Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71424 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
kayzat:

Chill and calm down. It is just a joke so there is no need for all this seriousness.
There should be element of sense in jokes.
Yours is senseless and misinformed.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nwaoma198(f): 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jammiiee:
Folks each time I think of this, I find myself in a quandary over what usually transpires in their minds when the Male Gynaecologists work on their clients #( female ) .

Surprisingly it seems there are more male Gynaecologists than females, I stand to be corrected though. But what baffles me mostly is how the female folks open up their bossoms to their male Gynaecologists either for tests or whatnot... and they seem to be cool with it? how about their husbands, considering the married ones. Are they also cool with that male Gynaecologists viewing their wives bossom and other parts and carrying out tests on them as they wish? Ughh angry ...

Is the male Gynaecologist's body anatomy different from other males or specially wired and hence not vulnerable to some erotic thoughts ?

Sometimes I keep wondering how much of hidden facts those male Gynaecologists have seen and handled, hmm. Boy o boy! shocked shocked . No matter how professional they are, I believe they are still human. Or I'm I missing something.

I have a hard time believing when a straight male gynecologist does a breast exam on a woman with goose-bumped perky 36C's while her neatly waxed vagina is hoisted up in stirrups his brain only registers sexless flesh.I just don't trust that a man who probes women's vaginas for a living isn't secretly snickering or judging or enjoying.

I'm not convinced all straight male gynecologists see their patients as clinical sexless flesh. I think it's biologically impossible for the visually-aroused male gene to automatically shut down around an Unclad body

Women in the house pls can u share ur experience with us here. What is it like or what was it like?
How do u handle this? What does your husband perceive of this if married.

I keep imagining how a complete outsider will be viewing their hidden facts without any chemistry in the minds.

Hmm... Pls females share your experience...
Men what is ur view on this as well. Are u cool with ur wives getting the services of a male Gynaecologist or ur Bae as it were

my uncle is one.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
They spread their legs and stfu
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
MegMich:

You write up is gross and disrespectful to services rendered by doctors.

FYI, most gynecologist are males and they are about the best(better than the females). You have insecurity issues; that's all!!!
Then you're a hypocrite if you find my writing disrespectful when I highlight facts.

You're a mindless conformist to modern trends like a piece of roadside debris blown mercilessly by the wind.

If you find my objecting to a man whose only qualification is a medical certificate inserting and inspecting "my wife's" intimate organs a mark of insecurity, then I find your testosterone level gravely short in supply and you're tilting toward gender identity crisis.

ONLY IN SITUATIONS OF EMERGENCIES WILL A MALE GYNO GETS TO ATTEND TO MY WIFE WHEN I MARRY.

fücking conformist!!!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Don't be so monolithic in mind... its a good thread, u don't av to be opinionated, for the records.... I ain't just talking about women in labour or some sort of distress. How about a woman who is just going for her checkups? In her sane mind plus no emergencies, no worries. People keep mentioning child-labour only or some sort of terrible sickness befalling the woman. Nope, u don't only visit those medical professionals when ur health is in jeopardy angry
MegMich:

LAME thread!!!
This should be taken down ASAP!!
What do you intend to achieve?? Create panic in a seemingly innocuous and professional act rendered by doctors.

Lala, Seun please, take this thread down!!

mtchewwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by cybriz82(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmmmm meanwhile lemme go back n continuel TREMORS old movie n very intresting.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
UltraLeslie:
It isn't a stupid thread.

And no, a woman doesn't have to be sick to visit a gyno. Not at all.

And a medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. You're the one out of order.

Comparing a male gyno tending to a female patient to a barber or mechanic is so stupid.

The barber gets to cut the hair; a none intimate part of the human body. A mechanic gets to fix an inanimate object--a car.

A gyno presses and feels a lady's breasts for lumps and the breasts are a damn well sensitive organ of the human body. Some ladies even have more nerve endings on their nípples than their pussies.

Then gynos insert his finger into the pussies of their female clients probing and twisting looking for what-the-hell-what.

It's a good ground for some men to object.

Get the point! Its sensitive to you but not to him. To a gynecologist its just another part of the body. His mind has been trained to see it that way. Its called Conditioning in psychology.
Its just a vaginal examination don't you get it?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
What's there kwanu?

I remember when I went to do a chest scan in a hospital, I removed virtually everything up except my trouser, I was kinda shy sha, but I needed it to process my school admission clearance.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good! Tell us your experience if u have one and His, if u r privy to it
Nwaoma198:
my uncle is one.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

Fool

The urinary orifice Is different from the vagina opening

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
UltraLeslie:
It isn't a stupid thread.

And no, a woman doesn't have to be sick to visit a gyno. Not at all.

And a medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. You're the one out of order.

Comparing a male gyno tending to a female patient to a barber or mechanic is so stupid.

The barber gets to cut the hair; a none intimate part of the human body. A mechanic gets to fix an inanimate object--a car.

A gyno presses and feels a lady's breasts for lumps and the breasts are a damn well sensitive organ of the human body. Some ladies even have more nerve endings on their nípples than their pussies.

Then gynos insert his finger into the pussies of their female clients probing and twisting looking for what-the-hell-what.

It's a good ground for some men to object.
Your arguments are pointless.have you ever seen an actor with a bulge on set even while being intimate with a woman ?The mind works exactly how it's programmed

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by ocheu(f): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
judefcc:
some women are used to it , especially those foreign ones bt i cant allow my wife angry
temptation never come be that, if not na you go beg the guy to examine the inner parts with his hands just to save ur wife's life
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
SonofHim:

Get the point! Its sensitive to you but not to him. To a gynecologist its just another part of the body. His mind has been trained to see it that way. Its called Conditioning in psychology.
Its just a vaginal examination don't you get it?
We know all about that. Just a piece of flesh on the table for experiment and nothing more.

Well, not on all cases depending on how attractive the "patient" is and the moral sophistication of the doctor in question. Abi, is there a barometer for gauging the morality of a doctor?

And I have just too many doctor/consult friends, when we meet for drinks, I know how we talk.

It's still suppose to be the exception not the rule.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
It isn't abt what's there, how did u feel!n did u do that in the presence of a male eyes, and how did u feel letting ur melons out to the sight of some male professionals? I know it's inevitable but how dd u feel
ToriBlue:
What's there kwanu?

I remember when I went to do a chest scan in a hospital, I removed virtually everything up except my trouser, I was kinda shy sha, but I needed it to process my school admission clearance.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Your arguments are pointless.have you ever seen an actor with a bulge on set even while being intimate with a woman ?The mind works exactly how it's programmed
The sheer magnitude of your ignorance will secure President Buhari a 3rd term!!!

Actors fúck on stage for real!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by willibounce1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dfinex:

and u think it's water that is flowing through him because he is a professional? is he the only professional? are lawyers not professionals, are bankers not professionals? are engineers not professionals? why do they go ahead and keep relationships with their clients/customers?

please give cogent reasons, not that professional crap.....if u are talking work ethics/professional code of conducts, come forth and elaborate on it.

Bros you get time o. Why you dey disturb yourself with this kain stubborn girl
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
UltraLeslie:
The sheer magnitude of Your ignorance will secure President Buhari a 3rd term!!!

Actors fúck on stage for real!!!!
I'm not talking about the type you watch .i mean home videos,movies for NORMAL people

5 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Then you're a hypocrite if you find my writing disrespectful when I highlight facts.

You're a mindless conformist to modern trends like a piece of roadside debris blown mercilessly by the wind.

If you find my objecting to a man whose only qualification is a medical certificate inserting and inspecting "my wife's" intimate organs a mark of insecurity, then I find your testosterone level gravely short in supply and you're tilting toward gender identity crisis.

ONLY IN SITUATIONS OF EMERGENCIES WILL A MALE GYNO GETS TO ATTEND TO MY WIFE WHEN I MARRY.

fücking conformist!!!

Would be interesting to have a private chat with the OP. And please don't get offended by other peoples remarks. You have indeed expressed a concern and a valid one but I can assure you that its not the way you see it. Its a doctor patient interaction.
Its also not a modern trend. Pioneers in the field of gynaecology were males.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Must it always be about saving lives? How about a normal checkup, where u ain't sick or sth, but they av to examine ur boobs either for lumps or examine ur downside and test u for cervical cancer or what have you? What happens in such scenarios
ocheu:
temptation never come be that, if not na you go beg the guy to examine the inner parts with his hands just to save ur wife's life
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2017
SonofHim:

Would be interesting to have a private chat with the OP. And please don't get offended by other peoples remarks. You have indeed expressed a concern and a valid one but I can assure you that its not the way you see it. Its a doctor patient interaction.

The problem is a universal one. Even in the West.

If/or when you're married, I dare you to be in the examination room when the gyno asks your wife to lie on the examination bed and undréss and he puts on his gloves to insert his fingers there...or starts pressing and fundling her boobs for lumps. Especially when she isn't sick!

Let me tell you what you will instinctively do without even thinking: THE UNPRETENTIOUS MAN IN YOU WILL LOOK IMMEDIATELY AT YOUR WIFE'S FACE TO SEE HOW SHE'S TAKING THE "INTRUSION"

The problem with the modern man is we all try to be conformist to feel educated, open-minded and morally sophisticated!

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2017
the reason why mallams take their wives to the north or Arab countries for child expectation days.

same thing I'd do, cos I don't trust male gynecologist from the west of Nigeria especially. them go finger tire say na exam.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by ocheu(f): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2017
emekachimek:

Are you saying that lawyers and bankers as well as other professionals look at certain places of their clients when attending to them?
Bros, majority are tired of seeing the thing, except for some that would ordinarily go after pants even if they were not doctors. The gynaecologists just do their job and go away; nothing to think about or imagine. All they are interested in is their cash just like the other professionals. Like other professionals experience monotony, so do gynaecologists
thanks a lot. You know some people's minds are rotten, and they think everyone is like them.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:05am On Feb 18, 2017
poshestmina:
I'm not talking about the type you watch .i mean home videos,movies for NORMAL people
Girl, even in naija crap movies, hundreds of paired actors and actresses have carried their on-screen acting off screen to continue behind the scenes!!!

You're a woman, so you're easily conditioned.

You're not mentally and intellectually qualified to hold this debate with me.

Don't make accessible mobile internet allow you to disrupt the hierarchy!

Off you go now!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:

The problem is a universal one. Even in the West.

If/or when you're married, I dare you to be in the examination room when the gyno asks your wife to lie on the examination bed and UnCloth and he puts on his gloves to insert his fingers there...or starts pressing and fundling her boobs for lumps.

Let me tell you what you will instinctively do without even thinking: THE UNPRETENTIOUS MAN IN YOU WILL LOOK IMMEDIATELY AT YOUR WIFE'S FACE TO SEE HOW SHE'S TAKING THE "INTRUSION"

The problem with the modern man is we all try to be conformist to feel educated, open-minded and morally sophisticated!

I've taken delivery of several of my classmates and friends wives and when my wife is due for delivery a colleague will take her delivery. I don't have a problem with that.

And you keep talking about conformist

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by kayzat: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2017
pocohantas:

There should be element of sense in jokes.
Yours is senseless and misinformed.

Who is senseless between me that replied you in a civil manner despite your initial insult on my person and you that is barking like a frustrated dog If your husband send you out of his house or your house made is giving him in a better way please don't vent that frustration on me . I have told you it is just a joke. deal with it or kill yourself on top my matter. Old fool like you.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Girl, even in naija crap movies, hundreds of paired actors and actresses have carried their on-screen acting off screen to continue behind the scenes!!!

You're a woman, so you're easily conditioned.

You're not mentally and intellectually qualified to hold this debate with me.

Don't make accessible mobile internet allow you to disrupt the hierarchy!

Off you go now!
Being a woman makes me mentally inferior to you? ...I am a make up artist and i get to work with actors once in a while and i have NEVER witnessed such .It's nobody's fault you only think of sex whenever you see a naked woman in pain .bloody pervert!

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
I'd be glad as well
SonofHim:

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by willibounce1(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
UltraLeslie:

fücking conformist!!!

Ode! What's all the noise for. Will a gyno just go grab your wife and say he wants to attend to your wife? Of course when your wife has a problem with her kpekus is when she visits a gyno and she may not even tell you. So if you find out a gyno examined your wife even when it's not am emergency, you go nack head for ground? Iti!

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2017
kayzat:

Who is senseless between me that replied you in a civil despite your initial insult on my person and you that is barking like a frustrated dog If your husband send you out of his house or your house made is giving him in a better way please don't vent that frustration on me . I have told you it is just a joke. deal with it or kill yourself on top my matter. Old fool like you.
see argument
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by kayzat: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2017
Demola99:

Fool

The urinary orifice Is different from the vagina opening

You are a dunce and brain dead. What I posted is a joke. deal with it or hang yourself.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 12:13am On Feb 18, 2017
Now I see. I've read your posts over again. You see breast examination as fond-ling, vaginal examination as intrusion... That's where the problem lies.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2017
SonofHim:

I've taken delivery of several of my classmates and friends wives and when my wife is due for delivery a colleague will take her delivery. I don't have a problem with that.

And you keep talking about conformist

So you're a doctor! I wasn't expecting you to be objective! But I can understand your enthusiasm to defend the art of medicine!

And yes, bulging women with swollen pussies dripping with delivery fluid are as sexless as Shekau dressed in female costume for suicide mission.

The male gynos may have them, albeit grudgingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.