Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose (2221 Views)

What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan / In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by tomakint: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
People are entitled to their views. I’m one Nigerian that  is blunt and will tell[s][/s] you things the way they are. Even, if I made a mistake, I will admit. There is nobody in Rome today  that is holier than the Pope. And there is nobody who can tell you the Pope is a Muslim. There is nobody who would call me Ayo Fayose a mole or an agent of destabilisation in the Peoples Democratic Party. There is no way I could be linked to any political party apart from the PDP. I have demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt that I’m a committed party member. I’m consistent and have not been found wanting. It is true I was part of those who brought Ali Modu Sheriff as the PDP National Chairman. But like I told Nigerians, I did it in good faith. In our opinion, we wanted somebody from the North and settled for him because we felt he would be a good material after considering certain parameters that we judged to be right. But I retreated when I realised he would not be able to fulfil the purposes and I’m entitled to my views. It is good for a man to admit when he made a mistake and take steps to correct it. When I realised that he would not be able to serve the purpose we chose him for, I announced publicly that I was turning my back and withdrawing my support for him, for facts best known to me which I have addressed several times. As you know, I’m now the chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum, I would rather say things that would unite members rather than divide us. Even after the court cases, it is still the best for the leaders to be reconciliatory. Bringing Sheriff to be the chairman was done in good faith and I have no apology. It was not done to bring down the party. We learn at every stage in life. There are lessons to learn in this one: Don’t stand as a guarantor for people you don’t know too well. Well, everything works for good. This could still end as a blessing in disguise for the party.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by Iamwrath: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
First step a denial

Followed by gbanku ( boldface)

Followed by insults

Followed by threats

Eventually they get arrested and

They refund

Ask koro, Metuah and Co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
If Buhari could have a C6 in Hausa language!, then he was more than useless. Then comes the bombshell, our president had an F9, in Mathematics, I mean Mathematics! Since then, he's not done anythig to upgrade himself; and you are here wondering why Nigeria is in reccession?

8 Likes

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by chukslawrence(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
u dey fear?
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by Baawaa(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fayose should wait till then,2018 is very much around the corner.Where are your ogas, start from Jonathan,Sambo,Dimeji bankole,Tony Anineh,Bode judge etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by adadike281(f): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toma, Tomakint, u and temi are the only nairaland Yoruba's with Igbo heart. I forbid any Igbo to call u afonja' and gbam! I agree totally with Fayose

1 Like

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by duality(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Obviously those who commented above did not read the post. They only read the topic

1 Like

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by alen4smith(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
vatiqan:
If Buhari could have a C6 in Hausa language!, then he was more than useless. Then comes the bombshell, our president had an F9, in Mathematics, I mean Mathematics! Since then, he's not done anythig to upgrade himself; and you are here wondering why Nigeria is in reccession?
your stupidity stinks!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
alen4smith:
your stupidity stinks!

I'm happy, just caught one of those who plagiarised my writing without permissin. Go, I forgive you. Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by ascek(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kai see as people dey comment on what they did not read. But the headline is misleading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by tomakint: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
adadike281:
Toma, Tomakint, u and temi are the only nairaland Yoruba's with Igbo heart. I forbid any Igbo to call u afonja' and gbam! I agree totally with Fayose
Wao quite an age shocked shocked I have missed you off NL how is life dear? Good to see you around and thanks for your kind words wink
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by adadike281(f): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
tomakint:

Wao quite an age shocked shocked I have missed you off NL how is life dear? Good to see you around and thanks for your kind words wink
cheesy I miss u more. Ore timo timo mi, ore mi atata.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Same way whoever wishes Buhari dead would never live to see him burried.
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by ademega(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
He is using style carrying Buhari rumor
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by Juchii(m): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Everybody is waiting for your tenure to just finish, then all your praise singers will surely turn against you
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by alen4smith(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
vatiqan:

I'm happy, just caught one of those who plagiarised my writing without permissin. Go, I forgive you. Anuofia!
keep advertising foolishness on nairaland mad idiot!
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
alen4smith:
keep advertising foolishness on nairaland mad idiot!

yea.. Just like your father!
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by tomakint: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy I miss u more. Ore timo timo mi, ore mi atata.
Cutie my pesin ni bo lo gba lo lati ijo yii? I hope u are good.
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by ufuosman(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
See my man they fear, no worry, nobody go near you. Ur weight reach anytin na.
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by adadike281(f): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
tomakint:

Cutie my pesin ni bo lo gba lo lati ijo yii? I hope u are good.
Omo, mo wa pa, mo kan ni ki n simi fun igba die.
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by tomakint: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
adadike281:
Omo, mo wa pa, mo kan ni ki n simi fun igba die.
Iyen naa daa se o ti pada si ilu Ilorin ni abi o si wa ni Onitsha. Loo wo inu email re
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by adadike281(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
tomakint:

Iyen naa daa se o ti pada si ilu Ilorin ni abi o si wa ni Onitsha. Loo wo inu email re
Ile orin(erin) ni mo se odun keresimesi sugbon moti pada si Awka bayi. Ma de Ilorin ni odun ajinde (easter) . Toma bobo, I don become ogbologbo afonja chic . lol
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by tomakint: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
adadike281:
Ile orin(erin) ni mo se odun keresimesi sugbon moti pada si Awka bayi. Ma de Ilorin ni odun ajinde (easter) . Toma bobo, I don become ogbologbo afonja chic . lol
O ni se mi lese omo yii grin cheesy Yoruba ti wa dun le nu e bi nkan bayii cheesy wa sere omo mi
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by adadike281(f): 2:54am On Feb 05, 2017
tomakint:

O ni se mi lese omo yii grin cheesy Yoruba ti was dun le nu e bi nkan bayii cheesy wa sere omo mi
oda. mo ti se tan lati ba yin sere.
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by alen4smith(m): 6:18am On Feb 05, 2017
vatiqan:

yea.. Just like your father!
by their fruit .......
Re: Whoever Plans To Arrest Me After My Tenure Won’t Be In Office By Then – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2017
alen4smith:
by their fruit .......

Who born dog...

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Zik Abandon The Biafra He Supported? / Restructuring Nigeria: The Convenient Chant For Political Opportunists / Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.