Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,662 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health (30474 Views)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Ermacc: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
K
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Lescalier: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
I seriously pity him oooo!

I have never seen him stammer before.

Both questions were just too hard for him to answer. He reminded me of the NSCDC guy that didn't knw the website.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Justbeingreal(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
This man smokes weed

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by naijatoonz: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin wake me up when this thread go promise land grin
wake up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Osama10(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
What a Nation
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by cohug: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
He is a serious dumbass, this is what happen when u give someone a position he is not worth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by ernesty20(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Afonja!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by obailala(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Michael Aondoaka

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by dikeigbo2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
He will talk with him in the fullest of time grin grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by derrick4united: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
the thunder that will fire femi adesina will be inform of doctors prescription 2 2 3 times a day for 7 days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by edebemba(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Femi Adesina is doing exactly what Adolf Hitler said in 1933, "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed'. But Nigerians are wiser now and won't believe all the lies of this government.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by isseke: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
That guy is nothing but a first class sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
The guy was speaking the truth , why the tongue lashing?
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by AreaFada2: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Femi's job is very tough. Working under an incompetent govt just makes him look stupid.

It makes him do a poor job.

I guess he wasn't like that as a journalist.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by prolove22(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
sorom4:
Karma will soon get to him at the appointed time for deceiving millions of Nigerians with his low standard speech
And dis man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by breakeven: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
You see ya self. You have become a tool. You don't even have direct access to him, it is the lies they feed you with that you feed us. Just keep your mouth shut already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by coolsegun2002: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
This APC government are just bunch of deceptive hypocrites

In the jonathan administration they criticised jonathan for making a move to remove subsidy.....immediately they got into power..it was the first thing they did. Cos it translated to more money in the pocket of the government.

When yaradua was ill...the same APC government party could not keep shut about the matter they ranted all day the PDP led government was not being transparent that how can we elect a president and the president will just be invisible claiming he's writing us from the "land beyond". Now they have started doing the same thing with buhari

What I don't understand is...is it bad for a human to be sick??....cos I don't get what is there to hide..and worst case scenario if he's dead which is the inevitable thing for a man of his age...that doesn't take power from APC immediately for crying out loud...but all these deception and keeping in the dark in just uncalled for...

God please save us from these vampires mistaken for leaders

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Waffarianman(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
The Thing Done They Clear Small Small For The Zzoommbbee Their Eyes...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by piagetskinner(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
At least those international whistle blowers should have said something about buharis state of health....

Femi adesina is paid to say what he says....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by aiboss: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Insult me if you like but Yoruba people talk too much and they are the best liars. Thats why Buhari placed them in every 'propaganda' position available in his government. Take it or leave it, your headache. cool cool cool

Special adviser to a whole President on media doesnt have access to him to at least ascertain his health status yet he has been speaking for him. I am sure Lie muhammed is on same track. BS!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by kaystick86(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
At times I just imagine how God created this set of people and send them down to Nigeria. #DoubleStandards
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin
Love Machine:
So you come dey upload buhari pictures as if you dey see am.
Himself dey feel important grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by nabegibeg: 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by philantoxx(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
This is a kind of lie that makes the liar look stupid... just taking Nigerians for granted! Does he think he's dealing with little children dat r still taking pap from their mommas? very soon, just very soon, d wind will blow and d chicken butt wud be exposed!
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by crisycent: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians and stupid comments. The poor guy said the truth and Nigerians are blasting him. Buhari is sick, the next thing Na to put the short man there to replace him. These awusa people Na mumu sha. Back to back.
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Hope15: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Instead of them to tell us the real symptoms on PMB so we can know the extent/degree of agbo to concoct for him, they keep hiding......kontinuu!
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
ripbubu:
But we don't blame him.. .his working under a useless apc party.. .everyone knows that buhari is dead.. ..now they brought out fake bribery charge on wike.. .even fools will laugh at them.. ..zoo Nigeria.. ..filled with monkeys.. ..zombie monkeys.. .any way let me feed my dog named buhari

ipob yoot
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by viki84(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
all these reformed nigerian comedians in politics, wale adenuga production should include them in the cast of papa ajasco next episode
Re: Nigerians Slam Femi Adesina Over Statement On President Buhari's Health by oglalasioux(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
This man's journalism career is gradually dying. But this is good. At least we now know what he writes on his columns in national newspapers drip with hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide / Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.