Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter (51618 Views)

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by nabegibeg: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
saints2:
Nigerian blogger, public speaker and social media expert, Japheth Omojuwa has called out his colleague, Linda Ikeji for sharing a personal story he told her with the purpose of shading him.

Omojuwa in a series of tweets on Monday accused Linda Ikeji who apparently was his friend of publishing the story of his friend and ex-fiancee on her blog.

He said he shared the story with friends he believes he can trust including Linda Ikeji and that he didn’t want to story out because it would embarrass her ex-fiancee’s mother, but Linda Ikeji went on to publish the story despite specifically telling her not to.

“When the ‘friend’ you shared your personal story with goes ahead to shade you with it on her blog, you know you trusted a snake!,” he said.

“Out of respect for my friend and now ex fiancée, I never shared the story of what happened between us publicly, but I shared it with some friends I felt I could trust. Folks @Chude , @DebolaLagos , @bellanaija and @lindaikeji and a couple of others.”

“Out of all I shared the story with, @lindaikeji was only 1 I realized I had to inform not to publish it without assuming she wouldn’t.”

“I told them all exactly what happened. Then in @lindaikeji ‘s case made sure to tell her not to publish via an email.”

“I didn’t want the story out because it would embarrass my ex fiancées mum. Even if we weren’t friends today, I still wouldn’t want it out.”

Omojuwa appears disappointed in her ‘friend’, Linda Ikeji because according to him, he has put himself on the line defending her and wondered why she cannot do same but expose his personal story through her blog.

“I have found myself putting myself on the line on Twitter when people attack @lindaikeji . I do that when I see the world against anyone.”

“Just about 2 weeks ago, I was even defending her sister when they went at her saying her marriage came too soon after her proposal.”

“I have seen @lindaikeji use the cover of Ben Bruce to share me on her blog. I never took it personal. I considered she was doing her job.”

“I have seen her take sides with Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri. I didn’t bother. Whatever she had going on with Reno wasn’t my business.”

“When she was accused of getting N240m from PDP/Jonathan during the election, I actually called friends in the villa at the time… and my friends told me as far as they knew, she didn’t get any money. I didn’t discuss anything with her. I simply posted tweets defending her.”

“Now, all of these are because I am loyal at times to the point of stupidity. On that day, I was swimming against social media tide, but you see, when it is on a matter concerning people I care about, I don’t mind swimming against any tide, social media or not.

Describing Linda Ikeji as a dangerous snake, Omojuwa is asking others to learn from his ‘temporary stupidity’ and never to trust someone like her.

“When someone’s trusted you with the truth, you don’t go ahead to post lies about same on your blog. That makes you a dangerous snake.”

“To see @lindaikeji hide under the cover of a twitter nonentity to shade me on her blog over a story I personally told her? Tragic!”

“So yeah, learn from my temporary stupidity to trust someone like @lindaikeji .Never trust a snake & they aren’t hard to know. Learn from me!”

Recalling how Linda had taking a shade on him in the past, Omojuwa said: “We do great stuff that she ignores. But when Reno Wendell Simlin and Ben Agbaya Bruce post weak shades at me, she gets to post them.”

“I don’t even mind that. I thrive in a “me against the world” environment. Pressure and enmity works for me. So I don’t mind that.”

“Against my intuition at the time, I trusted this one @lindaikeji and then told my intuition “I told her not to publish so we are fine.””

“My intuition was right as usual. I was stupid, unusual. Sad but useful lesson.”

“I didn’t have to tell Uche, Debola, Chude, Subomi, Musa, Mohammmed etc “don’t publish it” because my intuition was cool with me telling them”

He said there was nothing in his break up of his engagement that embarasses him, but that he decided to keep it away from the public because his ex-fiancee remains a friend whom he has had lunch and gisted in the last 3 months.

He also said he decided to keep it away from the public because he felt he will be very unkind to her and her mum by letting his “public figure” persona come back to haunt them.

“The circumstances of my engagement breaking up hurt both of us. We were in love from the beginning to the end. We never fought, there was no argument. No one was caught cheating.”

“I am fine with those who still insist they are now unfortunate because someone lost an election take shots at me. I live and thrive for that, but I refuse not to acknowledge @lindaikeji ‘s spear. I can acknowledge it because it didn’t pierce my heart. My intuition told me it’d come.”

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/828571257260089345

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/linda-ikeji-is-dangerous-snake-omojuwa.html

that is why she cant get husband to marry

hag

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by butpro(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bad than snitch. If you ever been there.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by OkoNDOoBo: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm covers nose( that aunty fish smelling pucce is here ) lalasticlala abeg close the door. the stench oozing out from Linda ikeji pucce is horrible

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
What story did linda publish on him sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by madjune(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is really devastating.

But Japh, such secrets as such as health stuff aren't what you tell your biz colleagues.

Only your mom should know.

It's obvious you're still a small boy.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Linda looks old and skinny (dry) in these pic...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Both of them should go find a room and be done with it already! angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin KARMA IS A NIGERIAN cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by RaeMystix: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why did he end his engagement to his ex fiancee again?

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by XendersPride(f): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Confirmed.. omojuwa is impotent

8 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by lordcornel(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
When you dey write about other people on something wey no concern u, u were happy.

Karma is a biaaaaatchhhh?!

Keep crying, if u wanted it to b a secret u would not v told anyone, once shared is no longer a secret.

6 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by bbbabes(f): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
you can't trust a blogger

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Those of you taking shots at linda already, why cant you wait to hear the other side of the story before drawing conclusions?

Na wa o! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by KingstonDome: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
saints2:
Nigerian blogger, public speaker and social media expert, Japheth Omojuwa has called out his colleague, Linda Ikeji for sharing a personal story he told her with the purpose of shading him.

Omojuwa in a series of tweets on Monday accused Linda Ikeji who apparently was his friend of publishing the story of his friend and ex-fiancee on her blog.

He said he shared the story with friends he believes he can trust including Linda Ikeji and that he didn’t want to story out because it would embarrass her ex-fiancee’s mother, but Linda Ikeji went on to publish the story despite specifically telling her not to.

“When the ‘friend’ you shared your personal story with goes ahead to shade you with it on her blog, you know you trusted a snake!,” he said.

“Out of respect for my friend and now ex fiancée, I never shared the story of what happened between us publicly, but I shared it with some friends I felt I could trust. Folks @Chude , @DebolaLagos , @bellanaija and @lindaikeji and a couple of others.”

“Out of all I shared the story with, @lindaikeji was only 1 I realized I had to inform not to publish it without assuming she wouldn’t.”

“I told them all exactly what happened. Then in @lindaikeji ‘s case made sure to tell her not to publish via an email.”

“I didn’t want the story out because it would embarrass my ex fiancées mum. Even if we weren’t friends today, I still wouldn’t want it out.”

Omojuwa appears disappointed in her ‘friend’, Linda Ikeji because according to him, he has put himself on the line defending her and wondered why she cannot do same but expose his personal story through her blog.

“I have found myself putting myself on the line on Twitter when people attack @lindaikeji . I do that when I see the world against anyone.”

“Just about 2 weeks ago, I was even defending her sister when they went at her saying her marriage came too soon after her proposal.”

“I have seen @lindaikeji use the cover of Ben Bruce to share me on her blog. I never took it personal. I considered she was doing her job.”

“I have seen her take sides with Reno Wendell Simlin Omokri. I didn’t bother. Whatever she had going on with Reno wasn’t my business.”

“When she was accused of getting N240m from PDP/Jonathan during the election, I actually called friends in the villa at the time… and my friends told me as far as they knew, she didn’t get any money. I didn’t discuss anything with her. I simply posted tweets defending her.”

“Now, all of these are because I am loyal at times to the point of stupidity. On that day, I was swimming against social media tide, but you see, when it is on a matter concerning people I care about, I don’t mind swimming against any tide, social media or not.

Describing Linda Ikeji as a dangerous snake, Omojuwa is asking others to learn from his ‘temporary stupidity’ and never to trust someone like her.

“When someone’s trusted you with the truth, you don’t go ahead to post lies about same on your blog. That makes you a dangerous snake.”

“To see @lindaikeji hide under the cover of a twitter nonentity to shade me on her blog over a story I personally told her? Tragic!”

“So yeah, learn from my temporary stupidity to trust someone like @lindaikeji .Never trust a snake & they aren’t hard to know. Learn from me!”

Recalling how Linda had taking a shade on him in the past, Omojuwa said: “We do great stuff that she ignores. But when Reno Wendell Simlin and Ben Agbaya Bruce post weak shades at me, she gets to post them.”

“I don’t even mind that. I thrive in a “me against the world” environment. Pressure and enmity works for me. So I don’t mind that.”

“Against my intuition at the time, I trusted this one @lindaikeji and then told my intuition “I told her not to publish so we are fine.””

“My intuition was right as usual. I was stupid, unusual. Sad but useful lesson.”

“I didn’t have to tell Uche, Debola, Chude, Subomi, Musa, Mohammmed etc “don’t publish it” because my intuition was cool with me telling them”

He said there was nothing in his break up of his engagement that embarasses him, but that he decided to keep it away from the public because his ex-fiancee remains a friend whom he has had lunch and gisted in the last 3 months.

He also said he decided to keep it away from the public because he felt he will be very unkind to her and her mum by letting his “public figure” persona come back to haunt them.

“The circumstances of my engagement breaking up hurt both of us. We were in love from the beginning to the end. We never fought, there was no argument. No one was caught cheating.”

“I am fine with those who still insist they are now unfortunate because someone lost an election take shots at me. I live and thrive for that, but I refuse not to acknowledge @lindaikeji ‘s spear. I can acknowledge it because it didn’t pierce my heart. My intuition told me it’d come.”

Source:

I am a blogger just like Linda Ikeji.....Kingston Dome is the name of my blog some people might have heard of it but the fact is that Linda Ikeji na my boss so aslo the betrayed guy but all just have to agree that Linda Ikeji is as Ugly as her brain.... #NeverTrustSomeoneLikeHer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by AkinPhysicist: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin Linda is a snake? no wonder her smelly kitten smells like fish grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by dsocioemmy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
So e dey pain like this??
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
#FacePalms @ Reno Wendel Simlin Omokri and Ben Agbaya Bruce. cheesy cheesy

This Omojuwa guy's got not an ounce of chill in him. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by obailala(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
...He said he shared the story with friends he believes he can trust including Linda Ikeji and that he didn’t want to story out because it would embarrass her ex-fiancee’s mother, but Linda Ikeji went on to publish the story despite specifically telling her not to.

“Out of respect for my friend and now ex fiancée, I never shared the story of what happened between us publicly, but I shared it with some friends I felt I could trust. Folks @Chude , @DebolaLagos , @bellanaija and @lindaikeji and a couple of others.”...

...Describing Linda Ikeji as a dangerous snake, Omojuwa is asking others to learn from his ‘temporary stupidity’ and never to trust someone like her....
You wish for a story to be kept secret, and you go ahead to share it with several people, including people whose job is to be industrial amebors?... Hopefully that stupidity was only temporary.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by JennieCutie4U(f): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Linda makes a living from gossips, r u just realising that now Oga? sorry u learnt it d hard and bitter way, next time you learn how to zip ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by thunderbabs: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Backstabbing bloggers
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by TinaAnita(f): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
But if he didn't want his story shared then why tell anyone in the first place? Omojuwa you are to blame for not keeping your story to yourself. Just imagine the kind of people you even shared your story with? Haba!

4 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by holuphisayor(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Well, next time tell me ur story cos i dont have a blog. mumugrin

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
links to the story nko
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Willykoro(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
So it's true omojuwa is impotent. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
op can't construct proper english without misplacing "he" & "she". I just confuse through out the post

3 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by nedu2000(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
If Linda Ikeji is a snake, Lalasti.clala must be madly in love with her..
hahahahahaha,u be clown oh
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by clickwtB(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
saints2:

Source:
We ve got something in common(Japhet Omojuwa) i like swimming against the social media tide/pressure if im sure of my conviction.I usually testrun snakes by sharing an information with only them then when it gets out grin cheesy I confirmedly know the source. undecided
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by TheBawse(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy , na now u knw? Linda means snake. Take care next time
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Eledan: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jenniferjames16:
Lol are you impotent or not?if your not show us your children!see as e pain u,but when u bin dey type dey insult jonathan and family e bin no pain you?abeg shut up or produce evidence of your offspring

I hope you have kids already?

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Only a fool will tell a gossip blogger personal secrets.

Especially juicy secrets.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jenniferjames16:
Lol are you impotent or not?if your not show us your children!see as e pain u,but when u bin dey type dey insult jonathan and family e bin no pain you?abeg shut up or produce evidence of your offspring

For your sake I hope you already have kids.

Impotence is not what you poke fun at people with.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by princefaculty(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ain't you foolish to have shared the whole thing with a blogger and not just a blogger but a controversial gossip for that matter... You deserve that if you ask me because you were careless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" / Ini Edo Advises Husband To Walk Out Of Their Marriage If Fed Up With Her / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.