Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) (51396 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ripbubu: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
useless lies

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Said to be.. So it is not confirmed. How about the monies from the INEC officials from Ondo and Edo elections.
Partisan police. Is it only Wike who shared money. Did they collect the money from Wike?
Continue!!! Do what is right.

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
ojun50:
Hw can i get that money

apply for embezzlement loan!
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
Finally, Wike's village witches score a point shocked

Wait wait wait.

Is that u in ur dp?
If it is u then I will join GHW today
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by uvie66: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Then we dey castigate Ibori, they all the same,
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Eddiecute86(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol some people can be funny and to think some gullible minds will be so quick to believe this is even more amazing...
How can loads of money be served as an evidence and not the video of when he was giving them the money,just lilke the case of Otedola and Lawal.

2 Likes

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Proffdada: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
ceeethru:
This APC-led desperate government are so stupid. So you're trying to tell me that if N100m was given to various INEC officials to rig election, all of them will keep the money in one place waiting for the police to come abi. Does the money have a tag that says "rigging money" so the police can identify it? How did they know which money was used for rigging many weeks after election. So dumb. Everything about APC is disgraceful. This is why their president is dying or even dead and their Vice president came out and said he's hale and hearty. So he's hale and hearty and he still needs 4 months to recover. As in, a healthy person also needs recovery abi.
that money is one out of many
There are audio evidences and witnesses to bring him down
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by focus7: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
ahaika23:
yes, it will not be WORN! Nkakpi! Leave the imbeciles, was it not here we were when Ikwerre APC HOA candidate was demanding for his 15 million bribe money from inec rec on video
You are here making claims you can not prove with proofs, go to the tribunal and present your proofs and stop playing childish politics with your future.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackmailing. nonsense . To make a point anybody can bring such before the court . where are those that received this money why didn't they arraign the before the court along with the money
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ahaika23: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
focus7:
You are here making claims you can not prove with proofs, go to the tribunal and present your proofs and stop playing childish politics with your future.
Oga SAN, wehdone! I see you have nothing to say. Shiooor

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ddippset(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Eddiecute86:
Lol some people can be funny and to think some gullible minds will be so quick to believe this is even more amazing...
How can loads of money be served as an evidence and not the video of when he was giving them the money,just lilke the case of Otedola and Lawal.
Eddiecute86:
Eddiecute86:
Eddiecute86:
Eddiecute86:
Eddiecute86:
this is not the only evidence. there are many other evidences. so relax.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Iiiigbudududududu!!!
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ddippset(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
blackmailing. nonsense . To make a point anybody can bring such before the court . where are those that received this money why didn't they arraign the before the court along with the money
wike mentioned the name of the inec official on tape, so he made the job very easy for the cops. that's how Wike talks anyhow. he's the one putting the officials who help him in trouble. that was how he went to church after the supreme court judgement and was saying Odilli used to call him in the mid night and tell him, go and see this person, go and see that person. abi somebody cloned another Wike to say all that in church?

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ripbubu: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
ajibolabd:
how is buhari's health
he is dead
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
If some few individuals can be in control of this kind of monies......... Nigeria reccesion never start.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kondomondo:
You are nothing but a confused person who is suffering and smiling ,you are just like a bag of sand to stand and insult goodluck . go and sleep or better go to standwithbuhari and get paid 1000 . don't even reply because I won't read it

D waste pipe is probably an orphan or sme1 witout relatns probably adopted by an apc azz hole. Evry1 who had a parent will tell u how dey suffered wen d missin president was in power in 83. D youths of dis generate were fooled 2 vote 4 d failure dat dey blame gej even after 2 years of takin control. I mean if gej was d problem isn't dat y dey wer elected & he was kicked out. Pple like dat ngene punk r d reason why a revolutn will neva work in nigeria because dey hav sold deir soul 4 a plate of rice like alimajiri
My joy is dat d pple dat put in him power will soon reap wat dey sowed. Harvest. Is coming!

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Osama10(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
overall90:
I knew that this government is going to come up with something to divert attention from the Buhari health and the protests.
cool cool cool
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by giles14(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
saaedlee:

Source : NAN, https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2017/02/photographs-of-money-gov-wike-used-to.html?m=1
Nigeria police getting more useless as the day goes by.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by conquerour(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hope none is missing sha?
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
And the INEC officials returned that large sum of money? Wonderful! Wonderfullest!

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by talk2dmc(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Apc ndi show .... But ayam seeing IGP conference room written on the chair there .

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked shocked shocked See money....I'm in love.

Love at first sight shocked
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by tivta(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
grin

So they recovered the money intact with Bank seals from INEC officials.

Wonderful observation
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Father Of Corruption

The Father Of IPOB Yoots

A Useless Thief From Otuoke,

An impotent Crook From Baylesa

Caused all These!

Buhari is the father of corruption cos GEJ was in school when PMB was practicing,
Buhari is the brain dead President in Nigeria,

Buhari is the father to all zombies in Nigeria,

PMB is the most useless President in the history of the whole world including your household.

An Abacha love-vendor is from Daura,

GEJ is a saint to Buhari and his ministerial Ministers,

Lick my words.

May thunder fire any zombie that will quote me.

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by sodiq42(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Igp conference room chair in the court room. How this money take resemble wike own.Wen sense wn enta us nah??
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Manweyfitquarel(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
You are menstruating from your mouth abi?
NgeneUkwenu:
The Father Of Corruption

The Father Of IPOB Yoots

A Useless Thief From Otuoke,

An impotent Crook From Baylesa

Caused all These!
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Eddiecute86(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
ddippset:
this is not the only evidence. there are many other evidences. so relax.

If you say so... But hope the evidence w ould be able to proove beyond reasonable doubt even to the blind.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by elmahmoud: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
undecided
talk2archy:
All this things are politics, if i say Nigeria is a funny country you guys will criticise me, when 9 years old children lined up and voted for this dullard that has been missing, what was the action taken by Nigerians? Is possible APC have bribed some officials just to run wike down but i know the man as a very strong politician just like Fayose. If Buhari did what we expected from him noting will ever make me not to be his no 1 fan.
NONSENSE! Nigeria need a new leader please.
Abegi wetin dis one dey yan undecided
talk2archy:
All this things are politics, if i say Nigeria is a funny country you guys will criticise me, when 9 years old children lined up and voted for this dullard that has been missing, what was the action taken by Nigerians? Is possible APC have bribed some officials just to run wike down but i know the man as a very strong politician just like Fayose. If Buhari did what we expected from him noting will ever make me not to be his no 1 fan.
NONSENSE! Nigeria need a new leader please.
Abegi wetin dis one dey yan
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by 2shur: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
maye don pay

bugatti loading
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by overall90: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Osama10:

cool cool cool

Abi you don't know.
It's called the art of propaganda. You have to make huge and awe inspiring.
I don't know when IGP's office has become a court and why the names of the INEC officials were not mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) / Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.