Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo (26684 Views)

READ What Ex-governor Oshiomhole Said About Buhari’s Rumoured Death / Rumoured Death: NLC Denies Calling On Buhari To Address the Nation / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by dantrillion: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
I still wonder why nigerians still take this OLD UGLY FOOL serious. OBJ is a hypocrite; today he will smile with you; tomrrow he will laugh at u. PMB DEAD OR ALIVE has no impact to nigerians. We re sick and tired of these dsame PMB change lassa fever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
ogologoamu:
But are you not dead?
ask yourself
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by donjahsy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
ppl wished you and him dead because you ppl enriched yourselves and the hapless ones died because of the policies and bad government under you two.

in Thailand citizens celebrated their president even in death because he was a good man who enriched the masses.

until u ppl change which I know is never possible.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Airoflaw(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
If by Sunday our president is not back, they should declare Monday and Tuesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him....

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,
Missing President!!...
Haba!!!
copied!
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by TARABA911(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
The last foool
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by kindklemz(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Donald3d:
Pray for your President no matter how bad you think he is.
If you keep cursing him , how would he rule well
Why don't you channel your negative prayers and make positive ones
Na the so called Christians they vex me pass, what does the Bible say about praying for your leader ?
Its understandable that governance is not moving in the right direction
But in our little nooks and crannies ,corruption is practiced everyday right from the home
O ye Nigerians change your thinking ,change your attitudes,change the way you treat one another .

Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean
Good would always defeat evil
Let good start with you !!
God bless Nigeria

Kindly check my signature ,you might need it .

My dear,you've said.
I get surprise each time I read comments from the so called Christian, full of anger and insult and I began to wonder the type of Bible they read.
People talk about corruption from all but themselves.

At home,they tell all sorts of lies.
In the market place, they cheats to make gain and call it business.
In the school, they practice all kinds of examination mal practices.
They see nothing wrong in driving against traffic.
They reduce their ages just to get government jobs.

To reduce corruption, we must start from the home front.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Amacaterer: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na so

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by kindklemz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
dantrillion:
I still wonder why nigerians still take this OLD UGLY FOOL serious. OBJ is a hypocrite; today he will smile with you; tomrrow he will laugh at u. PMB DEAD OR ALIVE has no impact to nigerians. We re sick and tired of these dsame PMB change lassa fever.

Thats you're opinion, not of Nigerians.
Read what you wrote again and tell me if it sounds good in your ear.

Haba,even if you don't like OBJ,at least show some respect for the sake his age.
He is someone's father,grandfather, uncle and a husband.
An ex President of the federal republic; a feat you might never reach in your life time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by kindklemz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Icon79:

OBJ is a disgrace. First of all, can he tell us when exactly these rumored were spreading about his death because I didn't hear them. OBJ is a disgrace. Any man who unilaterally negotiated away Nigeria's land to Cameroun should forever remain in Nigeria's Hall of Shame.

I think the war crime OBJ committed against Ndi Igbo is bothering him. I don't think that the man is mentally stable any more.

O pari

I talk am....only from my people.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by dabrightt: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wat a useless speech frm d wporst President ever..d wise will only catch dis.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Psalmmyb(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
God! show us d way to follow
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by sapele914(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
djlawex02:
I Think People Are Mixing This Thing Up. Buhari Is Not Dead Physically, But His Brain Has Stop Working.
Just like the way your brain in your sentence *stopped* working tick-tuck? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:
Buhari won't die. And I pray he doesn't. He is still a human, a father and a husband, though he has flaws. All I pray is for Nigeria to get better. I can't wish death to a family man, genuinely liked by some people though a few, but they include his immediate family. Or u can just imagine d pain of Zahra losing her father.

But if I'm offered two options - Buhari lives and Nigeria goes into free fall negatively; or Buhari dies and Nigeria improves remarkably, good power, plenty jobs, increased naira strength; then I guess I'll have to be patriotic. Zahra will get over it. Death isn't a big deal really. How many people even live up to 70 in Nigeria these days? It's even a privilege if your death opens way for others, or abi how una see dis mata?

In other news I just got my German visa, after my second attempt. Soon I'll be singing "Hello from the other side".

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

grin grin grin

That was hilarious grin
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari will die, all of you will know...now all of you wishing him death who will know when you die? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
ellacute45:

That was hilarious grin

Lool I know right hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by fabre4: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
kowema:
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own president that will die!!!

does a dust breathe.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Donald50: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
timjohnson:
Wishing him quick recovery.
is he sick?
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by Solozzo(m): 4:06am On Feb 04, 2017
brainy4oli:
Buhari won't die. And I pray he doesn't. He is still a human, a father and a husband, though he has flaws. All I pray is for Nigeria to get better. I can't wish death to a family man, genuinely liked by some people though a few, but they include his immediate family. Or u can just imagine d pain of Zahra losing her father.

But if I'm offered two options - Buhari lives and Nigeria goes into free fall negatively; or Buhari dies and Nigeria improves remarkably, good power, plenty jobs, increased naira strength; then I guess I'll have to be patriotic. Zahra will get over it. Death isn't a big deal really. How many people even live up to 70 in Nigeria these days? It's even a privilege if your death opens way for others, or abi how una see dis mata?

In other news I just got my German visa, after my second attempt. Soon I'll be singing "Hello from the other side".

BIG FOOL!! How does buhari's death improve the economy of Nigeria? Will osibanjo revise fuel prices, cause scarcity of fuel again? Will rice importation resume with loss of forex, plunging of naira value against the dollar? Will osibanjo allow politicians to loot funds, stop bailouts to states and cause more pain and hunger? Nigerians and you are so gullible with memory problems.

No pain, no gain! If the previous Govt had done what PMB is doing now
- refineries development,
mass employment,
supporting states to pay salaries;
anti-corruption,
Agric development,
saving money,
public housing programs, and
fighting terrorism, we would have been in a better condition today.

Do not forget your visa to Germany is revokable. Remember Donald trump?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by moshino(m): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2017
kowema:
Any Nigerian that wishes our president dead, it's their own president that will die!!!

Think of your father lying stiff in a coffin, with white cotton buds up his nostrils, now how do you feel. Buhari is also somebody's father, so find other things to joke with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by chisomQ(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2017
I must be honest even if Buhari is alive, it is as good as being dead because there is no difference between him and a dead person, evil rulers are own by the response of people to their livelihood, obasanjo was also evil and his death will be celebrated not mourned because the people will be happier than happy, he only left evil legacies and deception in Nigeria. evil men.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by juman(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2017
moshino:

Think of your father lying stiff in a coffin, with white cotton buds up his nostrils, now how do you feel. Buhari is also somebody,s father, so find other things to joke with.

If he die, he die.

He is pain in the ass of nigerians.

He is not a good president.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by kowema(f): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2017
moshino:

Think of your father lying stiff in a coffin, with white cotton buds up his nostrils, now how do you feel. Buhari is also somebody,s father, so find other things to joke with.

Take a swerve man.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by freshcvvs: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
djlawex02:
I Think People Are Mixing This Thing Up. Buhari Is Not Dead Physically, But His Brain Has Stopped Working.

Yet this one always pray to grow old. na una type sudden accident dey end.

dey insult your grandfather o.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by freshcvvs: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2017
kowema:

Take a swerve man.

Keep supporting bad morals, thank God you have grown ups in your house. remember the 4 fingers analogy. death is everywhere including your household.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by freshcvvs: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
juman:

If he die, he die.

He is pain in the ass of nigerians.

He is not a good president.
So it's only via death your life becomes better? just pray you outlive him.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by freshcvvs: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2017
chisomQ:
I must be honest even if Buhari is alive, it is as good as being dead because there is no difference between him and a dead person, evil rulers are own by the response of people to their livelihood, obasanjo was also evil and his death will be celebrated not mourned because the people will be happier than happy, he only left evil legacies and deception in Nigeria. evil men.

Now look into the mirror and say the same thing about yourself. i bet you like how it sounded to you?
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by freshcvvs: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Buhari will die, all of you will know...now all of you wishing him death who will know when you die? grin

Nice.

they are all busy wishing a man dies not thinking about themselves. some of una fit no even see tomorrow!
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2017
freshcvvs:

So it's only via death your life becomes better? just pray you outlive him.

Buhari himself has killed many people during his nonsense presidency.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by freshcvvs: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
juman:

Buhari himself has killed many people during his nonsense presidency.

You both did the killing?
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by juman(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
freshcvvs:

You both did the killing?

Read about Sheikh Muhammad Turi.
Re: Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo by NnaNna4(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
kowema:

Like how?

Wait are you not a Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics) / Ayade Orders House-To-House Search Of Looted Items In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.