Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) (70827 Views)

Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is the Crowd? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no know sey blind people dey Nairaland sha... Thanks for letting us know. Get a pair of glasses, you go see the crowd well well.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Trueyarn(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
ALL OF YOU TALKING BULLSHIT ABOUT 2BABA, SHOULD GO AND STARE AT YOUR LOCAL REFUSE BIN!

THE BROTHER CLEARLY SAID IT, THE PLANNED PROTEST WAS HIJACKED BY UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS WITH POLITICAL TENDENCIES. MARK MY WORDS, THAT PROTEST WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THAT PEACEFUL IF 2BABA HAD PARTICIPATED IN IT, BECAUSE THOSE WHO HIJACKED IT WOULD HAVE CARRIED OUT WHATEVER ILL THEY HAD IN MIND, KNOWING TOO WELL THAT IF AN ARREST WAS EVER TO BE MADE, IT WOULD BE 2BABA, AND THEY WOULD GO SCOT FREE WITH MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS FOR A JOB WELL DONE. BUT AS IT IS RIGHT NOW, IF YOU TRY ANYTHING FUNNY, YOU WILL GO IN FOR IT.

2BABA, GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE INITIATIVE!
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
ritababe:

to them maybe but to me he is a hero.
then what would you call Fela,Ganj Fawehinmi,etc if you call 2face that chickened out due to bribe he was given hero? who knows maybe his motive for calling for protest is to attract gifts and bribe. its actually true that women(Nigerian Women) have very low IQ aka Fish brain
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by ritababe(f): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
iamrealdeji:
then what would you call Fela,Ganj Fawehinmi,etc if you call 2face that chickened out due to bribe he was given hero? who knows maybe his motive for calling for protest is to attract gifts and bribe. its actually true that women(Nigerian Women) have very low IQ aka Fish brain

tnx for the insult
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by fortunechy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
useless govt
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by John902(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
yomi96:
tuface just lost his opportunity for greatness
lol.we thank God our voice is heard-2face. just reason that last statement 'our voice is heard' .if nt for 2face who has the initiative amongst the celebrities to protesting? reason well
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by holyfather(m): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is the Crowd? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you so shameless
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by ChristineC: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2017
overall90:
Who would have believed that less than two years into this administration, that the sai baba chanters are the ones doing this cheesy
grin grin grin this one weak me oo
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by kechywillz(m): 12:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Oboy the protests don gather full momentum
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by fexyrich(m): 1:43am On Feb 07, 2017
yomi96:
on the contrary he will be fulfilled that because of him so many people picked up the courage to finally protest a failed govt...if not for ,2face efforts all these people wldnt have had d moral to come out and protest..it wld have been d ususk complaints in social media
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Baba4dgals: 2:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by seunowa(f): 4:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Doghari:

The protest is a glorified jamboree until yorubas go to kano, sokoto and katsina to protest.
The protest is a Nigeria project..u can participate in it whereva u are...whether u are in kano,Lagos or Abia...no need to go anywhere so d protest is not abt yorubas..if u don't bliev in it den stay quiet
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by overall90: 4:40am On Feb 07, 2017
ericsmith:

we dnnt condole inefficiencies,, we dnnt celeberate high level thieves and tag them hero ,,we dnnt cry withhunting be it our father,,we dnnt chant "OUR BRODA,,u misbehave,,in orubebe voice we wonnt take it !!!
when the election was on the easterners thot it was all about hate !! they were thinkin my broda we were thinkin beta naija .. now yu see where d loyalty lyes.
#OnevoiceNaija ...#OurMumuDon-do
Hypocrisy will kill Nigerians and not recession.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by redcliff: 5:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Abudu2000:
Nice one, #istandwiththepeople

Stop standing up and down.. stand on your own.. i stand here, i stand there
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by goooze(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2017
overall90:
Who would have believed that less than two years into this administration, that the sai baba chanters are the ones doing this cheesy
That's how it will continue for any unperforming government irrespective of the tribe or party we will vote for you and kick you out if you don't perform.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2017
overall90:
Hypocrisy will kill Nigerians and not recession.
whateva yu pray fr naija ... we wish yu back !!
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Galaxie:

I don't know how old you are, but its not my intention to join words unnecessarily with you. You said you dont condole high level thieves and turns around to say Tunubu is your Godfather. Its a shame.Tunubu is a criminal, everybody knows that. Repent, stop being a hypocrite and afanja.

Galaxie:

I don't know how old you are, but its not my intention to join words unnecessarily with you. You said you dont condole high level thieves and turns around to say Tunubu is your Godfather. Its a shame.Tunubu is a criminal, everybody knows that. Repent, stop being a hypocrite and afanja.

its nice to knw hw high yu think of me.,,i'm no politician neither can yu quote me anywhr protrayin myself as a politician ....am flattered,,tinubu my Godfather!! wow !! then am gonna b governor sooner than i thot ...wu no wan rub body wit success.
how hard is it to proof someone is a thief,,,how cum obasanjo,,GEj n PDp ova 16yrs culd nt prove it even wen they were in power!! if he(tinubu) is stealin must b in a legalise way asides that,,no thief is smart enuf...forensic audit they . was it hard to nap fayose..
jus to b sure yu r nt a robot please enta this captcha 1s 734 f9
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Obienesarah: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
yomi96:

He didn't my dear, too many tyns ar involved.
If only he would say d real reason of his backing down, u too may come 2 terms wit him.
But he still gav us d awareness.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by 400billionman: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
overall90:

Hunger don format their brains..
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Galaxie: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
ericsmith:

its nice to knw hw high yu think of me.,,i'm no politician neither can yu quote me anywhr protrayin myself as a politician ....am flattered,,tinubu my Godfather!! wow !! then am gonna b governor sooner than i thot ...wu no wan rub body wit success.
how hard is it to proof someone is a thief,,,how cum obasanjo,,GEj n PDp ova 16yrs culd nt prove it even wen they were in power!! if he(tinubu) is stealin must b in a legalise way asides that,,no thief is smart enuf...forensic audit they . was it hard to nap fayose..
jus to b sure yu r nt a robot please enta this captcha 1s 734 f9
Oooh, I think we are done here
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Myself2(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2017
overall90:

We told them it would come to this but they wouldn't listen

Have you ever seen a leopard changing its spots ?? Only the sai baba chanters were deluded enough to think that could happen.Now see where they have plunged the nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo) / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.