Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71427 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Have had one run his scan machine down my lower abdomen, he could clearly see the upper part of my private part...which he did but focused on his job.

So "yes" and have done something close to that.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Enemyofpeace: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
How will u feel ashamed when u myt b happy cheesy lol grin
Sacluxpaint:
Whats there? A female doc used to analyze me butt naked and I don't feel ashamed of it because she is a professional.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Timelezz:
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency.

INSECURITY AT ITS FINEST.

Why permit it during life-threatening emergency? You could just ride your moral high horse to the stratosphere it's taking you.

There are bad eggs in every profession, but you need to realize that gynecologists thread a thin line. If a patient thinks she is being sexually exploited by her gynecologist and reports to anybody higher up in the chain of command. The least that gynecologist will get is a formal inquiry.

The patient also has the right to sue.

So, I'm not sure where you get the notion that male gynecologists play around with the private parts of their patients and get away with it because they're gynecologists. There is no such thing. The women are not kids and are not stupid either.

If you can't stand the thought of a male gynecologist examining your mother, sister, gf, wife, or daughter, ask for a chaperon or go to med school and train to become a gynecologist.

-Lord

7 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Speaking from personal experience...
I've worked in the obs and gyn specialty for more than 4 yrs now, taken hundreds (I mean hundreds) of deliveries, done thousands of vaginal examinations on women including colleagues and colleagues wives...and its just a profession! All I see is a woman you has a health challenge and needs help. To a gyn a VE is just like examining the mouth or any other body part of your patient.

Really I don't understand what you are talking about.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by repogirl(f): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
You do what you gotta do. cheesy Male or Female, doesn't matter to me, they have a job to do.

I prefer female gynaes though. They get it... The males attend to things like textbook. Maybe it's just me sha.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
When will n!ggerreans ever make sensible, newsworthy posts?

NEVER!!! angry now fucck off me smiley
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Biospnx(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sight of d woman coming as a patient alone (sick) shd irtitate d Dr
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dayoung4532: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm a medical student currently in my 5th year......The truth be told when I first crossed over to the clinical side I do feel a bulge in my pants whenever I see a patient's private but over time I got over it such that I have even passed a urinary catheter and taken high vaginal swabs from a lady without my young man standing at all nor the thought of sex crossing my mind.......That's professionalism.......If u think Doctors get hard on seeing a woman's private part, then most gynaecologists would remain hard throughout consultation or a surgeon throughout a surgery........

Planning to specialize as an obstetrician and gynaecologist thou, beleive me we are harmless except a few who have mental issues grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Exactly lol the first time it felt awkward, just thinking how u females feel bt it tho smiley.
jbaby265:
Close your body and die.. Open your body and live

This are doctors for Christ sake.. They are trained
I remembered the 1st time I had to UnCloth before a doc (just to remove blouse and bra o) I cried,called my parents to intervene even called my pastor lol (funny though) the doctor understood me then but later became furious with me. His words were: I have a wife and I fondly her breast anytime any day, I have been in this profession for years obviously I have seen countless breast of all sizes.. So what is your problem..
From that moment I humbled my self and jejely removed my clothes.. For whatever treatment in fact the shyness left me.. So ever since then I became use to it.. In fact I prefer male doctors to female..
@op cover your body and live with your sickness.. Open it and be treated the choice is yours to make.. The same goes to all of you viewing and commenting on this thread sharing your views.. Thanks
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by pencil143(m): 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
What happens when you see a
gynaecologist?
When you have a gynaecological
examination, you lie down in a
special chair, with your legs
apart and resting on special leg
supports. The gynaecologist will
first examine your external
genital organs, and then your
ovaries and uterus, using his or
her hands and fingers. The
gynaecologist will then use a
small spatula-like device known
as a speculum to look up into
the vagina and cervix. Many
gynaecologists will also carry
out an ultrasound examination.
The ultrasound equipment,
which looks something like a
vibrator, emits and receives
ultrasound simultaneously. It is
placed inside the vagina and
shows, amongst other things,
the shape of the uterus and the
ovaries. It also allows the
gynaecologist to check that
there are no myomas (harmless
tumours formed from muscle
tissue) or other types of
tumour. The big question is, visit to gynaecologist- scary or pleasurable?
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by MsNorgan(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by poshestmina(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
When a woman is in labour,she doesn't mind being naked in a marketsquare sef until she sees her joy...Doctors don't even notice your body,they just see you as just another work
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
kayzat:
I don't know who is more uninformed, you or the people who liked your post.
Do you guys know the human or female body at all?
Did you do Biology in secondary school?

The pee hole is different from the vagina!!!!
Nawa!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by jojothaiv(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Babzilla:
This is a really stùpid thread
First when a woman goes to see a gynaecologist she goes because she is sick
Its not like she is on a date
At that point she is seeking a solution to a problem
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.
Bros, never hear about "Fully Paid Service With Benefits"

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by eLcastro(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
When you're terribly ill and needs recovery, you just won't care a man is touching your body parts.

Experience is the best teacher: you don't expect a pregnant woman in a painful labour to make demands of the kind of doctor to help her through the delivery process.
#Fact
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Babzilla:
This is a really stùpid thread
First when a woman goes to see a gynaecologist she goes because she is sick
Its not like she is on a date
At that point she is seeking a solution to a problem
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.
It isn't a stupid thread.

And no, a woman doesn't have to be sick to visit a gyno. Not at all.

And a medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. You're the one out of order.

Comparing a male gyno tending to a female patient to a barber or mechanic is so stupid.

The barber gets to cut the hair; a none intimate part of the human body. A mechanic gets to fix an inanimate object--a car.

A gyno presses and feels a lady's breasts for lumps and the breasts are a damn well sensitive organ of the human body. Some ladies even have more nerve endings on their nípples than their pussies.

Then gynos insert his finger into the pussies of their female clients probing and twisting looking for what-the-hell-what.

It's a good ground for some men to object.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by mofebosola(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
What annoys me most is in the case of a Staff Clinic where the Doctor is probably your colleague and also treats your wife. I feel greatly embarrassed at the news that my wife is going to see a Gynaecologist.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by MegMich(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jammiiee:
Folks each time I think of this, I find myself in a quandary over what usually transpires in their minds when the Male Gynaecologists work on their clients #( female ) .

Surprisingly it seems there are more male Gynaecologists than females, I stand to be corrected though. But what baffles me mostly is how the female folks open up their bossoms to their male Gynaecologists either for tests or whatnot... and they seem to be cool with it? how about their husbands, considering the married ones. Are they also cool with that male Gynaecologists viewing their wives bossom and other parts and carrying out tests on them as they wish? Ughh angry ...

Is the male Gynaecologist's body anatomy different from other males or specially wired and hence not vulnerable to some erotic thoughts ?

Sometimes I keep wondering how much of hidden facts those male Gynaecologists have seen and handled, hmm. Boy o boy! shocked shocked . No matter how professional they are, I believe they are still human. Or I'm I missing something.

I have a hard time believing when a straight male gynecologist does a breast exam on a woman with goose-bumped perky 36C's while her neatly waxed vagina is hoisted up in stirrups his brain only registers sexless flesh.I just don't trust that a man who probes women's vaginas for a living isn't secretly snickering or judging or enjoying.

I'm not convinced all straight male gynecologists see their patients as clinical sexless flesh. I think it's biologically impossible for the visually-aroused male gene to automatically shut down around an Unclad body

Women in the house pls can u share ur experience with us here. What is it like or what was it like?
How do u handle this? What does your husband perceive of this if married.

I keep imagining how a complete outsider will be viewing their hidden facts without any chemistry in the minds.

Hmm... Pls females share your experience...
Men what is ur view on this as well. Are u cool with ur wives getting the services of a male Gynaecologist or ur Bae as it were

LAME thread!!!
This should be taken down ASAP!!
What do you intend to achieve?? Create panic in a seemingly innocuous and professional act rendered by doctors.

Lala, Seun please, take this thread down!!

mtchewwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by jakandeola(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Timelezz:
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency.
grow up boy

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LaminuGana: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications
. serious?
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by jatau7(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sometimes we are the cause of our problems. ...imagine a guy who is having a serious iss and goes to see a doc and find out she is a woman and d guy will start feeling shy to talk....anything that you have they have seen it b4....dre is notin new for dem....as for me i see no harm in having a female doc or wateva....in as much d end result is achieve. ..am ok with dat...
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ohh dts cool enuf. But reading through the posts, I see that initially most of u in d profession couldnt handle it but later got over it. M sorry m nt a medical practitioner. I'm an engineer, perhaps that's why it got me thinking. But sincerely, now I know they [b]overcame[/b]it with time. Good tho,
Dayoung4532:
I'm a medical student currently in my 5th year......The truth be told when I first crossed over to the clinical side I do feel a bulge in my pants whenever I see a patient's private but over time I got over it such that I have even passed a urinary catheter and taken high vaginal swabs from a lady without my young man standing at all nor the thought of sex crossing my mind.......That's professionalism.......If u think Doctors get hard on seeing a woman's private part, then most gynaecologists would remain hard throughout consultation or a surgeon throughout a surgery........

Planning to specialize as an obstetrician and gynaecologist thou, beleive me we are harmless except a few who have mental issues grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by MegMich(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
UltraLeslie:

And a medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. You're the one out of order.

Comparing a male gyno tending to a female patient to a barber or mechanic is so stupid.

The barber gets to cut the hair; a none intimate part of the human body. A mechanic gets to fix an inanimate object--a car.

A gyno presses and feels a lady's breasts for lumps and the breasts are a damn well sensitive organ of the human body. Some ladies even have more nerve endings on their nípples than their pussies.

Then gynos insert his finger into the pussies of their female clients probing and twisting looking for what-the-hell-what.

You write up is gross and disrespectful to services rendered by doctors.

FYI, most gynecologist are males and they are about the best. You have insecurity issues; that's all!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by jeminaty(f): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
I think I prefer a male gynecologist to a female gynecologist because men are always mindful and careful and also cautious on like some women

5 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by kayzat: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't know who is more uninformed, you or the people who liked your post.
Do you guys know the human or female body at all?
Did you do Biology in secondary school?

The pee hole is different from the vagina!!!!
Nawa!

Chill and calm down. It is just a joke so there is no need for all this seriousness.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by SonofHim: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications

Obs and Gyn is a very demanding specialty and only very few women can cope with the rigours and so there are much more males in the field. More so from the way you speak I don't think you have ever had a gynaecological issue or being in labour before. Trust me you won't care a dime if the doctor was male or female.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by guywitzerogal(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
GloriaNino:
my sister u never see health issues I pray u don't see 1....nobody will tell u to open b4 u do
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by nicerichard05: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
kayzat:

U jst spoke like a child, funny enuf, ggals urinate frm d small hole in d clitoris not the nor big hole wer d dick enters, dats d hole dat is blocked by d hymen
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tnx for dt
UltraLeslie:

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Francischuxx(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
The things of the spirits is best known to the spiritual people...
Do u think we spend over 10 years learning nothing??
-> U'll believe with me that not all can stand seeing the inner flesh.
But doctors do...
Before one gets sexually lifted, the impulse is from the brain.
In this case, the brain is too busy to think about that. Sometimes, doctors are seen to be less emotional... Yes It may be... This is because they r not moved by what they see... When a doctor is on duty, Weda u be necked or not, u r just a work to be done, an anatomy, and besides a poor patient that his or her life depends on me, a helpless soul seeking my assistance.
And with this in ur head, the only aim you'll be driving at is saving that life.
Though am not a gynaecologist, In my field, that is what I believe...
And besides, the more u go, the stronger u become.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by ocheu(f): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
You lied! In fact this is the worst comment so far. You have just shown how ignorant and unknowledgeable you are. Kai! What a naive comment.
kayzat:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.