Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys (39176 Views)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Definitely!.
What if i'm not psychologically ready for the task that comes with being a wife?...this is a problem too, hope you know?.

Interesting angle

How do you prepare psychologically?

Marriage doesn't mean you had be gagged or restricted in your ability to function as your normal self... You just have to find the one person that complements and accommodates everything you are about
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Origin(f): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Because girls like to advertise their singularity.

And because girls like to eat already cooked food not the one that is still boiling.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

Interesting angle

How do you prepare psychologically?

Marriage doesn't mean you had be gagged or restricted in your ability to function as your normal self... You just have to find the one person that complements and accommodates everything you are about
Every stage of our lives comes with it's own responsibilities...one's able to be able to handle each and every of such responsibility makes you ready (psychologically) for such task...marriage isn't for the faint-hearted!...and it goes beyond finding someone you're compatible with, beside compatibility we all have roles to play in the marriage.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by ceejay80s(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
go price how much a carton of beer be now and how much bride price be outside and prices of transportation and all, u go definately rethink the marriage thing

the elders and chiefs of the bride village is the cause, they are too greedy, them go carry all their problem put for ur head, make dem keep their daughter na ,abi na by force

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by iamdynamite(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
In this Buhari's recession?, i will pass...thanks!. grin
lol,,,,you are lily-livered sha...well make i teach you small
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Every stage of our lives comes with it's own responsibilities...one's able to be able to handle each and every of such responsibility makes you ready (psychologically) for such task...marriage isn't for the faint-hearted!...and it goes beyond finding someone you're compatible with, beside compatibility we all have roles to play in the marriage.

Roles such as:
Chief Comforter
Chief Consoler
Chief Adviser

Why do you need psychological readiness to achieve something you are possibly currently doing?

I was expecting you to come at me from the religion angle (having to sign a life contract) as that's the only sort of questionable psychological readiness that might stop someone from taking the bold step, No?
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

Roles as:
Chief Comforter
Chief Consoler
Chief Adviser

Why do you need psychological readiness to achieve something you are possibly currently doing?

I was expecting you to come at me from the religion angle (having to sign a life contract) as that's the only sort of questionable psychological readiness that might stop someone from taking the bold step, No?
This that all @ the embolden?, signing a life contract isn't tasking neither is religion what i was referring to.

Don't forget a woman doesn't marry the man only, but with his family to a large extent...what if i'm not ready to deal with in-laws?.

What if i'm also not ready for kids and the guy goes "we're having kids immediately after marriage".

What if i'm not ready to be involved in all there is in marriage?.

All these freak people out when some guys propose.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by AuthorEjoorking(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
well, marriage is for life time, so one needs to set goals over that, but some girls just over do it. for example, some of will say I need.....
a handsome guy,
tall
god fearing
comfortable
caring
understanding
and what have u, yet most of these girls are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Gnwuashi: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
You know include when old women from village dey involve.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that people make declarations and assumptions based on sentiments and not actual facts

OP, which survey did you conduct to arrive at this ridiculous conclusion? You can keep fanning your ego if you like
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by hartson(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
shaicollins:

imaging a lady was telling me that she can't live with me in one bedroom apartment
lol
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by jaybee3(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
This that all @ the embolden?, signing a life contract isn't tasking neither is religion what i was referring to.

Don't forget a woman doesn't marry the man only, but with his family to a large extent...what if i'm not ready to deal with in-laws?.

What if i'm also not ready for kids and the guy goes "we're having kids immediately after marriage".

What if i'm not ready to be involved in all there is in marriage?.

All these freak people out when some guys propose.

I'm definitely going to marry you off especially now that i know you are a lil chicken

#Jokes
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Ngokafor(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
PaperLace:

Lol...maybe the men are marrying themselves... grin
The most amusing thing is how they are more concerned about ladies status_ is it their single?
If these ladies are as bad as they paint them, why is it their headache if they remain single?

Nawa!

....Never mind those busy-bodies,,i guess male gay marriage is wide-spread in Nigerian now embarassed
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
That marriage compatibility is something.. A friend of mine loves a girl xo much and the girl also did, but Religion seems to be the wedge between them:-/
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
jaybee3:

I'm definitely going to marry you off especially now that i know you are a lil chicken

#Jokes
Lol...i'm actually, i thinks it's a phase. grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Haute:

Second time you're bragging in less than 24 hours. Are you Miss World? cheesy
Maybe cheesy.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
According to Sherry Argov " a bi.tch is a strong woman who knows what she really wants and how to get it". cheesy grin
Like I said, this bítch is right or are you hard of hearing?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by iamrealdeji(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
ToriBlue:
I love to have high expectation, I love to marry my dream guy so don't tell me not to have high expectation, the last time I checked, I'm not mediocre.
when there are too many beautiful ladies these days still looking for love. you girls have no option. that's why it's difficult for we men to just give our hearts to one woman cos there are too many of u on us. and we woo you,persuade you,etc women can't do the same hahaha y'all can only try but can't get men as you want like men get women. we men can marry a 25 year old girl even when we're 70. my grandfather married a young beautiful lady shortly before he died. but the same can't be said about women

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Ngokafor(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
NotOfThis:
Technically, women outlive men, so women will always outnumber men regardless of whether they're single by choice or widowed. The available men are either locked up or simply no good, which is why many women are single because finding a good man is like finding a needle in a haystack.

..You are right too.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by iamrealdeji(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

This is a lie. There are 5 men for every one woman out there. There's a man for every woman but there's never a woman for every man.
why you lying?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by omegatwelve: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Girls yapa but wife scarce u won't understand until when u starts looking for a wife to marry

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by oxon(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
showmeurpenis:
Blah blah blah showmeurpenis undecided
u sha savage oh ..... lmao which one is show me your penis na hehehe
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
meshuonu
ha u can't even speak Igbo seff... Are u dirrry? grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
dingbang:
ha u can't even speak Igbo seff... Are u dirrry? grin
ogini
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by gotnel: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
quentin06:
Is a global phenomenon, all over the world females are more than males. Even amongst animals and insects. Chromosomes too.

I think polygamy should be promoted, one man one wife isnt fair to the ladies, that explains why there are many side chicks for the guys.
I am in agreement with your statement. Naturally, males species are polygamous. One man one wife is not natural.
The only thing I see driving men away from taken more wives is the responsibility involved in nowadays living system.
Out of every ten men you see today, eight of them are having secret affairs with one Lady or even more.
Polygamy system is the only ultimate and natural way to solving this problem of many ladies remaining single .

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benita27:
Aderola15, what's "shoro niyen?" grin
Me sef no know lipsrsealed. Photoshoot, Lawlahdey and OGWaheedi, ejo e epp wa cry cheesy tongue
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Me sef no know lipsrsealed. Photoshoot, Lawlahdey and OGWaheedi, ejo e epp wa cry cheesy tongue
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
HateU2:
ogini
grin who is teaching u sef? Where were u posted?
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
bizzy500:
wetin you wan use photo do nw....see one of dem,high expectation

So you are quoting me why ?? Did i tell you i wanted to use the photo for anything ?? The females in Your family are one of them . Wasteman smiley
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
NovusHomo:

In a way, it's one of the reasons. grin

Yes in nigeria for sure . But no one in the world cares .. its how to chop tomorrow is the main issue grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by chris31(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=showmeurpenis post=53483338]Blah blah blah showmeurpenis undecided[/quote
From blah blah blah next year na u go enter menopause upon all the runs & married men u dey sleep with u never use am built house or improve ur life.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys by BoodaOlu: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Mtcheew angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.