Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys (39175 Views)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Eshence: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
some want attractive guy with big koboko + money hmmmmm u cant have it all grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Henryfour:
Benita dnt quote me again biko
Were you not the one that jumped into my mention with "I pity you?".

Na wa for Nigerians!. cheesy
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
coptic:

Marriage isn't for everyone, sure. But I hope you are happy being single?

At the end of the day it's just you alone. So you've got to be honest with yourself.

Gold digging is not a job.
So if a lady isn't married, she's digging gold.

The funniest thing is...those who don't have silver complain of gold diggers.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
iamdynamite:
teaching you comes with a price ooo....kosofe leko grin
In this Buhari's recession?, i will pass...thanks!. grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by erico2k2(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Absolutely!.
Do you know any woman who says marriage is not for them??
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
In this Buhari's recession?, i will pass...thanks!. grin

Sister Benita, your solid presence on this thread dey worry ooooo...

Sister benny, are you single?
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Madeu(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
I love to have high expectation, I love to marry my dream guy so don't tell me not to have high expectation, the last time I checked, I'm not mediocre.

Tell me your expectation? Let start from there
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by almustopha82(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
I see nothing wrong in having high expectations, else you settle for anything that goes...marriage isn't for everyone.
SO U DON'T AV IT IN MIND 2 MARRY. SINCE MARRIAGE IS NOT 4 EVERY ONE

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Do you know any woman who says marriage is not for them??
I know, and they've decided to stay single...same with some men too.

All they want is to either adopt or get a child by any means...they're enjoying single-hood.

Ask Genevieve. grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by bizzy500: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin the photo tho
wetin you wan use photo do nw....see one of dem,high expectation
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by EdDave(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
I m tired of searching for my future wife.
Single ladies here, please buzz me. I want to settle down.
Seriously angry
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Jammiiee(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Could be the site.
Benita27:
I am aware of it, just felt they'll fix it.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
almustopha82:
SO U DON'T AV IT IN MIND 2 MARRY. SINCE MARRIAGE IS NOT 4 EVERY ONE
I never stated that oga.

I was making reference to "high expectations", if a lady can't come down to your standard then look for one who would gladly do so, we mustn't displease ourselves because we must settle down...no be by force...shoes get size!.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

Sister Benita, your solid presence on this thread dey worry ooooo...

Sister benny, are you single?
I am not searching. grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
I am not searching. grin

That's a political answer.....

I get better person for you sha.....
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Vicolan: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
I think its bcz they put career first ofwhich both career and been social works together.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by BeauHomme: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
OP I disagree with all you've stated. Yes, there are more single ladies than single guys, but it has to do more with statistics.

I don't know the gender birth ratio in Nigeria, but even if we assume equal male and female births, there are other reasons for more single ladies than single guys

If for example, we assume 1000 male births and 1000 female births just for today in Nigeria, by their 30th birthday on 7th February, 2047; the female celebrants will well outnumber the males. Some reasons include:

1. More male deaths
2. More males in prison
3. More males amongst the mentally unstable.
4. ...other reasons I can't think of right now

While growing up, males turn out more adventurous and daring. They experiment more and make risky and bad choices more. More males get involved in (and get killed by) campus cultism, street gangsterism, terrorism, militancy, kidnapping, armed robbery, etc. On nairaland, we keep seeing photos of boko haram members gunned down by the military, armed robbers and kidnappers killed by police, victims of fatal cult clashes, etc. How many of these are female?

Men travel more on our roads, and therefore more often become casualties of road accidents. Guys are also more reckless drivers than ladies resulting in more dangerous accidents than ladies. It's almost normal to read of a group of guys returning from the club and driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs, but not common amongst ladies.

More guys join the military than ladies and more guys end up as casualties of war. For those following the boko haram battles online, just compare the ratio of fallen male soldiers to female.

There are more guys going to jail daily than ladies. Those guys have obviously been taken off the dating scene.

More guys engage in hard drugs and banned substance and so, more guys end up addicts and mentally unstable.

Even after all these hurdles, there are still conditions to be fulfilled before a guy can be termed "eligible bachelor". My married male friends had to finish school, get a job, earn a decent income, get their accommodations, etc before any lady saw them as "ready for marriage" or even suitable for the serious dating. For the ladies, all they needed do was express willingness to have a man in their lives...and pronto! they got men. Even without jobs, without their accommodations, without a decent income, and some didn't even finish school first. They got married before graduation!

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Absolutely!.

This bítch is right. Slutty girls ain't meant to be mothers.

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

That's a political answer.....

I get better person for you sha.....

It wasn't. grin
There are other things a girl should do before thinking of settling down...i'm still working on myself.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jdzarrus99: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Regarding d topic:

placing expectations on who u want ur future man/woman to be is not a bad idea but d craziest thing is when u ursef do not worth ur expectations.
Cus I'm so sure that even prostitutes desire a spiritual and God loving man while d laziest man wants an hardworking woman.

In summary, be an example of ur expectations especially wen it comes to choosing a life partner.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
fluxmind:

This bítch is right. Slutty girls ain't meant to be mothers.
According to Sherry Argov " a bi.tch is a strong woman who knows what she really wants and how to get it". cheesy grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
It wasn't. grin
There are other things a girl should do before thinking of settling down...i'm still working on myself.

Why do you think working on oneself isn't a continuous process?

You don't elevate that as an excuse to chase awon pepperdem nuccas away shey ya know

Oya come over here and lemme whisper something in ya ears
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

Why do you think working on oneself isn't a continuous process?

You don't elevate that as an excuse to chase awon pepperdem nuccas away shey ya know

Oya come over here and lemme whisper something in ya ears
Yeah!, is a gradual process, i guess that person doesn't want a liability for a spouse?. grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Asin! You said my mind cheesy grin
9 inch is the minimum requirement or no marriage tongue
showmeurpenis:
Blah blah blah showmeurpenis undecided

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by StupidYorubaFool: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
I see nothing wrong in having high expectations, else you settle for anything that goes...marriage isn't for everyone.
will you shut up and marry whatever idiot comes your way cos desperate old ladies like you have no choice

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by bezimo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach-Isaiah 4:1............The fulfilment of this scripture is loading as the end of the Age is come upon us.

As a single lady begin pray and fast make this nor be your portion.Haha!
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
will you shut up and marry whatever idiot comes your way cos desperate old ladies like you have no choice
This depressed soul has come for revenge!. cheesy grin

Boof-head!. tongue
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Asin! You said my mind cheesy grin
9 inch is the minimum requirement or no marriage tongue
The size now is a prerequisite in choosing a life partner?.

Na wa o!. cheesy
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Yeah!, is a gradual process, i guess that person doesn't want a liability for a spouse?. grin

Monetary contribution doesn't define your value/worth to any potential union shey you know
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

Monetary contribution doesn't define your value/worth to any potential union shey you know

Definitely!.
What if i'm not psychologically ready for the task that comes with being a wife?...this is a problem too, hope you know?.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes na! If you want me to be loyal cool grin
Benita27:
The size now is a prerequisite in choosing a life partner?.

Na wa o!. cheesy
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Psoul(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
showmeurpenis:
Blah blah blah showmeurpenis undecided

U r a Nairalander Newbie and u have already started asking to showumypenis. Hiaaaa. I bet u, i show it to u, U'll suffer from incurable convulsion. Dont dare me ooo.

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie