Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara (19645 Views)

We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG / Sokoto: N2.7 Billion Expended On Zakkat, 172 Orphaned Pupils Get Bicycles / Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by ancientbanana: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you dogara

Gej is a failure

enemies of the state can you see your hero ?
I been dey c light b4 o, but since 2016 till date it's so so bad. Well maybe apc is spend N20k on light that's y I no dey c d little light I saw b4. Apshit n d blame game.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by justmenoni: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
You are a confirmed zombie, what exactly is pdp to you? Name of a food,vehicle or what exactly?

To correct you, pdp is a political party with MEMBERS... hon dogara was elected under the platform of pdp for 8 solid years, ameachi, saraki and etc were also members for long period of time... hon dogara should be ashamed of himself if he truly made such statements.

If another party gets into power in 2019, these apc politicians will still practice their political prostitution by joining the would be new party and still blame apc for failure.

uote author=sarrki post=53498573]God bless you dogara

Gej is a failure

enemies of the state can you see your hero ?[/quote]
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by galaxy2020(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Which u and most members of Apc were part of b4 defecting. see, Mr clean. we know everybody's history. Tell us another story.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Eazybay(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Chai Chai Jona you can see how you looted us dry

Well till date, NO govt has been able to match Jonathan's power plan..

What we have now is Fashola touring and trying to understand GEJ's power projects..

GEJ distributed d highest number of transmission equipments (transformers etc), fash is still trying to distribute prepaid meters after illegally hiking tariff TWICE!

The only plan he has 4 power is to HIKE tariff
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Aroh48(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you dogara

Gej is a failure

Shut up there, was he not in PDP then? what did the lunatic do during that time and you are there supporting him.I just look at your post at times on NL and I started wondering wether you have any grey matter upstairs.
NB
I don't belong to any political party.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
adegoody:

Last time I checked there were 2 pdp govts b4 Jonathan
Seriously...what has Gej done to you?
Simple GEJ is Not Hausa or Yoruba . That's the answer .
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Festusd:

Useless talk......... I pity for ur poor understanding, I hope u receive grace for a better understanding. SMH
The asshole is blind to see and brainless to remember those in APC party defects from PDP.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by iyrojc(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Chai Goodiluki you failed otuoke, ogbia, Niger delta and Nigeria as a whole

You also failed humanity

One mumu just passed now
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by bionixs: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you dogara

Gej is a failure

bless him for being part of those who put us in darkness?
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Vicolan: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you dogara

Gej is a failure

You are an hypocrite. U've allow sentiment to illuminate ur sense of humour.... Any time current administration was mentioned about negative things u won't come here and talk oooo
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by curvilicious: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
They have come again o
Govt of complain
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Adminisher: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians are going to wake up to ask questions. Jonathan is still alive , his minister of power is still alive.
They even sold our power assets and we don't know what happened to the money
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Kingkamba(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
He had been part of the same problem from the past. And so he has no excuse.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by uchennaq(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Useless Man Dogora.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by adimsmt: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
adegoody:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/222817-pdp-governments-spent-n2-7-trillion-put-nigeria-darkness-dogara.html

who are you now a repented devil. pointing finger when fingers are pointing at you nonsense.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
dplordx:
I tot this mumu is still pdp. What a 2faced guy.
As u can see 2face is now d name for deceivers
2faced actually already means that and not the Nigrrian singer
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Pennywise(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
What moral right does this dog have to criticize any one? A budget manipulator and thief
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by DAVEZONIGLTD: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Chai Chai Jona you can see how you looted us dry

So jona rule between 1999-2015 grin
You people should at least try to read carefully before commenting.
The last time I checked, Dogara was in PDP then.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Charly68: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
2.trillions and they are still taliking & confident of power shift in 2019, better we burry that party and let another virgin come on board. PDP is full of wasters .Unfortunately PMB and his group are too slow & sluggish to make a positive change.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by jerusalem101: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please shut up, were u not part of the PDP admin that squandered the money? It is only in Nigeria that after the revelation of Hon. Aminu Jibrin that the likes of Dogora (OC PADDED) will still be talking.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by goldensmiles: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atlest we saw nd used light to some extent, why not maintain wat u met if u can't increase it......pls kip quiet if uve got nothing to say
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Kiakia(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
adegoody:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/222817-pdp-governments-spent-n2-7-trillion-put-nigeria-darkness-dogara.html

Quite so, Dogara. So, what are you going to do about it? No doubt, you have a say in government.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by MidasTouche01(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
PDP government

Stupi.d idiot, no be PDP he dey before? undecided
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by concacid: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
ripbubu:
And you want to spend 30$ trillion to put us in 30years darkness.. .useless apc.. ..rip buhari
waste sperm.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by dragonking2: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
God bless you dogara

Gej is a failure

Stop being silly.. He said pdp not GEJ..Honestly you are a tribalistic person.. it is very obvious that your hatred for GEJ will affect you negatively very soon.

Also ask yourself, the useless politician that made this statement, was he not in the same pdp then? Shiooor
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by blackestboy: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Jonathani you ruined our economy

Pmb is trying to fix it

The more I read ur comments and those of Ngeneukwenu the more I wonder what peanuts you guys are paid to generate so much hatred and hypocrisy, how much is your conscience worth? sometimes I want to ask "what class are you?" because your inability to judge matters well or express truthfulness is appalling. I really hope you find help on time. I'd also probably suggest that Seun begins to ban juveniles and paid bots from political threads!
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by lagosrd: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
were you not part of it. And moreso how much did you use to pad the stolen budget.
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Nulax1003: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
VERY EASY TO DESTROY BUT NOT EASY TO BUILD.......LETS JOIN HANDS TO ENCOURAGE DIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION ..... because BUHARI SUCCESS IS OUR MERIT... IF OTHERWISE SUFFERING CONTINUE...SO LETS PRAY FOR HIM PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Freesman32: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:

You lack content and getting boring small-man. Your repetition ain't inspiring me to lash out at you heavily.

Oponu Oloriburuku somebori!

With your blood Yansh. Homosexual like you
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Jesusloveyou: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lescalier:
So even if PDP spent so much to put us in darkness, why cnt u spend that much to put us in light or even double it.

Rather u want to spend double of it to make sure we remain in darkness.

Any govt that cnt fix the power situation in 6 months, isn't a serious govt.

can you even comprehend what you wrote,
Ipod kids everywhere, given likes to their rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by Marcelinho(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
was Dogora once a PDP member, if yes......then he truly has nothing to say, because he was part of the process to darkness.......hypocrite people one reason i wee never vote
Re: PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara by jimenyo: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
This Dogara eeh;no wonder they say lawyers are unadulterated Liars!You do not have moral right to say anything ill about PDP government...... rogue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.