Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? (1608 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / "Naija Men Don't Like Marrying First-born Ladies?" / Opinion: Nigeria Men Dont Like Marrying Ladies That Are First Born. Why??? (2) (3) (4)

What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Hadez(f): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
To those who are married to one, what does it feels like?

To the single ladies, will you wish to get married to one? As for me I don't think I wish to. Don't like the holy holy acts
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Whyyyyyy?
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Davidgrey: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Childish crap!
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017

Comradespade is about to ordain soon..
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by OGWaheedi: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Errr sad
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Oga ooooo oga oooo grin grin
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by newyorks(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
attention seeker!are u expecting yes or no answer?do u have any atom of advice to the intending pastors wife?

just to create topic cos others doing so right,receive sense nne.

Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by mofeoluwadassah: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
OK....
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Hadez(f): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Davidgrey:
Childish crap!

Who let the dogs out? undecided
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just saw the moniker..

I am not surprised! cool

Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Hadez(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlala. Frontpage please cheesy
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
I wouldnt mind marrying a pastor as long he isnt too holy to get his freak on....in the bourdouir.

We can praise the lord all we want! But in our chambers of conjugal bliss, we should just tumble dirty in the sack and raise hell....

Ha..... grin

On a serious note, it is really a great responsibility to be pastors wife- you have to answer and play the role of "first lady"- and you are to cover your husband in prayer etc.... not easy task.

Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Hadez(f): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Xiadnat:
I wouldnt mind marrying a pastor as long he isnt too holy to get his freak on....in the bourdouir.

We can praise the lord all we want! But in our chambers of conjugal bliss, we should just tumble dirty in the sack and raise hell....

Ha..... grin

On a serious note, it is really a great responsibility to be pastors wife- you have to answer and play the role of "first lady"- and you are to cover your husband in prayer etc.... not easy task.

I am very wild when it comes to being naughty and I don't see myself leaving that for eye service as a pastor's wife.
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Comradespade is about to ordain soon..

you talking to me

Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
comradespade:

you talking to me

Yes na.. Abeeeg, plz answer the kweshun ooo grin
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yes na.. Abeeeg, plz answer the kweshun ooo grin

yea grin..........I'm gonna ordain to be a NAUGHTY PASTOR grin
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
comradespade:

yea grin..........I'm gonna ordain to be a NAUGHTY PASTOR grin

Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by TrapHedges(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
If you mary a pastor
yo gon fvck missionary your entire life
tats if you dont cheat
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by makydebbie(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapHedges:
If you mary a pastor

yo gon fvck missionary your entire life

tats if you dont cheat
Says who?

Some may sabi pass members sefgrin
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by TrapHedges(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Says who?
Some may sabi pass members sefgrin

hahahha lol true tho
some pastors bad af nowadays
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
If only you 've seen a pastor with "class and taste"...they are the most romantic...i'm sure you would 've wished chris oyakhilome married youundecided
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
TrapHedges:

hahahha lol true tho

some pastors bad af nowadays
Lol yea
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=53442628][/quote]

Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by SalomonKane: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hadez:

I am very wild when it comes to being naughty and I don't see myself leaving that for eye service as a pastor's wife.
You don't say. What if you can only be wild and naughty in the other room with the pastor?
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by optional1(f): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
pastor ko prophet ni.

Shebi man don finish for world ni.
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hadez:

Has being a pastor's wife stop any lady from being wild in the bedroom?.

Na wa!.
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brother Tunde is back again this year... cheesy
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by SalomonKane: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Has being a pastor's wife stop any lady from being wild in the bedroom?.

Na wa!.
Well, I honestly don't wanna know. grin
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Because they're not human abi undecided

If this wriggles its way to fp.... undecided
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Well, I honestly don't wanna know. grin
Lol. grin
Funny question she asked, what a lady does in the bedroom is between her and her husband...the only task on pastors wives is living an exemplary life.
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by Laveda(f): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Some pastors were once _fuckboys..

So, I might just go for one. Who knows?
Re: What Does It Feels Like Marrying A Pastor? by SalomonKane: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin
Funny question she asked, what a lady does in the bedroom is between her and her husband...the only task on pastors wives is living an exemplary life.
An exemplary life of what, hypocrisy? grin

Who Go F**k Go F**K Part 1 / What Is That Song You Can't Go A Day Without Listening To? / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant