Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia (59445 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ivandragon: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
ephi123:

Like serious sh..t I tell you.
Does this OP go to the same market other Nigerians do?
Is OP experiencing this same inflation at 18% +?

And yet deems it fit to write this worthless epistle up here.

the funniest thing is that when this regime starts to 'try' to do the right thing because of pressure from those who are protesting, people like the op would not be sincere enough to recognise the impact of a mass motivated protest.

if not for more people criticizing this regime...

1. data prices would have doubled by now;

2. price of PMS would have gone up again;

3. there would have been further increases in taxes;

4. more TV & media houses would have been shutdown by now;

5. we probably won't have had ministers by now;

6. PMB would still have been spending 4 days in a week gallivanting the globe;

7. this regime won't have started any work on putting an economic plan in place;

8. the herdsmen would have taken over the south by now;

9. all PMB's appointments would have favoured only his kinsmen without regard to FCP;

10. the NASS would have become an appendage of the presidency...

11. it would have probably been N1000-$1 by now.

in fact, Nigeria would have been worse off...

truth is, those who criticise this regime are the ones saving Nigeria from total collapse.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Hephzibeulah: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
I cannot help but commend the writer of this article. It is full of insight and it came just at the right time. My heart rejoices in the knowledge that there are still very reasonable people out there. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

Having said that, we should also pay attention to what Femi Kuti has said about this protest.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ChrisArs: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
All u people wanting to talk people out of this protest.I think something is wrong somewhere or something is wrong with u guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by nkemjacob2(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ur number three point is senseless. And also if we protest government do not listen to us, then we re slaves in our country. "bad governance"
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by jayalpha: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP keep up and gerraway idiot
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Marshalrhino(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/
Absolute trash. What have u done to show u ain't happy with the governance outside bedroom talks. Post something better. Nonsense
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ephi123(f): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
ivandragon:

the funniest thing is that when this regime starts to 'try' to do the right thing because of pressure from those who are protesting, people like the op would not be sincere enough to recognise the impact of a mass motivated protest.

1. data prices would have doubled by now;

2. price of PMS would have gone up again;

3. there would have been further increases in taxes;

4. more TV & media houses would have been shutdown by now;

5. we probably won't have had ministers by now;

6. PMB would still have been spending 4 days in a week gallivanting the globe;

7. this regime won't have started any work on putting an economic plan in place;

8. the herdsmen would have taken over the south by now;

9. all PMB's appointments would have favoured only his kinsmen without regard to FCP;

10. the NASS would have become an appendage of the presidency...

11. it would have probably been N1000-$1 by now.

in fact, Nigeria would have been worse off...

truth is, those who criticise this regime are the ones saving Nigeria from total collapse.

You are completely spot on.

It is just so annoying seeing the likes of OP and his other paid agents trying to stop people from exercising their constitutional rights. Nigeria has passed that stage unfortunately for them. Things are too bad right now to turn a blind eye.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Ayatullah(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tunesh:
Little sense in this....
FTC

A lot of sense in it for the sensible ones. 2face is only faced with the fact that the free money he used to get is no longer forth coming like the wasteful days of GEJ. 2face protest is therefore not good intentioned. Period.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by piusford: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Day169:
GBAM!
..you have hit the nail on the head and driven the point home @maclatunji!
What scares me most is another propensity to loose human lives during the protest and the blame game which would follow.

This one you dey, na life?
Abeg lose the thing ni. The only thing scaring you, is that the protest will be successful without you. And that the protest might unite the people.
May your kids never see what you post here online.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by nicason(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
I vexed by this write up .I don't blame you for writing anyway 6th is near we shall see.

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by piusford: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hephzibeulah:
I cannot help but commend the writer of this article. It is full of insight and it came just at the right time. My heart rejoices in the knowledge that there are still very reasonable people out there. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.

Having said that, we should also pay attention to what Femi Kuti has said about this protest.

Go and read what Femi twitted few minutes ago, before you start looking for people make you happy.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Asinine post

Smh*
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by princejenks(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
This write up is utter nonsense. Am ashamed of nigerian youths for even thinking like this in spite of the vast knowledge available in our time and age. How do you think the developed world got to the level they are today? The answer is simple,they kept their leaders on their toes by continuously demanding better leadership from them. Can the writer honestly tell himself that Nigeria is being driven in the right direction under this dispensation or has he been carried away by the propaganda of the likes of Lai Mohammed and his agents who are merely doing their paid jobs of laundering this govt's already battered image? Every objective person can see the present state of things was compounded by these govt's crass incompetence and inconsistent policies that has seen forex rise with the attendent consequence of rising prices of goods and services, and now someone in the person of tuface,who wasn't even the originator of the idea of having a national protest,but decided to take a stand yet the future generation that will benefit from such gesture is spitting rubbish here,am so disappointed!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by sukar886: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't care....#istandwith2baba
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
ivandragon:

I highly doubt they will start doing the right thing after this one protest, rather, they will want to fight back to suppress dissent through threats and intimidation and fear like this olodo OP is trying to do right now; remember buhari is an expert in tyrannical rule. But this is just the beginning unless things change for the better
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by shehuolayinka(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your opinion. But I think it's stupid
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by rabiumalik: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Okadalifestyle(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Heavance:
In every nation of the world that you see any protest, you will hardly see any citizen putting such write up somewhere before the protest....
That number 6 sounds so funny, so is the OP telling everyone to remain quiet and not protest?
If we continue this way, we will suffer in quiet ways that will make the next generation curse us with sadness in grave. Leave 2face out of it, it is a protest against the inhumane state Nigerians are experiencing.
Stop using toothpick you have plenty truth in your mouth. Well said
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by haulagehandlers(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Day169:
GBAM!
..you have hit the nail on the head and driven the point home @maclatunji!
What scares me most is another propensity to loose human lives during the protest and the blame game which would follow.
oh puleeaze,from time immemorial pipul ve died for wt dey believed in. Dt ds country remains one is a testament to dt fact. I quote d legendary Fela "my pipul dey fear too much,we fear for d tins we no see,we fear for d air around us,we no want die,we no wnt quench,mama dey for house..." so let those dt want to protest go ahead,we all cant sleep and face same direction,we really need d promised change,abi u self no tire? 4 me enuf is enuf,enuf is nt Buhari,nt APC.not even Tuface.ENUF IS ENUF,Gimme food,light,education,good road etc.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by braveboy64(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Max24:
I will read ur write up after the protest. Sorry, busy now preparing for the d - day. Thanks for ur concern.
Max24:
I will read ur write up after the protest. Sorry, busy now preparing for the d - day. Thanks for ur concern.
Max24:
Better dont kill your self read now before it will be too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by FEMIMACRO(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
charliboy654:

Well suit urself, but one thing u should know is that even if buhari step down today, Nigeria problems will still continue. Yrs of mismanagement by previous govt is what is crippling our economy. And there's nothing anyone can do abt it. Even of PDP get power back, the suffering continues.

Brain half empty! Repent before everything evaporates
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Adesammy01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
charliboy654:

Well suit urself, but one thing u should know is that even if buhari step down today, Nigeria problems will still continue. Yrs of mismanagement by previous govt is what is crippling our economy. And there's nothing anyone can do abt it. Even of PDP get power back, the suffering continues.
Are you now saying we shouldn't even bother ourselves to make Nigeria better?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by sekem: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
charliboy654:

Don't mind all these myopic wasted youths talking about protesting as if the said protest will change anything.

If people can't understand that change is a gradual process, then I can't help it but allow them to continue wallowing in their frustrations.

For years, we had no functional refineries. We had a very poor power situation. Our educational system has been dying. Corruption has become part of our culture. We have become a consuming and dollar dependent economy.

All these factors have in one way or the other contributed in bringing us to our present abysmal situation.

And for any rightful thinking person to expect all these problems to disappear in a day, then the person is in a serious dream.

Unfortunately, so many wasted youths we have in abundance in this country who cannot see beyond their nose already think that protesting with that two-faced music star is going to solve their problems.

I wish all of them good luck.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Ruggedpen: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bros we no send ur opinion, you are benefiting from this wicked change, maybe u are among the back door beneficiary of the secret recruitment. middle finger for you, we are going to protest. Aisha rice have not expire in ur life.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mesutlewy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
pls help me tell dis OP that he's a stupid fool
#istandwith2baba
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't believe you are a Nigerian I am disappointed you could take your time to write this rubbish do you have an idea of how people are suffering?
maclatunji:

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by konkerall(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rubbish...you don't even have facts, you're just exuding cowardice and sychophancy here. Who told you Tuface is from Otukpo??
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by KingZero: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
100% sure this one no be "Nigerian youth" na our elder brother be this. Say na "change must start with you". As you don start your change, wetin don change for your area?

fuel price don reduce?
abi dollar don reduce for your end?

Show us your way na abeg

#IStandwithTubaba
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
braveboy64:
[b][/b]Better dont kill your self read now before it will be too late.

LOL
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by LordOfNaira: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Beautiful!!! Perfectly written. We never hear Akon lead protests but he contributes mightily to Senegal, his native country.

I am not against demonstrations but the timing is wrong as far as Tuface is involved.

Once again, excellent contribution!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by folks4luv(f): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

whoever sat down to type this trash is one d d problems of Nigeria, d types we are hoping God will help us deal with. they are always drawing us back to d past, when are we going to move forward? those that talked during Gej's era, people like u asked why they didn't talk during yaradua or Obasanjo's time. yeye.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
konkerall:
Rubbish...you don't even have facts, you're just exuding cowardice and sychophancy here. Who told you Tuface is from Otukpo??

He is from Jos abi? LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Ras Kimono Is Dead! / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.