Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo (26683 Views)

READ What Ex-governor Oshiomhole Said About Buhari’s Rumoured Death / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by AnanseK(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
gunners160:
Did I just read the part where he talked about praying for Buhari? Pray for who? That same man that wants us dead? That same man that says he would share the blood of baboons if he ends up lossing. Instead of praying for him, I rather sleep and snore in hunger.

Sorry Oga wailer, you have to find a better way of dealing with your inborn bad blood. The "blood of baboon" nonsense did not succeed then and will not succeed now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by juman(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
In a sensible country, a person like obasanjo would be in jail serving long prison term.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by ahamonyeka(m): 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
The oracle has spoken.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by eitsei(m): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Donald3d:
Pray for your President no matter how bad you think he is.
If you keep cursing him , how would he rule well
Why don't you channel your negative prayers and make positive ones
Na the so called Christians they vex me pass, what does the Bible say about praying for your leader ?
Its understandable that governance is not moving in the right direction
But in our little nooks and crannies ,corruption is practiced everyday right from the home
O ye Nigerians change your thinking ,change your attitudes,change the way you treat one another .
Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean
Good would always defeat evil
Let good start with you !!
God bless Nigeria

Kindly check my signature ,you might need it .
the most sensible post I've read today
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by emperorAY(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari is Gods punishment to nigerians. I don't wish him dead sha
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Obasanjo done come again, the same way he did during Yara'dua's case. We are watching.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by MichaelUweh(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who are the elders self obasanjo.u?..elder who do not mean well for the youths..although I don't pray for buhari's death,he should be alive to finish what he started.As for obasanjo u are the no.1 person that spoiled this country. During ur tenure as a President, u introduced rigging,hijacking of ballot boxes,forfeiture of one's mandate during primaries election in PDP, if it's not ur candidate the person will go no where,there was no equity in ur time,u hijacked court the same way APC are doing now..u introduced all this nonsense we are seeing in this country today... Let me put it to u that it is u that first need forgiveness from God & I don't think God will forgive u self..I hate buhari bcoz he refuse to arrest people like u , if buhari was that good as u now claim why didn't u support him to succeed u during 2007 general election. Nigerian youths wise up and say no to this old fools who want to be ruling us forever and don't want the voice of the youths to be heard... 2019 a youth must become the President.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by lilyheaven: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
"Even if we know that the President is sick, he is in a better position to know what to say or what to do and not wishing him dead. We should just stop politicizing everything, especially with the elderly in the country."

He knew he was sick and an elderly man in the country, why did he choose to rule Nigeria, when all his bones are tired and weak. He should have been resting, not pursuing power.
The power has been given to him, what did he make out of it?
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by AMUNSI23(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari's life is not more than those one he wasted with his Fulani and bokoharam brothers.no he will not die immediately but slowly,from ear to brain from brain to cancer of the intestine so that he can taste death very well,dan iska kitikpa gbagbuo gi na umunna gi ebeahu
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Rolandken(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
gunners160:
Did I just read the part where he talked about praying for Buhari? Pray for who? That same man that wants us dead? That same man that says he would share the blood of baboons if he ends up lossing. Instead of praying for him, I rather sleep and snore in hunger.
Isnt this an unwise way to think? If you pray for him to have a turn around and lead properly, and the prayer is answered, who would benefit from it? Him or you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Pascal181: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tah
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
I want to take over as the president of Nigeria, I'm officially declaring my interest in the job as I'm more qualified than the man currently occupying that position.

Ps: i thought obasanjo was dead, someone tell him that dead men don't talk
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by smrtblg(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Have you seen an MLM that pays 200% in 48hrs? If you are on telegram, send me a mail and I will forward it to you.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by UchaNwababa: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
my father died no body give a fvck, so let the brainless skull die i don't give a fvck
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Daniyomex(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own president that will die!!!
This your prayer no be here o
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by erasod: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
All Glory belongs to God almighty
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by michkings: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Islie post=53388306]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/buhari-s-rumoured-death-i-was-also-said-to-have-died-12-times--obasanjo/183778.html

That is exactly the kind of wishes people wish to Any president who does not care for his people, a president that leaves his country in hardship, sufferness and pain! Only to travel around the universe and claim that things will change, So answers me Mr. If u were leading so well how will ur people wish you death up to 12 times?
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Laid2001: 7:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own father that will die!!!

Now , Amen!!!
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by jericco1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
OBJ. The proverbial cat with 9 Lives, in this case 12. . .
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Laid2001: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
juman:
In a sensible country, a person like obasanjo would be in jail serving long prison term.

Senseless man in a senseless country, that is what you are!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Khalifa04: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Long life my president (pmb) #westandwithbuhari
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by merry101: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
akeemakinremi:
Ebora owu himself
lol. I love dat tittle name
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Icon79(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
ogologoamu:
But are you not dead?

OBJ is a disgrace. First of all, can he tell us when exactly these rumored were spreading about his death because I didn't hear them. OBJ is a disgrace. Any man who unilaterally negotiated away Nigeria's land to Cameroun should forever remain in Nigeria's Hall of Shame.

I think the war crime OBJ committed against Ndi Igbo is bothering him. I don't think that the man is mentally stable any more.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by solaere(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Better dead than not living up to responsibility nd not listening to the cries of the people.!!!
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by pressplay411(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:
Buhari won't die. And I pray he doesn't. He is still a human, a father and a husband, though he has flaws. All I pray is for Nigeria to get better. I can't wish death to a family man, genuinely liked by some people though a few, but they include his immediate family. Or u can just imagine d pain of Zahra losing her father.

But if I'm offered two options - Buhari lives and Nigeria goes into free fall negatively; or Buhari dies and Nigeria improves remarkably, good power, plenty jobs, increased naira strength; then I guess I'll have to be patriotic. Zahra will get over it. Death isn't a big deal really. How many people even live up to 70 in Nigeria these days? It's even a privilege if your death opens way for others, or abi how una see dis mata?

In other news I just got my German visa, after my second attempt. Soon I'll be singing "Hello from the other side".

And his death would "improve Nigeria remarkably, good power, plenty jobs...'
You sound like you're still in kindergarten.

Your flight to Germany is long over due. Good riddance.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by NnaNna4(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own president that will die!!!

Please rephrase
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by iamharkinwaley: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:
Buhari won't die. And I pray he doesn't. He is still a human, a father and a husband, though he has flaws. All I pray is for Nigeria to get better. I can't wish death to a family man, genuinely liked by some people though a few, but they include his immediate family. Or u can just imagine d pain of Zahra losing her father.

But if I'm offered two options - Buhari lives and Nigeria goes into free fall negatively; or Buhari dies and Nigeria improves remarkably, good power, plenty jobs, increased naira strength; then I guess I'll have to be patriotic. Zahra will get over it. Death isn't a big deal really. How many people even live up to 70 in Nigeria these days? It's even a privilege if your death opens way for others, or abi how una see dis mata?

In other news I just got my German visa, after my second attempt. Soon I'll be singing "Hello from the other side".
Well said bro, good pm and congrat on ur visa
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by kowema(f): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
NnaNna4:

Please rephrase

Like how?
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by AyamConfidence(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:

baba God don pick your calls... No forget those you're leaving behind ooo and if you can pls help others get out of thus hell hole

Peace
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
ogologoamu:
But are you not dead?
No, l am not dead, l live at my Mansion in Abeokuta grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.