Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo (26681 Views)

READ What Ex-governor Oshiomhole Said About Buhari’s Rumoured Death / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by NnaNna4(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Solozzo:

BIG FOOL!! How does buhari's death improve the economy of Nigeria? Will osibanjo revise fuel prices, cause scarcity of fuel again? Will rice importation resume with loss of forex, plunging of naira value against the dollar? Will osibanjo allow politicians to loot funds, stop bailouts to states and cause more pain and hunger? Nigerians and you are so gullible with memory problems.

No pain, no gain! If the previous Govt had done what PMB is doing now
- refineries development, previous gov
mass employment, -ve
supporting states to pay salaries; -ve
anti-corruption, outright fail
Agric development, imitating previous gov
saving money, fair
public housing programs, and no evidence
fighting terrorism, still waiting
we would have been in a better condition today.

Do not forget your visa to Germany is revokable. Remember Donald trump?

Wake up Wake up Wake up. Look I don't wish u death and even if you are dead I will resurrect you to your failing reasoning. Your lies are not even close to Lai Mohammed. Every one has awaken from sentiments except maybe you want to keep fooling yourself while you assume others are.

Trump in US cancels Visa in Germany. Wake up. How long will you be unwilling to be upright . Wake up to true patriotism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Namadi Sambo Visits Ike Ekweremadu In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.