Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government (50230 Views)

Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Jesusloveyou: 12:21am On Feb 04, 2017
ozoigbondu:

See this zombie. Apc and the dullard were the ones waving broom like hungry witches screaming change not oga Ben Bruce
tell your ineffectual buffoon to refund us our 30tr, he wasted for 5yrs.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by bigfather(m): 12:27am On Feb 04, 2017
ozoigbondu:

See this zombie. Apc and the dullard were the ones waving broom like hungry witches screaming change not oga Ben Bruce

Chai! You are a very wicked sombori! grin grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Naira has become so useless
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by juman(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2017
nabegibeg:
Nigeria is finished
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Lasskeey: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=SantaDomino post=53398195][/quote]....dis concern you grin grin grin

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by henrysam(m): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
did you have to call me names before you make your point? I don't expect the mods to see this, please don't ever quote me again, ever.
U re simply a poo. Take it or leave it. U no dey make sense
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by ShoProperties(m): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2017
If the bastard don't wanna be part of the change then he should forfeit his salary .then I can take his point serious
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by nnokwa042(m): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
did you have to call me names before you make your point? I don't expect the mods to see this, please don't ever quote me again, ever.
may amadioha deport u to somalia mpama
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by ONPOINT555(m): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2017
ozoigbondu:

u are d real zombie ...go and put Ben Bruce there na ..sule.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by oglalasioux(m): 1:27am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:

You messed up by that statement, man.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by akigbemaru: 1:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Ben Murray mocks change!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Ben Bruce runs cinema which consumes foreign exchange since he shows mostly imported films. Ben Bruce business has contributed to the high exchange rate we are experiencing. He doesn't export anything.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Ernesca(m): 3:10am On Feb 04, 2017
darfay:
Nice observation from the senator representing twitter south senatorial district of bayelsa

But seriously when them shout change we no ask weder na positive or negative one

Indeed u r on point.. His deeds are only on twitter.. we never hear anything he did @ his state..
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Ayatullah(m): 3:19am On Feb 04, 2017
You can say whatever you like "Pappy Bruce", but you could have been among the picture below if Nigerian leaders are Lion hearts like the likes of late Gen. Murtala Muhammed and Jerry Rawlings.

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by teebell999(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Nnamddi:
Reacting to the current high exchange rate, N500 to $1, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce mocked the change slogan of President Muhammadu Buhari's led administration.

On his Twitter page, Senator Ben Bruce shared the photo above and wrote; 'This $100 was just changed by @juwon2017 into ₦50,000. What a change Nigeria! Oh what a change indeed!'

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/senator-ben-murray-bruce-mocks-change-slogan-of-apc.html

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/827580899659247621

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by lilvicc(m): 3:57am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
All he ever does is tweet, He's definitely part of the problem since he's not providing any solutions.
he is not just tweeting. have you forgotten he is a senator? He is also fighting for the masses in the house. I like him coz of his out-spokeness. no shit with him
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2017
todayboy:
thats why we are protesting on the 6th

buhari must go

Go where??
BuBu till 2023 tongue
The Chain-ge agents never reach where dem dey go undecided
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by tete7000(m): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2017
To imagine Buhari was a General in Nigerian army don't stop baffling me. Can a General be as clueless as he is really? That man can actually take a troop to war and in face of impending doom refuse to act, or how does one explain the fact that after pursuing power for long he wouldn't appoint ministers on time and wasted the entire 2015 pursuing shadows despite all negative economic indices indicating he should do the opposite. The cluelessness he has shown in managing Nigerian affairs is one thing that has shown how highly politicised even recruitment into our army is. To imagine the only past head of state our president ever served when out of power is Abacha, another seemingly dull General even makes the whole thing more evident. Remembering President Buhari touted Abacha as not corrupt is a proof that his own integrity talk is a charade. How do you call someone saint and down the line you ask questions about how the looted fund recovered from his administration was spent? Could looted fund be recovered from an incorrupt regime? The more of Buhari you look, the less you see. All hail those who package this man for Nigerians to vote for, they tried.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by abnsugbe: 5:55am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
All he ever does is tweet, He's definitely part of the problem since he's not providing any solutions

Any idiot that quotes me is a bastard lipsrsealed

idiot...oh..so Jonatan is not to be blamed again?..Maybe Jonatan is no more yielding any effort,its now Bruce..
Chaiiiii,i cry for u...
I did not check your name but am sure it must Be Slisu Mohammed.
Continue with ur foolishness.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 04, 2017
abnsugbe:

idiot...oh..so Jonatan is not to be blamed again?..Maybe Jonatan is no more yielding any effort,its now Bruce..
Chaiiiii,i cry for u...
I did not check your name but am sure it must Be Slisu Mohammed.
Continue with ur foolishness.
I inherited that idiocy from your dullard parents undecided
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2017
oglalasioux:

You messed up by that statement, man.
You can start by telling me what he's done for this country.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by noucompact(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2017
HEEEEEYYYY,WE DON DIE OOOOOOHHHHH
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by freeze001(f): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
All he ever does is tweet, He's definitely part of the problem since he's not providing any solutions
X

It's just because u're completely calcified into a zombie mummy that's why u never read about or watch his interventions at the Senate. This is a time when communication is key and every medium must be deployed. Probably ur own NASS representatives are too dull or so stuck in a time warp does that they can't engage on social media so respect those who can and don't keep parroting empty lines.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 04, 2017
freeze001:

It's just because u're completely calcified into a zombie mummy that's why u never read about or watch his interventions at the Senate. This is a time when communication is key and every medium must be deployed. Probably ur own NASS representatives are too dull or so stuck in a time warp does that they can't engage on social media so respect those who can and don't keep parroting empty lines.
can you please not quote me again? thank you lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by FaroukM(m): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2017
He raised an issue that political should reduce their pay and not sell national budget..but none of them gave him attention..and he kept quiet..and it end there..we shouldn't be so...Mr commonsense suppose continue pushing the issue or resign to show his patriotism..but he still collect d high money and smile like the rest..see former British PM..he resign when he was not ok with decision made, see what happen in usa after trump's decision..the chief justice resign because she knows it is wrong..usa is an immigrant country...why Mr commonsense no resign..all of dem na karimi dem dey do...Ole
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by Sunbellar: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Buhari is a devil.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by freeze001(f): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2017
Martin124:
which one be repend,we commit sin b4?!!

'We'? Note that zombiesim is a terrible sin and it appears you are one of them so yes, u need repentance!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government by freeze001(f): 6:33am On Feb 04, 2017
xstry:
can you please not quote me again? thank you lipsrsealed

Hey shush! When you were 'mouthing' off and calling people bastard you didn't know? Silly kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.