Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act (28922 Views)

Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS / . / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by megareal: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
If I cheat, don't forgive me. If you cheat, I won't forgive you. Just as a man cannot get the image of his wife with another man out of his head, so also a woman.

Mere imagining it is enough for any faithful partner to want to do murder.

I believe couples can be faithful. All it takes are hardcore decisions and principles.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by samhay: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Loyalty is the key for both.

1s forgave a cheater, don't think I can anymore
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by DrTims(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lolz. Bros, make sure u use condom sha! Most gals dis days are like dat... Not loyal at all....
Life4Varnity:

A lady did this to me after so many years.

And she still claim that she still loves me

I said OK no wahala, I am currently out of the country but when I come back to naija. I go fucck d hell out of her life

Those girls out there nt just loyal or truthful anymore
Most are how's

I am coming for her
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by cybriz82(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Life4Varnity:

A lady did this to me after so many years.

And she still claim that she still loves me

I said OK no wahala, I am currently out of the country but when I come back to naija. I go fucck d hell out of her life

Those girls out there nt just loyal or truthful anymore
Most are how's

I am coming for her

hope u coming with alots of amoxil n syringe?
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by DrTims(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nice one, most of this gals are not loyal...
hurricaneChris:
Guys dont forgive, even I he claims to have forgiven, run for ur useful life.

A babe cheated on me in the past. I loved her so much. And was very faithful to her. I was a student then studying architecture, she was my pride.

That Saturday I caught her red handed, she confessed how she has been doing it with the guy. I was shattered into pieces. I could not eat for days. Hatred filled my soul, I saw her as a wicked girl.

When I got out of the trauma, she and her friends kept begging, I told her I had forgiven her.
We continued. But deep inside me, I knew the relationship was over the day she confessed how she has been fvkcing the guy.

I decided to have a contingency plans. I started establishing relationship with one of my best friends in school. Thank God I was finishing in school.
The new lady and I were getting close everyday, while the former babe still felt we were dating.

After liking 8months I told her babe, am tired, cant continue this. I have a girl friend nw. She thought I I joking until I introduced her to d new girl. I was already an architect. She still cant believe it till today.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Life4Varnity: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
cybriz82:

hope u coming with alots of amoxil n syringe?

Huh why did you say so
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lady cheat on me during marriage? I will introduce you to my kids from other women on your 50th birthday and marry a younger lady some months later...then I will travel and leave with her...

I've been cheated on before and worse is I was loyal, got an STD too and it wasn't just once she did it..turns she was a serial cheater. Stuff hit my soul, cudnt forgive myself for the time invested. I just started a pattern of sex today, break up tommorow and it seems thats how these hoes want it. Then i kept mum till she got preggy for someone else, still got some coochie, broke up d next morning, happened three consecutive times, she had d abortion, i made it known by all means possible that i despise her but I was still loyal,she finally got fed up and became very evil...then i cut it. I still have thouhts of keeping her around as a Bleep buddy, but then diabolical stuffs and d chances of STDs just made me fash it,had to forgive cuz of my own personal walk with God..Good thing that lady didn't hang around too long...both of us could have just wasted each others life. Fact is, when you have a good man and he loves you with a PASSION and u cheat and he interpreters it as you doing it just because u can, get ready to live with a monster or u run. Most domestic abuse stuffs start like this,good people become very evil when pushed pass the limit,because then they have a conviction that treating u good is a mortal sin. If u wanna cheat, call it quits. But I will always love and be faithful to my wife.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by tectonotimes: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
It is glaring that women do not like very good, caring and understanding men. They are often referred as to being unsexy. That is why their wives always cheat on them with with the so-called sexy but bad men. This is an irony of life.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Damsman10(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
When you get caught and he claim he has forgiven you, be careful, he might be out to waste your years intentionally or unintentionally.

Guys hardly get over that incident.

He will just not allow you go immediately so the other guy will not be feeling like a winner.

My advice is "Once you get caught with hard evidence, MOVE ON immediately !"

If he caught you multiple times and he kept saying "No Problem" run for your life.

He is either a low life, you are a side chick or he is planning to use you for ritual.

Whatever it is, it is safer for you to run.

LMAO very funny, but true talk

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Damsman10(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
megareal:
If I cheat, don't forgive me. If you cheat, I won't forgive you. Just as a man cannot get the image of his wife with another man out of his head, so also a woman.

Mere imagining it is enough for any faithful partner to want to do murder.

I believe couples can be faithful. All it takes are hardcore decisions and principles.

it is easier for you dan it is for a guy, trust me
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by LePrezident(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Assumption you say.
What if i say have had a first hand experience of how a cheat's psyche works.

How does it work? Do you have experience?
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
When you get caught and he claim he has forgiven you, be careful, he might be out to waste your years intentionally or unintentionally.

Guys hardly get over that incident.

He will just not allow you go immediately so the other guy will not be feeling like a winner.

My advice is "Once you get caught with hard evidence, MOVE ON immediately !"

If he caught you multiple times and he kept saying "No Problem" run for your life.

He is either a low life, you are a side chick or he is planning to use you for ritual.

Whatever it is, it is safer for you to run.

Reminds of me of this thread: www.nairaland.com/2745765/6-types-guys-thatll-forgive
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
bamisepeters:
If you have a caring, understanding and a loving man i don't think you need to do anything to hurt his feelings.

Many women wonder why men find it difficult to forgive them when they are caught in extra marital relationship.

Despite the fact that it is assumed to be normal for men to be free donor and cheat, they(men) find it difficult to forgive their woman if reverse is the case let alone forgetting because they will always be demoralized anytime they remember what they caught the woman doing.

No matter how bad you may be sexually, your man still cherish it and cannot afford to see or hear you share that "bad" moment with another man let alone when you(woman) are perfect in bed.

In the case of rape when he even knows it is out of your control he still finds it difficult to get it out of his head.

... The way you moan or groan when you show love to each other, your moves in reaction to the good time, the way you kiss each other passionately and the romance...

I repeat, that special moments are indeed special to any man that truly loves you.

If you think... The good food you cook, the time you share together to talk or to play and even to argue or fight... are less important to him, the day you are caught in the act will define your unreserved significance in his entire life.

It takes an herculean task for a man to forgive his woman after catching her in the act.

A man who is not fully committed to the relationship will find it difficult to forgive a cheating wife let alone will the man that knows the worth of a good woman accept, forgive or forget a woman caught in the act.

Please don't play on your man's intelligence, he might be slow to anger but he is deadlier than snake if you are caught in the act.

It is very possible you are forgiven, however, it is advisable to be loyal.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2017/02/reasons-why-he-will-not-forgive-you.html

Reminds me of this thread: www.nairaland.com/2855926/before-lose-dream-man-must
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by kerryjossy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toscoas2:

Gender equality will kill some women and families. Take men as men. Don't try what you cannot defend in d long-run, all because you want to be equal with men. What men can do and be proud of (taking wives) women are not allowed to try such. Though, I do not support cheating in relationship or marriage, but I am not a saint and I do try to resist evil thoughts sometime.

I am a woman, and i am a saint right? Ok noted again.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by princesskimberl(f): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
So not fair, cry. While d opposite sex cheats continuously.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by hedonistic: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
princesskimberl:
So not fair, cry. While d opposite sex cheats continuously.

And is it fair that the "opposite sex" is expected to pay the bride price, spend exclusively during flings/dating/marriage and is under pressure to have money to prove that he is the "man"? Is it fair that it is normal for a man to marry a poorer or even jobless girl, while a girl always looks up and scorns a guy she is more financially comfortable than?

You Nigerian girls can be annoying. You have not bothered to realise that this gender equality nonsense you hold on to originated and is entrenched in Western societies (oyinbos), where most women do not look at a man's financial status before FUCKING, dating or marrying him.

You Nigerian females don't want to emulate oyinbo women, but you want to enjoy their privileges. It is ridiculous.

You should either want gender equality or you don't. You can't choose and pick parts of each that favour you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by minexpo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
True oo....I guess she knew already wat awaits her...dem nr tell her b4 she run grin
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Toscoas2(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
kerryjossy:

I am a woman, and i am a saint right? Ok noted again.
I do not get your message, do you mean you cheat on him?
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Toscoas2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
I still repeat that you have no idea of my mental state, may have found someone cheating on me but holding on to that, i would be serving injustice to my own self.

It's a free world, you cheat...i use the exist door! No point holding on to the past, a well deserving person will always come in to fill the gap.
A well deserve man today may cheat tomorrow. does dt indicate u will change man continuously. pls consider d side effects after a child or 2 children
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toscoas2:

A well deserve man today may cheat tomorrow. does dt indicate u will change man continuously. pls consider d side effects after a child or 2 children
So you advice sticking with a cheating partner?.

God forbid!.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Toscoas2(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
So you advice sticking with a cheating partner?.

God forbid!.
3 options
1. stay and let him change (or marry a devoted religionist);
2. leave and become a single mother;
3. leave and become a second wife ( as no man is ready to marry a woman with 2 children except for pass time)
look before u leap.
oko won lode (husband is scarce, bt men are plenty)

jst pray you don't fall a victim. or u see a man dt cheat occasionally like having a hidden 1, because u women are not helping matter.
imagine, a married woman telling a man dt she would care for him more than his wife.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toscoas2:

3 options
1. stay and let him change (or marry a devoted religionist);
2. leave and become a single mother;
3. leave and become a second wife ( as no man is ready to marry a woman with 2 children except for pass time)
look before u leap.
oko won lode (husband is scarce, bt men are plenty)

jst pray you don't fall a victim. or u see a man dt cheat occasionally like having a hidden 1, because u women are not helping matter.
imagine, a married woman telling a man dt she would care for him more than his wife.
I don't pray to end up with a cheating husband but, if i do...i won't hesitate to divorce him and remain single.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
I don't pray to end up with a cheating husband but, if i do...i won't hesitate to divorce him and remain single.

women and mouth!!!,, easier said than done, una clock wey dey tick like kilode cheesy

Abeg go Sidon cheesy

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by udeme4real: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jesus even say, IF YOU LOVE ME, KEEP MY INSTRUCTIONS! God says AM A JEALOUS GOD. This topic is indeed timely for all to learn especially the ladies. No forgiveness if caught oooo dont be deceived!
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by pocohantas(f): 4:26am On Feb 05, 2017
udeme4real:
Jesus even say, IF YOU LOVE ME, KEEP MY INSTRUCTIONS! God says AM A JEALOUS GOD. This topic is indeed timely for all to learn especially the ladies. No forgiveness if caught oooo dont be deceived!
Don't be deceived too.
Men have been forgiving cheating wives. Most of them won't admit to it...ego!
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by odyoung: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2017
What is love?
Love is when he catches u with another man and he say baby put on your clothes and let's go home...

What is death?
Death is when she followed him...
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by kerryjossy(f): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Toscoas2:

I do not get your message, do you mean you cheat on him?

My dear, all i'm trying to say is that WE are all mere mortals and as such are liable to sin except by God's grace. We can all be tempted and we may succumb to temptation. So if u as a man cheats and is forgiven by your spouse, why wont u forgive her when she does the same??

Its only a typical African man that will see this now and will want to ask whether i'm planning to cheat.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by RuggedArab: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:

Five years from today you will see this your comment and make adjustments.

If you divorce a man because he is cheating then be ready not to marry any MAN of this world. What happens to your children? How sure are you that you go with them?

I always advice ladies that if your husband is cheating ask yourself this questions:

1. Does he take care of your children?
2. Does he take care of his basic responsibilities?
3. Does he take care of you (giving you money and buying you gifts)
4. Does he come back home?

If he does all the above I will call him a good man. Mind you, I don't subcribe to men cheating. If the man says his problem is cheating, allow him to cheat he will get tired of it and nobody will tell him to stop. Just keep doing your path and pray.

Ladies of this days think they have acquired too many knowledge and is affecting some their reasoning.

Cheating is bad. Let's call a spade a spade! But don't divorce your husband because he cheats if he is a nice man.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by youthofnaija: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
RuggedArab:

Five years from today you will see this your comment and make adjustments.

If you divorce a man because he is cheating then be ready not to marry any MAN of this world. What happens to your children? How sure are you that you go with them?

I always advice ladies that if your husband is cheating ask yourself this questions:

1. Does he take care of your children?
2. Does he take care of his basic responsibilities?
3. Does he take care of you (giving you money and buying you gifts)
4. Does he come back home?

If he does all the above I will call him a good man. Mind you, I don't subcribe to men cheating. If the man says his problem is cheating, allow him to cheat he will get tired of it and nobody will tell him to stop. Just keep doing your path and pray.

Ladies of this days think they have acquired too many knowledge and is affecting some their reasoning.

Cheating is bad. Let's call a spade a spade! But don't divorce your husband because he cheats if he is a nice man.
What if he gives her STD... Imagine contracting syphilis, gonorrhoea, hepatitis B and even HIV from a cheating husband. When passing our opinion, we shouldn't fail to look at the bigger picture.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by RuggedArab: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
youthofnaija:

What if he gives her STD... Imagine contracting syphilis, gonorrhoea, hepatitis B and even HIV from a cheating husband. When passing our opinion, we shouldn't fail to look at the bigger picture.

I agree with you. That's the risky aspect of it.... but again that is not enough to quit the marriage.

I tell you this, no reasonable man will have sex outside without protection. You too since you know he is a cheat singing it loud that he should use protection so you don't get infected. What you have actually done is

1. Letting him know you are at risk.
2. Making his conscience to judge him.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by youthofnaija: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
RuggedArab:

I agree with you. That's the risky aspect of it.... but again that is not enough to quit the marriage.

I tell you this, no reasonable man will have sex outside without protection. You too since you know he is a cheat singing it loud that he should use protection so you don't get infected. What you have actually done is

1. Letting him know you are at risk.
2. Making his conscience to judge him.
The funny thing is that most married men don't mind cheating without using protection. If he wasn't reasonable enough to not cheat, I doubt if he'll be reasonable enough to always use protection. Some STDs have no cure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / How Women Manipulate Men / Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.