Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter (51616 Views)

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by kateskitty(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na today you know
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by ismart: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
coalcoal1:
You know Linda has a penchant for stories and you gave her a story and you expected her not to share it?
How can you give a goat your yam to look after without eating it?
. D guy na mumu
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by guyla: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
TinaAnita:
But if he didn't want his story shared then why tell anyone in the first place? Omojuwa you are to blame for not keeping your story to yourself. Just imagine the kind of people you even shared your story with? Haba!

Abeg no matter mind the attention seeker, he told Linda and Bella naija, no be publicity him dey look for?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Orikinla1: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
ozoebuka1:
getting your. trust smashed By someone u trust is very painful but going about telling people about it just to get public empathy is not just stupid but also pathetic...

No.
The sooner he warns others the better and safer for them to beware of her.

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Orikinla1: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
XendersPride:
Confirmed.. omojuwa is impotent
grin
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by jchioma: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
saints2:

Omojuwa appears disappointed in her (or 'his') friend’, Linda Ikeji because according to him, he has put himself on the line defending her and wondered why she cannot do same but expose his personal story through her blog.

These bloggers and their english.

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by 234ng44uk(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na business. She's killing the competition.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by tectonotimes: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omojuwa, the more you reply Linda Ikeji, the more you mess yourself up.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by saints2(f): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
jchioma:

These bloggers and their english.

We learn daily... Thanks all the same
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by jfleece(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Una get power to comment ooooo
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by BeauHomme: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Reading that stuff with a view to full comprehend was like brain surgery. Why do we feel so comfortable interchanging his and hers, him and her, he and she...like the subject is now of dual gender.

I see this all too often. I'm really fed up.

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Jammiiee(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Means serpent, precisely
TheBawse:
cheesy , na now u knw? Linda means snake. Take care next time
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Realhommie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
Linda looks old and skinny (dry) in these pic...
No filter...
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
missKiffy:
Linda do take sides with Remo anɗ Bruce, its too obvious on her blog, i guess you have to be careful what you share with people

1)Can you point out someone who isn't bias or tilting to a side?

2)Linda markets information to earn a living...how is it a crime? btw This Omojuwa boy ranting here threw the first stone and got served instead of taking on the guy(Stanley), he's here whining on Linda's name... He's empty probably and all noise.

3)Omojuwa is even insulting his betters in this same tweet and expect Linda to share in his gang of enemies...smh...which sensible human will usurp another person's enemies as Omojuwa wants Linda to do...

4)In all, he got served... I believe STRONGLY that karma is preparing some more porridge for him cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by newyorks(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airforce1:
Lol

u failed to know that the moment u share ur secrete its no more secrete bt gossip.because u didn't even trust urself so how do expect others to be mute ab it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Women and big mouth
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Kobicove(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
If you want something about you to remain a secret then don't tell it to anyone! undecided
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by mengho(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Never trust anybody. Sometimes i even make sure am me b4 telling me some of my secret grin

I know, am super paranoid cheesy
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by bonna4u(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
If Linda Ikeji is a snake, Lalasti.clala must be madly in love with her..
grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by delishpot: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yeye dey smell. He cares so much about his ex but told her story to not 1 not 3 but almost half a dozen people? Sonner or later someone would have spilt the beans. Linda just wanted to be the main source of the spill.

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by aishmuhd(f): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
If Linda yur trusted friend with whom u shared an ex-fiance secret with is a snake, u are a squirrel....

Grow up man and stop blaming anyone for yur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by tundeshola(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Roger dat!
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
How can he be so stupid as to share such personal secret with a character like Linda? He should just shut up and stop crying. Once you are a popular figure, you must always keep your personal affairs as descret as possible.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
You tell olofofo something... wetin u expect? Ur matter na like person wey give monkey banana... come say make in no chop... e possible so?
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Jarus(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
mhigs:
So Linda and Omojuwa are friends. Just wondering if Seun and Linda are friends too

Unlike the duo, Seun is not social, but if he wants to see either Linda or Omojuwa tomorrow, it won't take him more than a phone call to set up a meeting with them. Hes that big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Calyberry(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good for you, when you have amebos as friends what do you expect, imagine telling correct bloggers abt your prob and expect them not to have some traffic in their page....ekenekwam gi...well as for Linda ikeji alias asiri she is doing her job. ;DGood for you, when you have amebos as friends what do you expect, imagine telling correct bloggers abt your prob and expect them not to have some traffic in their page....ekenekwam gi...well as for Linda ikeji alias asiri she is doing her job.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by elsomm(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
freeze001:
I am so sure all of this is about Mr Stanley Nwabia who took him to the cleaners. Why did he attempt to attack Stanley first? He couldn't even get it up to go another round with his fellow man he's now looking for Linda Ikeji to use as wedge...yeye somborri! He even has d guts to confirm what would have ended as mere speculation!

Truly washed his dirty linen outside.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Ebookmathswaec: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by gsalvatore: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omujuwa is a cunt.

Hypocrite of biblical proportion..

Stanley finish the guy..

He couldn't face his fellow man...he is blaming Linda.

Always the victim, never his fault.
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Smellymouth:
shocked cheesy
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Galaxie: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am a big Linda fan, but if its true she published a story she was told in confidence under any guise ,then I am disappointed in her. Some will claim she was doing her jib but we need to know when to draw the lines. The guy no try sha, why tell your secret story to the whole world and expect it not to get out?
Re: ‘Linda Ikeji Is A Dangerous Snake’, Omojuwa Goes On The Offensive On Twitter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Epic

Smellymouth:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.