his claimed agenda for protests.

People like me have more to protest about Nigeria then he does. However, heating-up the system with a false messianic sense of relevance is not the solution to our problems.

What next after the protests?
Then thank God we don't have people like you in Tuface position..you kind will remain silent while your country Nigeria becomes a ghost of itself/...your likes will be silent and cower in fear while this selfish government finally pushes the grazing bill and take your land away from you, rape your wife and children (that is if you are married) , sack your kinsmen from their villages ,maim and murder you love ones..your likes would rather cower in silent in the face of hunger, hardship and oppression and only come online to rant about the situation on ground , fasting and praying for God to send you a helper..your type is the typical docile Nigerian that we are talking about..its either you are benefiting from this Government and not feeling the effect of this hardship or you are just intentionally hiding your head in the sand and pretending that you are not feeling the pinch from this recession..Do nothing is what you advocate, abi? that was what our fathers did over the years in the face of bad government that has crippled this country..Do nothing..by the time you and your love ones start queuing for food as a result of this depression then you will begin to understand why the youth are trying hard to speak out and make the government know that they are not happy with this administration..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
rallymento:
Thank God I am in Lagos to witness this protest!!!

I missed the one of 2012 and it pained me......

This is an opportunity to meet people and network..... who knows tubaba fit see me and sign me for his Hypertek record label grin grin grin

Very funny.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Waste of time and effort, that's what the protest will turn out to be.

It won't change a damn thing. It'll only constitute nuisance, and probably get some innocent souls killed, or maybe get them into trouble.

Our uniform men are lunatics and Don't give two shiits about any of the rights you keep fantasising about, let alone your right to protest. After the protest, it will remain same old, same old.

It doesn't make sense to me, since the protest will turn out meaningless. It will yield more or less nothing worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Crowny11:
haaaaaaabaaaaaaa oga professor

how much did you receive for this silly thing?

#istandwittubaba#

AhnAhn sister, tell me how this particular protest will change the price of bread?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by aviazuva: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
RIP to some in advance
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
alfsalami:
2face is a good example of an unintelligent and corrupt youth

Nigerians pls do not allow all these paid saboteurs douse your hunger for real progressive change from the nonsense we are experiencing right now o. MLK Jnr. was a philanderer and the FBI wanted to use that against him back then like these propagandist are trying to do here. Malcolm X was an ex criminal and Mandela was even on an American terrorist list but that did not stop them from fighting for their people. check the usernames of all these paid apologists and you will see most of them are ab0kis here defending their illiterate brother who has brought untold hardship on this country

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by adontcare(f): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rubbish
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by shedy03(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP, its obvious #youstandwithbuhari.
let the protest proceed.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by toshmann(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
APC online watchdogs are back. Why is the govt afraid of the protest? After all I heard there is a pro govt march too and no one is arguing against it, why are they whining?

And note: this protest is not about 2face. He may have suggested it, but it's not about him. So for those of you disparaging him, you're hitting the wrong target.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by jrex(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmm. Op is telling me that he has not collected any gifted from anybody before. 2baba as an entertainer will always receive gifts and that will not in anyway affect his personality. Please remind me, has 2baba ever diverted public funds for his personal use before? Somebody was supposed to show me an ordinary waec certificate instead he decided to hire 15 lawyers to kill the suit using public fund. So who do i consider to be corrupt? Mr op, this is not about 2baba, any party and we don't need any fayose to join the protest. Let's create awareness about the challenges we are facing as a people and a peaceful protest will do no harm.
And as for the police, i expect them to come out and ensure peace and order not threatening anybody as if they are not dying in silence also.
Istandwithnigeria
My beloved country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
refreshrate:

If you can please show us one person this administration has ever listened to.

That's one

Two, you yourself which channels have you used to profer solutions in any form ? Or the current situation of the country does not affect you?

Once you people finish reading motivational speaker book finish you come here and start thinking you're better than everyone else

Show me one practical solution you've given the govt.

Yeye dey smell

Visit http://opinions.ng a lot of my thoughts are posted there. We also did a how to get Nigeria out of recession series with the posts shared with top government personalities including the president on Twitter. You can check http://twitter.com/opinionsng timeline to confirm.

It is not until we are disruptive, dramatic or attention-seeking before we can influence positive change.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Osashalom: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
The Nigeria major problem is that we have too many of OP in this country.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by DonCortino: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
hotswagg12:
op is a zombie

A foolish one at that.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by naijalien: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
@Poster, leave these vitriolic attacks at 2Baba, he is only a messenger, let us face the message. Thank you for informing us that you are one of the A..P keyboard warriors.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
What is dat Op saying self.. Nkechi give me my cutlass dia, na en head i dy go hospital wan collct come 6th... Istandwith2baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ras Kimono Is Dead! / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.