Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (59290 Views)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by udy4real(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Good
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
progress69:

I said Noise makers.

Don't u understand English?

Look for ur fellow noise makers not me!

It takes people nothing to insult people mostly on this nl

Only that I asked a question

Where are you ?

But I don't blame you thou because assuming your with me you can't insult me and go free..

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
ashjay001:

I hope u realise, Lagos is zombie headquarters? Yet, they're taking d lead in questioning d govt, whereas, wailers are yet to remove their heads from d ass of d IB, two years after he lost to a 3time election loser!

#nobrainwailers

which Lagos

The same Lagos that voted Fashola as governor and GEj as President?

or is it because tinubu helped foist the current dollard so that he wud die and his boy osinbajo wud take over

#thundarfirezombies

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
icedfire:
Them no plenty... all of us coward Nigerians dey office, the remaining dey house dey pray make others come protest for them... we are cowards
The gods e haf talked oh!
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by lexychuks(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
O boy see traffic for this page!!!! It amazes me how I see comments from zombies. You people have no idea about the huge damage Buhari has caused us in this nation. It is going to take years to fix this. Foreign investors are fleeing from this nation. Even those willing to do business get such negative reports from their respective embassies not to do business in Nigeria. How can a nation progress with so many exchange rates? How can a president speak such ill about his country people and expect investors to troop in? How can a president claim to support made in Nigeria and still spends vacation in UK His cost of governance nko? I weep for this nation. I decided not to join this protest but i silently hope it would be successful.

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Annie939(f): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
bad news for Buhari and Apc

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
otunbadotman:
Live Update
#IStandWithNigeria Demonstration In IB CITY!!!
@UI Entrance!
God Punish Buhari

Are u sure Sir? Cos I want to join and my place is damn far. Don't wanna waste my t.fare
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
progress69:

I said Noise makers.

Don't u understand English?

Look for ur fellow noise makers not me!

..I forgive your illiteracy and lack of home training for this insult just imagine I asked a question
.where are you and this person insulted me Omg

2 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Me too I feel so sad seeing them, the pitful state nigerians found themselves in,.

I wish everything could just be good so they all smile.

I could just damn the consequences and go to Enugu to join in the protest
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2017
I can bet it.
2face wil show up, if this protest continues peacefully.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by kadara2041: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
JayIlych:
This brings tears to my eyes.

Me too. This is to show that not all Nigerians are cowards.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Anything outside revolution, is waste of time and energy. Nigeria will never get better until some politicians are brutally eliminated. This isn't the first time Nigerians would be protesting against poor governance. We have to try something different.

6 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by omonime67(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Good one! One voice please Government must come to our aid things are too difficult
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
JayIlych:

I could just damn the consequences and go to Enugu to join in the protest

Of course you can but just be careful and be security conscious if you choose to go OK.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
All I see is the future of Nigeria. Kudos to all peacefully protesting

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by iamdynamite(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2017
i wish them well, our voice must be heard
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Omudia11: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Yes but he's dead and they needed present day heroes and the list was long.
mccoy47:

Gani Fawemi was/is a Hero!

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by kolado(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
It is well
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by SalomonKane: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
rosalieene:

yes ooooo
He would probably be regretting now
I doubt he'd be regretting. He would probably be in his house watching and thanking God that he is safe.

This government have shown their zero tolerance when it has to do with civil liberty and human right.

1 Like

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Please, #IStandWithBuhari
No more kwarapshon cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2017
I agree with you bro. We are all cowards. I am in the office typing this while praying for the protest to be successful. The guys out there are not more Nigerian than I am. They don't desire a better Nigeria more than I am. They have jobs too but they decided to make the sacrifice just for the good of all. I guess I should be ashamed of myself.

icedfire:
Them no plenty... all of us coward Nigerians dey office, the remaining dey house dey pray make others come protest for them... we are cowards

3 Likes

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
People die daily from lack of basic, affordable healthcare.

Sad but true. The current state of the nation.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by jonahsunday97(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2017
it is well
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
I wonder what 2baba my be thinking rite now
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Airforce1:
Good

The revolution has begun..

This alone is enough to send shiver down the spine of this wicked leaders.

They've taking us all for a ride for too long.

Enough is enough.

and whr are u in the pix? young revolutionary
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by ghostmist: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
EternalTruths:
It will be shameful if Nigerians can't die for a better Nigeria the way Biafrans are sacrificing their lives for Biafra and a prosperous Biafra. cheesy

Afonjas come out and die for a better Nigeria angry angry angry
This dude wanna kee me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe they are not patriotic afterall...
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Lasskeey: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
grin

Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
#IStandWithNigeria
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Listening to one love by 2baba. grin
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by focus7: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Lagos leads in everything others follows. In fact Lagos is the capital of Nigeria, Abuja is just a center of stealing and embezzlement, coven thieves.
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2017
E don set b dat
Re: "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) by iukpe: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2017
Its a start. But not a good one. Nigerians should learn to speak up in a peaceful protest against what politicians have done to our future. Not BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.