Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! (2918 Views)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

For sexual harassment- no actual sex occurs, however, one party makes an unwanted sexual advance towards another. This includes verbal language, lewd suggestions, or physical contact to any part of the body.

So I'll say it is possible a man sexually harass his wife

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110725145222AAZfGHL

For rape- actual sex has to occur, this includes the penetration or violation of all bodily openings, including the anus, vagina and mouth. The sex must be unwelcome by one party OR performed upon someone not capable of giving consent

A man can forcefully perpetrate his wife. Such action is RAPE.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110725145222AAZfGHL

makydebbie:
Yes dear, especially when the other party is against it.
I get your points of view, you both defined what "harassment" is, i would have totally agreed to your submission outside the corridors of marriage, as long as marriage is concerned, the man has a legal right to his wife's body, would you call a situation where a man touches his wife's butts sexual harassment without her consent?, but it would be called that in an employer employee case scenario. i would say for a woman to say her husband harass her sexually is out of place here and doesn't exist in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
I get your points of view, you both defined what "harassment" is, i would have totally agreed to your submission outside the corridors of marriage, as long as marriage is concerned, the man has a legal right to his wife's body, would you call a situation where a man touches his wife's butts sexual harassment without her consent?, but it would be called that in an employer employee case scenario. i would say for a woman to say her husband harass her sexually is out of place here and doesn't exist in marriage.
Well from the superficial point of view, you're right.

Sexual harassment is just a next step to rape. Before rape occurs, there must have been sexual assault/harassment.

Now if perhaps, a man isn't in good terms with his wife, her body belongs entirely to her alone at that moment.

What am I saying? If she walks gallantly in the sitting room and the man slams or grab her ass, she is sexually assaulted because she doesn't consent to such act. She didn't willfully give that ass up to be grabbed. He had to steal the chance to do so
Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Well from the superficial point of view, you right.

Sexual harassment is just a next step to rape. Before rape occurs, there must have been sexual assault/harassment.

Now if perhaps, a man isn't good terms with his wife, her body belongs entirely to her alone.

What am I saying? If she walks gallantly in the sitting room and the man slams or grab her ass, she is sexually assaulted because she doesn't consent to such act. She didn't willfully give that ass up to be grabbed. He had to steal the chance to do so
So you expect him to first seek for permission before playing with his wife's body parts?...i still hold to the fact that there's nothing like sexual harassment in marriage, even in a situation a couple have beefs, the man doesn't need her consent to touch her ass or butts cos from such touches they make out and settle their differences, the only exception is while touching her and she says "don't" then the man noticed she meant that he should quietly let her be, but such things makes them go out to cheat, i thought the bible said a woman shouldn't deny her husband her body?. grin
Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
makydebbie:
That's his wife he's entitled to it. You can't call a stranger with a stranger "rape" and call husband and wife "rape" too.

Exactly!!!

a stranger forcefully has sex with u (not u), u call it rape...fine dats rape
but calling forcefull or non mutual sex btw a couple rape is absurd...

i read in a magazine dat a spanish lady is suing her husband 4 raping her, and am like wtf!!

the only thing i can say is d husband issa douche for nat respecting the wife's wish (konji really is a bastard) bt him forcing himself on her cant be term-ed rape cos she is practically his jxt the same way he is hers...........i guess its more or less the same as beating and maltreating ur wife....

though i wuldnt do dat 2 my wife and i also wuldnt advice any1 2 do that to his wife

if konji hold u, hold it back grin grin
Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
So you expect him to first seek for permission before playing with his wife's body parts?...i still hold to the fact that there's nothing like sexual harassment in marriage, even in a situation a couple have beefs, the man doesn't need her consent to touch her ass or butts cos from such touches they make out and settle their differences, the only exception is while touching her and she says "don't" then the man noticed she meant that he should quietly let her be, but such things makes them go out to cheat, i thought the bible said a woman shouldn't deny her husband her body?. grin
I'm not necessarily saying the man should seek for permission before grabbing her ass. My point exactly is, for a man to completely claim ownership of whatsoever loads his wife carries, he has to agree with her

He has to from time to time make her happy. Yes he shouldn't ask before grabbing her ass or boobs but when she's angry at her hobby. Then the license to access any part of her body is withdrawn momentarily.

Again the Bible made it mandatory that marriage, as a man, your wife, her body and all the assets belong to you. Common sense however dictate that you cherish, adore and worship that which is made accessible to you.

Though, cases of marital rapes are more grievous than sexual harassment. That's because in most cases, sexual harassment are without tangible proofs. Except it happens in front of witnesses that's when the perpetrators can charged to court. That's why rape Cases are taken serious.

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by KingRex1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Someone is good in family law.. Theslyone2 wink
Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by princeakins(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Enlighten others properly don't insult or bully them.

OK looke n Gizele.
Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Theslyone2

Your patience is admirable. I am getting angry reading those two ladies replies and lack of understanding of common sense and common human decency with regards to sex in marriage.

There's nothing I hate more than that bible quote of who the wife's body belongs to. I understand that to mean you can't give your body to any other than your husband not that he can force himself on his wife.

Women say no to their husbands during their period, after giving birth, after a long and stressful day and for many other reasons. For you (as a man) to be explaining to women their rights as a wife infuriates me.

But well done man. Great job.
Re: 7 Important Things You Didn't Know About Rape! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
Theslyone2

Your patience is admirable. I am getting angry reading those two ladies replies and lack of understanding of common sense and common human decency with regards to sex in marriage.

There's nothing I hate more than that bible quote of who the wife's body belongs to. I understand that to mean you can't give your body to any other than your husband not that he can force himself on his wife.

Women say no to their husbands during their period, after giving birth, after a long and stressful day and for many other reasons. For you (as a man) to be explaining to women their rights as a wife infuriates me.

But well done man. Great job.
Many thanks dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? / But Why Do All Men Come To Nairaland To Find Chicks? / Please Help: I Dickmatized Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.