Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71434 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2017
But doc why are we all talking about deliveries alone. How abt checkups where nothing is clearly wrong with the woman but she has to unbossom herself to that male doc for series of test, on her boobs n vagina to know if she is free from some ailments sad
SonofHim:

I've taken delivery of several of my classmates and friends wives and when my wife is due for delivery a colleague will take her delivery. I don't have a problem with that.

And you keep talking about conformist
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by nikko1: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
lol

kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by nikko1: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Are you in need of quick cash

Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Solozzo(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2017
A doctor is the only person who can ask your wife to UnCloth and then send you a bill for it! grin grin angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:20am On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
Being a woman makes me mentally inferior to you? ...I am a make up artist and i get to work with actors once in a while and i have NEVER witnessed such .It's nobody's fault you only think of sex whenever you see a naked woman in pain .bloody pervert!
And she gets emotional grin

I didn't judge you inferior because you're a female.

I came solely by that conclusion judging from your posts and dire lack of logic.

And I think you only dress up the artist playing the dibia roles hence you're so out of touch with what happens in Nollywood.

Or.. maybe your mental frigidity extends to your looks too. grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2017
willibounce1:

Ode! What's all the noise for. Will a gyno just go grab your wife and say he wants to attend to your wife? Of course when your wife has a problem with her kpekus is when she visits a gyno and she may not even tell you. So if you find out a gyno examined your wife even when it's not am emergency, you go nack head for ground? Iti!
So in that decrepit cattle breeding ground you and your parents call home, women don't go for check ups? Or visits the hospital routinely?

Unmotivated lazyboned idiot!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:
And she gets emotional grin

I didn't judge you inferior because you're a female.

I came solely by that conclusion judging from your posts and dire lack of logic.

And I think you only dress up the artist playing the dibia roles hence you're so out of touch with what happens in Nollywood.

Or.. maybe your mental frigidity extends to your looks too. grin
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a pervert ! .Am sure you even imagine every female you see naked .just get lost!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by pocohantas(f): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2017
kayzat:

Who is senseless between me that replied you in a civil manner despite your initial insult on my person and you that is barking like a frustrated dog If your husband send you out of his house or your house made is giving him in a better way please don't vent that frustration on me . I have told you it is just a joke. deal with it or kill yourself on top my matter. Old fool like you.
Story...story grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Cmanforall: 12:27am On Feb 18, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications
When you reach the age, you will understand and regret this post. But for now, a paediatrician can handle your case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2017
kayzat:

NB: To the frustrated souls crying over this joke my advice to you lots is to just do the needful and end it. What I wrote above is just a joke and it will remain what it is so nobody should transfer their domestic troubles on me. Cheers
grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:29am On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a pervert ! .Am sure you even imagine every female you see naked .just get lost!
Little errors like this is why I consider you at par in intelligence with a swamp frog!!!

I understand your pussy may have seen more dick traffic than Heathrow international airport sees aircraft, so, please don't bring your bonobo-handshake custom here as the norm.

Ugly girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by willibounce1(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:
So in that decrepit cattle breeding ground you and your parents call home, women don't go for check ups? Or visits the hospital routinely?

Unmotivated lazyboned idiot!

So what are you saying? You have been shouting emergency like a sick MF. Your wife cannot go for check up? Or is check up emergency too. You wey your head don nack iron.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Jammiiee:
But doc why are we all talking about deliveries alone. How abt checkups where nothing is clearly wrong with the woman but she has to unbossom herself to that male doc for series of test, on her boobs n vagina to know if she is free from some ailments sad

What I'm trying to get you to understand is to see these things from a gynaecologist's perspective. He sees breast not boo, he palpates to feel a lump not fondles. The breast is just a mass of fat fibrous tissues and blood vessels. When he does a vaginal examination he's feeling or looking out for abnormal tissue architecture. The mind has been conditioned that way.
There's no need to be uneasy with your male gynaecologist.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Little errors like this is why I consider you at par in intelligence with a swamp frog!!!

I understand your pussy may have seen more dick traffic than Heathrow international airport sees aircraft, so, please don't bring your bonobo-handshake custom here as the norm.

Ugly girl.
lol...dude's pained!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2017
willibounce1:

So what are you saying? You have been shouting emergency like a sick MF. Your wife cannot go for check up? Or is check up emergency too. You wey your head don nack iron.
You're the bozo who says only sick females go see a gyno!

You're the scheming imp who also said "my wife" may go see a doctor without even informing me...

Is that how you watch your own parents' matrimony?
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
lol...dude's pained!
Nice way to tap out. Bye.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie you can curse for Africa. Please take it easy. How your mind works amazes me. Can't there be a sane interaction here?

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Nice way to tap out. Bye.
I know you're looking for someone to vent your frustration on ,def not me.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Few years ago I noticed a lump on my breast and I had to go for series of checkups and I had to do a minor surgery,i would say I was quite comfortable with the doctor that treated me then
He also performed the surgery and I can say he acted all professional and stuffs,i remember he asked my mom to stay outside because she was busy jumping in and won't allow me to talk
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2017
SonofHim:
Ultra.Leslie you can curse for Africa. Please take it easy. How your mind works amazes me. Can't there be a sane interaction here?
Everyone I insulted bid me do so. From the drab who called me pervert to the wankster who labeled me insecure.

Fair game!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Origin(f): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2017
You will be shying away from them claiming privacy.

On d-day when you are in labour, before the doctor even reach, you've spread all the legs and will be shouting Doctor!!!!! COME O ;!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Boyooosa(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Timelezz:
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency.

Wuz here? I heard empty drum NOW!

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
I know you're looking for someone to vent your frustration on ,def not me.
Nah! I find the speed at which your fingers move faster than your cognitive abilities very worrisome!

If you type faster than your brains can follow, it is safe to conclude that you auto-part your legs faster than you thought of the consequences.

Listen, babe, it's 2017 and you better start looking for makeup that will give you common sense. No man wants a dumb rock these days.

Go sleep, except you want me to flood your pillows tonight.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Nah! I find the speed at which your fingers move faster than your cognitive abilities very worrisome!

If you type faster than your brains can follow, it is safe to conclude that you auto-part your legs faster than you thought of the consequences.

Listen, babe, it's 2017 and you better start looking for makeup that will give you common sense. No man wants a dumb rock these days.

Go sleep, except you want me to flood your pillows tonight.
You can keep whining online,i'm 100% sure you can't stand me in person and NO,am not looking for a man .Mina's happily married with kids and a better person than you'll EVER be even in 20 lifetimes .
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by barblaze: 1:00am On Feb 18, 2017
xstry:
you shouldbe thanking God for your health
Exactly.i visited the clinic some time ago and a male surgeon had to see n examine my butt.i was actually referred to him by a female gynaecologist.i was reluctant at first but the nurse who chaperoned me told me my health comes first! Not long after then I was delivered by a male gynaecologist.episiotomy stitch done by him! My dear you won't just care if it's a male GYN under certain conditions. On their part They are supposed to be professionals. So it's assumed that they comport themselves properly. You know how many butts they examined since they started?
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SaeDick: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Joke of the day
kayzat:

NB: To the frustrated souls crying over this joke my advice to you lots is to just do the needful and end it. What I wrote above is just a joke and it will remain what it is so nobody should transfer their domestic troubles on me. Cheers
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 1:04am On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
You can keep whining online,i'm 100% sure you can't stand me in person and NO,am not looking for a man .Mina's happily married with kids and a better person than you'll EVER be even in 20 lifetimes .

Married with kids? I wanted to apologise for scalping someone's wife and mother online even though you provoked it. But then a quick thought: what's a mother and wife doing online bantering with a faceless dude by 1am deep into the night?

I think you're a phoney! And let me slay the dragon of misperception in your head for good:

If you're my wife, you will be in bed by now using the last thorough fĂșck I gave you as a sleep enhancer to cure your insomnia, not ranting online like a dick-deprived bedlamite.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2017
I love how the men on this thread with their over inflated egos are talking about permission as if the life of a woman belongs to them. Newsflash, just because you have no control of your libido doesn't mean every male is like you. Male gynaecologists see the same thing literally everyday. The human brain is capable of determining a professional setting so use yours. I repeat, not all men are like you. Learn to control yourselves. If I need to see a gynaecologist, I'll see one, and I don't care what gender because they are all trained professionals. Sometimes I wonder why people enjoy living with such a backwards mentality

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by tete7000(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Every profession ought to be a calling, a kind of vocation. Those who are called into it have sufficient grace to overcome temptation. Of course except you are not called or you allowed yourself used by the devil.

By the way you need to ask how nurses too cope when dealing with unclad male patients. I have had to strip and have my public area shaved by a female nurse before with another performed enema on me in preparation for a surgery. How did I feel as a patient? Nothing, not when pain was almost killing me would I care who shaved or who poured water into my anus to prepare it..
Funny enough, I later became very close with one of the nurses. We remain friends till today and what happened then was not something either of us ever talked about.
I remember while on admission then a guy was brought in with his thing on permanent and perpetual attention with nurses and student nurses on duty feeding their eyes with film of the agony the poor guy was going through. Were they thinking anything immoral? I wouldnt know but it was a sight all were struggling to have a glimpse of.
Cc: jammiiee

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by tosyne2much(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2017
kayzat:

Roflwkmd cheesy cheesy I laf so tey water dey comot for my eyes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 1:11am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:

Married with kids? I wanted to apologise for scalping someone's wife and mother online even though you provoked it. But then a quick thought: what's a mother and wife doing online bantering with a faceless dude by 1am deep into the night?

I think you're a phoney! And let me slay the dragon of misperception in your head for good:

If you're my wife, you will be in bed by now using the last thorough fĂșck I gave you as a sleep enhancer to cure your insomnia, not ranting online like a dick-deprived bedlamite.
lol...not everyman is a pervert dear.always keep that in mind! .
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by tosyne2much(m): 1:14am On Feb 18, 2017
Dfinex:
lol @topic. I used to feel same way before. ..those guys don't see u as a man/woman., they only see u as a human anatomy. ...lolsss

but truth is those guys don't have ur time....like going by the number of women they meet how many will they now have relationships with .....of all professions medical doctors are the less promiscuous (I stand to be corrected though )......cos the few I have made friends with always act like they are not even seeing u

except ofcourse for the highly perverted few.....
My school health centre is dominated by Womanizing doctors cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.