Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,206 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) (51617 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by speak2me2016: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
APC has come again to divert our attension from the President's health and istandwithnigeria protest.
What evidence do they have that Wike gave these wraps of money.
Anybody can come up with these useless allegation.

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ancientbanana: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ppl dumb sha, what is d prove that's wike's money. Propaganda
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ancientbanana: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Father Of Corruption

The Father Of IPOB Yoots

A Useless Thief From Otuoke,

An impotent Crook From Baylesa

Caused all These!
Chai zombie can't think for himself. How is Dat wike's money
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Oforleta(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
I detest lies, this APC government is full of lies and deciet. I'm just fed up
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by timilinda(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:
All this things are politics, if i say Nigeria is a funny country you guys will criticise me, when 9 years old children lined up and voted for this dullard that has been missing, what was the action taken by Nigerians? Is possible APC have bribed some officials just to run wike down but i know the man as a very strong politician just like Fayose. If Buhari did what we expected from him noting will ever make me not to be his no 1 fan.
NONSENSE! Nigeria need a new leader please.

Don't mind them! Y is no one talking about d videos of 8-year olds that voted for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by teebell999(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin See lie of life grin

Convince me with proof and i will believe you!!
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Oforleta(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
B2Spirits:

You don't know anything. These monies are sealed. They have bank signature and date. The person that paid it out, and who it was paid with, and time of the day.
You're the person that doesn't know anything
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ancientbanana: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Many nairalander are dull in thinking. How many months ago was the election, so they ppl didn't use the money nor bank dem, who n who did they collect the money from, now pictures to prove the location of where the monies were collected, what prove did they show us that the money was wike's? So ppl just can't think.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by simonlight37: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
grin

So they recovered the money intact with Bank seals from INEC officials.
All those shouting, do you actually believe the story?? How it that the money is intact and who won the election. Why now, why not earlier Open your eyes
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
The Naira currency is truly useless
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by frankwyte: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
And IG you want people to take yu serious, wen yur time is past we will know the truth. Secondly, in a time like these you give people money and they are still intact. SMH
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Saxifrage12(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
You people should go and return that money to the bank where you people borrowed it before the interest will increase. Liars
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Psoul(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Liars, why not say that Wike bribed INEC Officials with one Commercial bank strongroom.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Chibest2000(m): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
chaiii... God go punish these polithiefers.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Charly68: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Real evidence of bribery & corruption but unfortunately the cuprit is insulated by the law. God punish the devil,power sharing is cash sharing. Why then are people blaming their woes on Buhari?
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by leanalyst: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
If anyone believes these lies, that person is delusional. Where did they bring that kind of starch of money from? Wicked lies and liars. Where is the one Amaechi and APC used? It definitely be 10x more. Ask yourself, did Wike really need dat kind of money for PDP to have a good showing during the election.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by omemero(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
WHAT KIND OF EVIDENCE IS THIS...?

APC POLICE.......

AND NIGERIANS WILL BELIEVE THEM....

HMMMMMM.....
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by bolajoko007: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is serious, after they will say stealing is not corruption..
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Black lies from the pit of hell police una can lie oooo
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Annie939(f): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
this is unbelievable
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by infogenius(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
mario383:
Am very happy of what is happening to Buhari. If thia government is allowed to continue, this country will taken s the most useless one in existence. I regreted being a Nigerian. So with all these nonsence and very foolish acts, the world is seen us abi?
Anyway, as usual, apc will continue to record failure. They did similar thing to Fayose before. God is not sleeping. As apc continue to humiliate us before the world, so too God will continue to disappoint them becuase this is too extreme in terms of propaganda.. Nor be Buhari don dey lie down without turning left and right? Continue
Na so
If Buhari na God time will tell.
Very ruthless and clueless people.

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by luswitz(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:
All this things are politics, if i say Nigeria is a funny country you guys will criticise me, when 9 years old children lined up and voted for this dullard that has been missing, what was the action taken by Nigerians? Is possible APC have bribed some officials just to run wike down but i know the man as a very strong politician just like Fayose. If Buhari did what we expected from him noting will ever make me not to be his no 1 fan.
I like dis guy. U made a point my friend.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
i will never believe the police on this issue. Amaechi is just trying to get at Wike but he will fail. Wike cannot be intimidated by this callous and brazen written script.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by bcbones: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:

Bros, changing the driver ll not change anything when all the brain box of the car ( COUNTRY) is damaged, by the way why do nigerias always like to die been blinded by sentiments, after the voice recorded of him saying he ll kill d inec officials, den dis n u still blive dey r trying to blackmail him, bros u ll always be blind.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by TISHAmatt: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
With this, I walk away, no deal.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by HappyScent: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Apc cant take over rivers state,they should leave wike alone,and think of how they will solve the situation on ground in the country.which political has not bribe befor,let him or her come out.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by eddiepat68: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls d police should not distract us with dis cock n bull story, where is buhari Abeg ?
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by wuyilistic(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
This country ehn!!!!!!!!!!! I tire o
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by MegaGab: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:

Is it possible to collect money from different people and it will still look like its collected from Central Bank? They should stop playing with our intelligence.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Slimmath(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
Dat place is not court. Look around, esp d chairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others / Alex Badeh’s Wife, Mary Iya Badeh, Sons Alex & Kam Remain On DSS Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.