Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (54811 Views)

Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by kingNovak: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
nmreports:
Hahahahahaha.
That ladys boobs though She must have heard he was at Shoprite while she was taking her bath.
Update on PWC, DPR, FHi360 on; www.HRtechnique.com
lol. Wetin carry ur eye go dia?
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by nmreports: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
kingNovak:
lol. Wetin carry ur eye go dia?

My eyes are working well. You know... grin

2 Likes

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by kingNovak: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
nmreports:

My eyes are working well. You know... grin
bad sharpu guy.......collect five

1 Like

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by nmreports: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
kingNovak:
bad sharpu guy.......collect five

Bad sharp guy ke? Okay o.

1 Like

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by tourphland(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
We d singles .... We feeling fine relaxing

1 Like

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Butteredpako: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:
Rubbish!! Why engage in premarital sex by the way.
Your husband could never dump you.
Uhm... Yes, he can undecided
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Not all relationships are "sex based" you know?
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by theway83: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Recession made Girls knew they are levels nw .
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by enesty77(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Shey love na by force ni
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lamore:

Not all relationships are "sex based" you know?
Yes but few.
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Butteredpako:
Uhm... Yes, he can undecided
For what reason?. you sound like a born heartbreaker.
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Your lipstick de shine weela
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by wtfCode: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
If na me, I for don tear her hot slap.
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Your lipstick de shine weela
Thanks, experienced romancer.
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks, experienced romancer.

and kisser

1 Like

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
timawoku:
For the chicks in the house these are 4 sure steps to hook ur guys before val...
1) twerk for him on Feb 10
2) wear short skirt and do more twerking on Feb 11
3) do naked twerkiing on Feb 12, make sure there is a 'rub' then leave him hanging, tell him to wait for Val's day that there would be full action
4) tell him what you want for val and wait for results

Believe me he would be calling u for val...he dey work wella grin grin grin
Thank me later
If belle enter no be me o
By the way FTC
Even if u no like my comment just click on like for nothing

Lol... Your comment even deserve likes already... Funny stuff cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
This one, na grandma na!¿¿¿¿¿!
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by timawoku(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... Your comment even deserve likes already... Funny stuff cheesy grin
thanks my brother, unfortunately ur babe fit read am come use am for u grin grin grin
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
timawoku:
thanks my brother, unfortunately ur babe fit read am come use am for u grin grin grin

Hahahaha she no fit even if she read am cos she no dey with me presently.. cheesy
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by XendersPride(f): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
timawoku:
For the chicks in the house these are 4 sure steps to hook ur guys before val...
1) twerk for him on Feb 10
2) wear short skirt and do more twerking on Feb 11
3) do naked twerkiing on Feb 12, make sure there is a 'rub' then leave him hanging, tell him to wait for Val's day that there would be full action
4) tell him what you want for val and wait for results

Believe me he would be calling u for val...he dey work wella grin grin grin
Thank me later
If belle enter no be me o
By the way FTC
Even if u no like my comment just click on like for nothing
Lmao
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
beneath the woman's panties is a wide black hole that usually get poked severally by one stick....

the hole shud be as damn as hell....see boobs weh she carry deh seduce the man all the time...
such boobs shud be banned from sucking jare grin
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Butteredpako: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

For what reason?.
you sound like a born heartbreaker.
Tons of reasons thornie, but I doubt any man in his right senses would ever call it quits with you, Not even a born heartbreaker wink

Hey you're not married, are you.
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
is it compulsory that guys must be the one spending during val?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Ezionye(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wats d meaning of Val?
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
SORRY, A MINUTE PLEASE!

If you've recently been dumped or have a feeling that u will be dumped ,am here as a backup val. No need to throw those gifts away. Please don't throw anything away in anger. I repeat, do not throw it away. Take that bold step, wipe your tears and bring that gift. For those people that like buying underwear and flower please keep scrolling. Ok bye grin grin grin
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Butteredpako:

Tons of reasons thornie, but I doubt any man in his right senses would ever call it quits with you, Not even a born heartbreaker wink

Hey you're not married, are you.

Hahahahahaha,
A while ago you were sounding like a die hard heartbreaker and suddenly you seem to be searching.
Men will always be men. No wonder good girls go bad even right under their parent's roof. Casanovas everywhere.
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
NNVanguard:
Evidence of low self esteem and inferiority complex.
y u dey speak too much English wen u see say d're likely both illiterates
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:
what's doing this one?
Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by liljboy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lanretoye:
what's doing this one?
ask am oooooo

Re: When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) by onyechimereze1: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
liljboy:
When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentines Day *LMAO* (pic)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.