Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia (59444 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by omemero(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
HMMM.....NOW ITS NO MORE THE POLICE.....

WITH THIS TYPE OF POST....WE ARE FAR FROM CHANGE

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by CyberWolf: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
The APC online warriors doing what they are good in, emotional blackmail induced propaganda.. But the good thing this time around is that hunger does not care of you are a zombie or a wailer so, go back and tell your paymasters that your evil and wicked propaganda against tuface and all well-meaning Nigerians that are saying Enough is Enough that your mission is dead on arrival. Wicked generation.. angry angry angry .. Don't worry OP, your family including your generations unborn will continue to suffer forever if you don't repent.. Animal in human form..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by richie9093(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Maclatunji, I want to ask you one question: Since you're discrediting this protest because of Tuface's past, who would you recommend to lead it? Pope Francis?

Everybody had a dirty/shameful past, including you. Hell! Even Lauretta Enochie was protesting in 2012 and now she doesn't want people voice heard. The same Lauretta who has been accused of trafficking women for prostitution to the middle East.

This protest wasn't started out by Tuface. Tuface is just lending his voice to it because of his popularity. Even if Tuface has an ulterior motive with this protest, so what? is there anything bad in that? Was it not the OccupyNaija protest in 2012 that paved way for this supposed "better" government to come in?

Do you know how much gas is?
Do you know how much kerosene is?
Do you know how much dollar is?
Do you know how much Coca-Cola 50cl bottle is?
Do you know how much Always Ultra is?
Do you know how much Coaster Biscuit is?
Do you know how many companies have packed up?
Do you know how many people have lost their jobs?
Do you know how much Red Oil is?
Do you know how much vegetable oil is?
Do you know how much a bag of rice is?
Do you know how students schooling abroad have dropped out because their parents can't afford to pay fees anymore?

Do you know how many students schooling abroad on scholarships have had to take menial jobs because their parents can't afford to send them allowances anymore?

Do you know how unsecured this country has become?

I could go on and on

In June last year, my friend was meant to go to Canada for his masters degree. He had already been admitted but he couldn't go because of high dollar fees (when $$ was still ₦400). He put it on hold till November this year because he still believed this Buhari's government would have corrected things by then. Now his hope is dashed.

This is a protest against bad governance; Not APC or PDP, let's call a spade what it really is.

I know you know how bad the country has been but you're just trying to save face.

I have become a laughing stock amongst my friends because I supported this Administration during the last election but I can't keep quiet while things are going awry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ikorodureporta: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
Che make we die for silence?? .....op, come here............ U deserve....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by DIKEnaWAR: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Dissecting a man's actions and position is not attacking him. 2Face is presenting many faces that are not in congruence with his claimed agenda for protests.

People like me have more to protest about Nigeria then he does. However, heating-up the system with a false messianic sense of relevance is not the solution to our problems.

What next after the protests?

Did you really type this with your hands and brain intact? OK I heard you pulled it outta ya a55.

Oya come here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by rightminds: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's no doubt that the writer of this post is indeed the fan of those wicked politicians. You all are just trying to frustrate this activity and discourage people from participating so that those who sent you can continue their wicked act without anybody challenging them. I'm afraid for the youths of this nation, just because of little change they gave you are campaigning against what we ought to do together. Is Nigeria the first country people will protest? After all this is a peaceful protest so what is your headache about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by clickwtB(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/
THIS IS HITTING THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tazmode:
Is this post intended to discourage protesters?

Help people decide if they know what they are getting into. Some see protests as fun and games. Those will not take my post seriously.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
By the the way, is this not that tyrant mod from the islam section? ic he's just trying to defend his hausa muslim brother even in such appalling economic situation that nigeria finds itself in. Well, what do u expect from terrorists sympathizers...na only God go punish all of una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
@op
Judas Iscariot, how much them pay you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by rose54321: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

It can be quite foolish to ignore the messenger- would you listen to 'I love you' from a mad man on the street?

It depends entirely on his composure, if he dressed decently (as Tu Face did), spoke proper English (as Tu Face did) and made reasonable sense (as Tu face did). I would throw my sentiments away and listen to the message.

Lets be rational here, there is no SAINT in the world, there is absolutely no body that would organize a protest that cannot be condemned. We all fall short, some skeletons will be found.
Once you acknowledge this, you would understand how important it is to always listen to the message and pay very little attention to the messenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by tayo4ng(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
the writer is the Major part of this country problems, I smell APC here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ephi123(f): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
The protest is long overdue. Most people fool around than 2Face in their daily lives. He was a near perfect man, not until he showed signs of championing the protest. He immediately became an object of ridicule in the hands of the APC.

Tinubu, Buhari, Oyegun and other staunch APC politicians all protested against a sitting president and Buhari came as the false messianic liar that he is, just as your emboldened.

You are in the class of those I would gladly call 'Ekpa' in Urhobo. We made a huge mistake with the man called Buhari.

By the way, did you ever at any point ask what 2Face would gain from all these? Except power is constant in your house 24/7, except you shop internationally while you're charged 205/210/dollar, except you still buy the PMS at 97/litre, and except prices of foods remain the same in your locality, then I'd advise you sit out while those that are pained and terribly affected come out to make their grievances known against this tyrannical government.

OP should come and answer these questions, since he is such a smart as_

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by deobaba(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
angry angry cry cry...Are you telling me that not even one of you kids here see any sense in what the op is writingGosh....ohh now i remember why i stopped reading Nairaland forums and discussions.Too many shallow minded, tribal infested internet surfing jobless dudes who just like being anti-anything that criticizes what they like..To be clear...I am a strong Tuface fan that probably knows 85% of all his songs off hand, grew up listening to him and cant seem to find anything wrong in what he does (even with the baby mamas and all) but does that make me not admit to the truth when i hear or better yet read t?Please please all you quick to type/insult trolls kindly highlight the portion of the article above that is false (with facts) so i can see the extent of how deluded you people really are grin grin grin. And to think that this write up is original yet people will read and type rubbish...wow embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad generation.At least if you must criticize cant you even admit that he has a point outta many
Anyway @ OP...thanks for making my day, unfortunately this forum is too polluted to expect kudos from anyone besides afew...I will definitely use your points above as reference when im engaged with some friends later this evening to see their own views on it.
and op....please rethink and subsequently try not to post anything about cerlebrities, politicians, religion e.t.c cause half of the pple here are minors whose idea of hero worship disillusions them from being objective and realistic....a few don't....very few

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji

Nice post. Unfortunately, many will not look into the message. Apart from my disappointment in our so called stars during the rots we encountered, I do not buy the motive. I am no more interested in who feels the current government is failing. I am interested in solution providers. This is what I expect Tuface to look for. Instead of marching youths out to slaughter.

There are channels to get our voices heard. There are channels to show our potentials. Instead we want to carry placards, screaming enough is enough. Is that honestly a solution to our problems?

It is time for the youths to wake up and start proposing solutions to move the nation forward.

A wise man once said, he who washes his hands well, eats with Kings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by amerimex(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is the most dumb post I have seen of recent, this op is such a block head, how can u raise ten points and non make sense? Indeed common sense ain't common to all. Should your children n relatives see this, how will they feel to see their belove, sold his soul to apc.
Just receive sense abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP trying to make list of social media influences to collect share from this sorry excuse of a govt.

This even despite his predecessors now coming out to face realities this one is still firing on.

Looks like mumu get levels, we can only continue to look at them
Changing 1$ at about 500naira and you're not ashamed to be supporting them

You're best left for God to personally hand you over to the devil himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Akainzo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Heavance:
In every nation of the world that you see any protest, you will hardly see any citizen putting such write up somewhere before the protest....
That number 6 sounds so funny, so is the OP telling everyone to remain quiet and not protest?
If we continue this way, we will suffer in quiet ways that will make the next generation curse us with sadness in grave. Leave 2face out of it, it is a protest against the inhumane state Nigerians are experiencing.

How many of these country's newspaper or social media pages did you have access to or read that enabled you to make such statement?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Friedyokes: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
CAREFULLY CONSTRUCTED RUBBISH undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by eamon360(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
What is this Zombie talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
deobaba:
angry angry cry cry...Are you telling me that not even one of you kids here see any sense in what the op is writingGosh....ohh now i remember why i stopped reading Nairaland forums and discussions.Too many shallow minded, tribal infested internet surfing jobless dudes who just like being anti-anything that criticizes what they like..To be clear...I am a strong Tuface fan that probably knows 85% of all his songs off hand, grew up listening to him and cant seem to find anything wrong in what he does (even with the baby mamas and all) but does that make me not admit to the truth when i hear or better yet read t?Please please all you quick to type/insult trolls kindly highlight the portion of the article above that is false (with facts) so i can see the extent of how deluded you people really are grin grin grin. And to think that this write up is original yet people will read and type rubbish...wow embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad generation.At least if you must criticize cant you even admit that he has a point outta many
Anyway @ OP...thanks for making my day, unfortunately this forum is too polluted to expect kudos from anyone besides afew...I will definitely use your points above as reference when im engaged with some friends later this evening to see their own views on it.
and op....please rethink and subsequently try not to post anything about cerlebrities, politicians, religion e.t.c cause half of the pple here are minors whose idea of hero worship disillusions them from being objective and realistic....a few don't....very few

^^^APC propagandist on the loose, ewu...thunder fire your whole generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by godquality: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stupid write up like this is good because those people in the fence that do not want to partake in the protest will definitely want to take part now.

I've never insulted anybody here but this OP is a confirmed ignorant buffoon. So we should keep quiet because 2face received car gifts from a former governor? Do you even think 2face or his family are suffering from this hardship? But his love for his people made me to cry out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by yayankainuwa: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Dissecting a man's actions and position is not attacking him. 2Face is presenting many faces that are not in congruence with his claimed agenda for protests.

People like me have more to protest about Nigeria then he does. However, heating-up the system with a false messianic sense of relevance is not the solution to our problems.

What next after the protests?
God bless u bros, u said my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
maclatunji

Nice post. Unfortunately, many will not look into the message. About from my disappointment in our so called stars during the rots we encountered, I do not buy the motive. I am no more interested in who feels the current government is failing. I am interested in solution providers. This is what I expect Tuface to look for. Instead of marching youths out to slaughter.

There are channels to get our voice heard. There are channels to show our potential. Instead we want to carry placards, screaming enough is enough. Is that honestly a solution to our problems?

It is time for the youths to wake up and start proposing solutions to move the nation forward.

Another propagandist, Nama

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by shawl: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
deobaba:

Don't worry, there are always people who are able to separate the seed from the chaff.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by wizsolzy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
dis guy is mad

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
maclatunji

Nice post. Unfortunately, many will not look into the message. About from my disappointment in our so called stars during the rots we encountered, I do not buy the motive. I am no more interested in who feels the current government is failing. I am interested in solution providers. This is what I expect Tuface to look for. Instead of marching youths out to slaughter.

There are channels to get our voice heard. There are channels to show our potential. Instead we want to carry placards, screaming enough is enough. Is that honestly a solution to our problems?

If you can please show us one person this administration has ever listened to.

That's one

Two, you yourself which channels have you used to profer solutions in any form ? Or the current situation of the country does not affect you?

Once you people finish reading motivational speaker book finish you come here and start thinking you're better than everyone else

Show me one practical solution you've given the govt.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Reading that post, my two pence is this, so it shouldn't have been tu face idea to stage a protest, because his hands too are not clean right?

Now the big question is this, if tuface hasn't decided to protest who would have? not forgetting the resources and crowd, his kind of person can pull.

Then again, I believe this protest is not a protest for and against one man, rather it is protest for the masses against the so called government policies that aren't working.

Thereby making people feel the burden that recession bears, If tuface has decided to stage a protest whether he has an unclean hand or not,

Why not rather support the action, afterall it is not about tuface anymore but nigerians now, and one man chose to lead the protest, we are already quick to open his record all to deviate from the real issues that brought about protest in the first place

Lastly it's your choice, if you should protest or not like you rightly said, it's not as if the change will suddenly happen, but @ least it will put pressure or make a hasty impact with the government in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by SycophanticGoat: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sorry, I didn't read this tanker load of watery fecal deposit. To the OP and other tyrannical fools out there, you can't stop this movement, no matter how much you try.

My advise to all you incurable zombies; sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

Bunch of ignorant dumb-bleeps
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
deobaba:

That is my problem with the current generation. They keep screaming, give the youths a chance to lead but so many of them lack the right mental reasoning capability to rule. That is why we keep recycling leaders. Is Tuface the kind of person to lead a revolution, when he stood side by side with those who squandered our resources?

We need innovative and sustainable ideas, not protest march. We need our young entrepreneurs to dialog with the government to come up with creative solutions to deal with our challenges.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by kingthreat(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
deobaba:
good point bros. As for me, I will be going to work on that day. I got my battle to fight than Tuface's battles

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by tonex360: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/
its only in Nigeria that we counter good things, if u become a president today you will be worst than buhari, this is something that no one wants to do because they are scared of one thing or the other, now someone has taken the challenge to protest for the masses and here you are writing rubish. Mr man go get a job. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Ras Kimono Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.