Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia (59459 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Emeonyerichard(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
What is dat Op saying self.. Nkechi give me my cutlass dia, na en head i dy go hospital go collect come 6th...en fada i mean en real papa.. #Istandwith2baba
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by kingNovak: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Dissecting a man's actions and position is not attacking him. 2Face is presenting many faces that are not in congruence with his claimed agenda for protests.

People like me have more to protest about Nigeria then he does. However, heating-up the system with a false messianic sense of relevance is not the solution to our problems.

What next after the protests?
bro the truth is that most Nigerians act before they think. How can a sane human being follow 2face to protest?. My protest will hold on election 2019. The only real change comes from the inside but our people don't know that. 2baba was gifted a ferrari by David Mark and he gladly accepted it. How many of the fools who will follow him to protest have seen a ferrari, not to talk of owning one?.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Penisman: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
hotswagg12:
op is a zombie

Th Op will die first...
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by VeniJu: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/

Everyone is talking about 2face accepting Gifts...
Please, OP, if your network provider dash you free MB, you go reject am?tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by djsa(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP u are a big fool, even americans wey neva suffer at all still dey protest. abeg dont be a fool 4ever

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
refreshrate:

Yes it's true
Your solution just got us out of the recession and reduced the price of rice.

You think me too or anyone on NL for that matter don't know how to concoct tales to sound relevant

Delusions of grandeur

The Grand delusion is believing a protest will get us out of Recession. It is going to take more than a protest. After the protest, what is next. Duh! Nothing. There is no plan, strategy or agenda to move this nation forward. It is the sum total of our collective efforts that will move us out of this recession. Not a protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_protest

The right to protest is a perceived human right arising out of a number of recognized human rights....such a right to protest is a manifestation of the right to freedom of assembly, the right to freedom of association, and the right to freedom of speech.[1]

Many international treaties contain clear enunciations of these rights. Such agreements include the 1950 European Convention on Human Rights, especially Articles 9 to 11; and the 1966 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, especially Articles 18 to 22.

https://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/human-rights/what-are-human-rights/human-rights-act/article-11-right-protest-and-freedom-association

Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly. This is a right closely linked to the right to freedom of expression.

It provides a means for public expression and is one of the foundations of a democratic society.

The right applies to protest marches and demonstrations, press conferences, public and private meetings, counter-demonstrations, ‘sit-ins’, motionless protests etc.

There may be interference with the right to protest if the authorities prevent a demonstration from going ahead; halt a demonstration; take steps in advance of a demonstration in order to disrupt it; and store personal information on people because of their involvement in a demonstration.

The right to peaceful assembly cannot be interfered with merely because there is disagreement with the views of the protesters or because it is likely to be inconvenient and cause a nuisance or there might be tension and heated exchange between opposing groups.

There is a positive obligation on the State to take reasonable steps to facilitate the right to freedom of assembly, and to protect participants in peaceful demonstrations from disruption by others.

ARE WE LIVING IN A DEMOCRACY OR WHAT
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Bennycollins: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP knoW's the impact the planned protest would create and is either afraid for or has been sponsored by the party in power. So if Tubaba did not do anything in the past he should not do now?. Even a sinner can become a pastor. Ask apostle Paul ( Saul)
Stop trying to discourage and intimidate ppl. Even if nothing is going to change, let it be known that the masses are suffering. Nigeria is in a state of unprecedented quagmire, to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mudley313:

If you revere educational qualification that much you won't be here trying to defend an uneducated aboki who's administration has caused real suffering to the everyday nigerian...but me I no say you sef be aboki naim make you carry your tribalistic sentiments to come and defend this failed government...infact, I don't really have any word for you; you're most probably paid to come yarn all this your rubbish online

I am not defending anyone. I am talking to the youths. We are too docile when it comes to leadership. Application of Intelligence and hard work will propel this nation. If we want to end our suffering, we have to stop being followers but leaders in our disciplines. We have to show we have ideas to help this nation. A protest being led by one of those who stood side by side with those who wrecked our economy, shows the youths are still followers.

Please, I am from Akwa Ibom State. Not Hausa or Fulani.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by philantoxx(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by musicwriter(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

My post is purely analytical and independent of any other write-up you may have read. I have not read anything that is close to what I have written actually.

It's analytical and all you could see is why the protest isn't a good idea? What do you have to say about an alternative analytical article that shows "10 reasons to participate in the 2face protest?"
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
VeniJu:

Everyone is talking about 2face accepting Gifts...
Please, OP, if your network provider dash you free MB, you go reject am?tongue

The Network Provider is not one of those who supported those who looted our treasury.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Lagosstreet: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Not one single thing in here makes sense. BS
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
kingsamosy:
op abeg repent and denounce your zombiism.

maclatunji belongs to the last breed of zombies still holding on in this section

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by VeniJu: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The Network Provider is not one of those who supported those who looted our treasury.

You really didn't get my question..
For instance, Mtn sent you a msg that you've been given free MB, won't you use it?
In summary, If Akpabia gave 2baba wedding gifts, why should he reject it? When we all know that gifts are part of wishing people well during wedding ceremonies.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ProudOlodo: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

6. After the Protest What Next?

After the ‘fun and games’ of the protest, what next? The government will still go ahead to try to implement its plans for the country as best it can as nations are not developed on the basis of contrived protests but on proper planning and implementation of sound strategies. If 2Face and his supporters are not presenting strategic plans to the government and engaging with it for their implementation, they are just embarking on a disruptive jamboree in the name of protest.
Honestly, that's my core issue with the protest

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by willibounce1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Op, God punish that your dirty hand wey you use type this nonsense. Na that fear go kill you. Ewu! When people were protesting and doing occupy naija during GEJ period why you no type nonsense then. The same bas.tard APC politicians encouraged occupy naija protest and now they don't want people to protest despite the serious hardship in the country. Ogun kill you.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I am not defending anyone. I am talking to the youths. We are too docile when it comes to leadership. Application of Intelligence and hard work will propel this nation. If we want to end our suffering, we have to stop being followers but leaders in our disciplines. We have to show we have ideas to help this nation. .

I agree with you on these points but it still does not negate the fact that protesting and voicing of opinions against failed leadership (a fundamental human right, as I've pointed above) is necessary (regardless of who is organizing it) to effecting positive change through uniting the people and bringing awareness to their plight. What are you afraid of?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Aburi001: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tunesh:
Little sense in this....
FTC
A complete senseless one.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by oluwalewis(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

How much were you paid to sell your intellect cos I am ready to repay you

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by nabiz(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
You write up no make sense so pack well
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by AyamStarch: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Op, your points are just too shallow, no depth whatsoever, you should be more worried about your poor writeup rather than the Feb 5 protest
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Codes151(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is an exact mirror of a zombie pig
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
whoever wrote this write-up is a bastard.
are you encouraging of discouraging ppl with this where will this get us

I don't blame nairaland, shebi we post and comment here, generate traffic and u make ur money (regular blogger) so why won't you put this on front page.....
if you're one of the regular guys on the street, you'll never post this.

even Linda ikeji wey dey make millions from blogging self dey standa with tubaba......nairaland......u Bleep up big time.

anyways, to all Nigerians, whatever we're able to do, let's do it. Snoop Dogg protested in the USA, ppl turned up, he's a star, tubaba is not diff, well support the protest. the govt needs to see suffering on the faces of Nigerians.

amidst all ds, #250million was still budgeted for the VP's gate, imagine ooo, gate?? e pass gate how much my papa do hin own gate ooo?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by elvis59(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Big fool shut up u knw d way to better our country wat r u doing Eva since
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by ProudOlodo: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mudley313:

I agree with you on these points but it still does not negate the fact that protesting and voicing of opinions against failed leadership (a fundamental human right, as I've pointed above) is necessary (regardless of who is organizing it) to effecting positive change through uniting the people and bringing awareness to their plight. What are you afraid of?
I don't know what he is afraid of or if he's afraid of anything. But what I am afraid of is that nothing will happen after the protest, and that some faith in such movement that could be useful for another day in the future would have been wasted out of lack of thorough thoughts and plan

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by elvis59(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
2baba I m with u
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by jojothaiv(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
But that number 4 is somehow, when do you know what the "we" want..

I'm still surprised.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by swimmer: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
someone said Nairaland was a government site....

https://www.nairaland.com/3606409/5-implications-tuface-protest#53345747

how true...

they only promote pro govt topics
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Mudley313: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
ProudOlodo:

I don't know what he is afraid of or if he's afraid of anything. But what I am afraid of is that nothing will happen after the protest, and that some faith in such movement that could be useful for another day in the future would have been wasted out of lack of thorough thoughts and plan

And when is that future time/day going to be? Here's a quote for you by Robert Schuller: "Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing perfectly." I understand your fears but we have to atleast start from somewhere; siddon look na dog name
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by itznewmann(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
The most useless write up I've eva read on NL...
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by livinbygrace: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

LOL. You are not a good analyst, all I have done is to make things clear so that those who want to protest with 2Face understand exactly what they are doing. It is for the unexposed who might be blindly following. If you think you understand the dynamics and want to protest, it is your legs, you are free to walk with them to wherever you like.

Seriously, you need to stop linking me to the Minister in your head. #LOL

All dis oversabi,over know it all somebody on this forum,just typing nonsense because they have access to computer,so he never clear for una eye say kasala don burst for this country?2 square meal is not certain again,companies are slashing and reducing salaries and everything is becoming more expensive and still you are standing with BUHARI?I voted for Buhari but regreting it now.God go punish APC!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.