Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Is It My Fault???....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It My Fault???....... (1879 Views)

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / What Happened To My Ex Is It My Fault??? / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
i broke up with my bae turned ex of 5months cos i caught her cheating cry cry

i feel or i was feeling guilty (ave gotten over it tho cos i have better things to do like my exams etc, 2 feel guilty & hurt)

well i was feeling guilty cos i felt i pushed her to it embarassed embarassed

3mnths in2 our R she was demanding we have sex & i refused (and i still dnt knw why i did undecided undecided)
she was asking consistently and 1 time she tried seducing me (and she almost succeeded bt 4 me frnd dat barged in dat day....lawd save us 4rm karishikas grin grin)

after dat day she continued asking and trying 2 seduce me bt i still declined (i reali stil dnt knw y & how i resisted a free kit+ty )

and 5 days ago a frnd caught her pants down with anada guy
when i confronted her she didnt deny and so i ended tins with her

at first i felt i shuldnt have broken up wit her cos its my fault she cheated bt i've gotten past dat feeling bt i just wanna know

WAS IT MY FAULT SHE CHEATED OR SHES JUST A HOE

WAS I RIHGHT BY BREAKING UP WITH HER
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
did i really push her to cheat?.....
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Well, she had the right to walk away than cheating since, she wasn't comfortable with your decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Well, she had the right to walk away than cheating since, she wasn't comfortable with your decision.

hmmm so u're saying its nat my fault she cheated cos could have walked out of the R instead of cheating rite undecided
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by makydebbie(f): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

hmmm so u're saying its nat my fault she cheated cos could have walked out of the R instead of cheating rite undecided
Exactly, if she can't respect your decision, then leaving is an option.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Exactly, if she can't respect your decision, then leaving is an option.

i see....thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by NevetsIbot(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
na you cause am... Maybe ya impotent
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
na you cause am... Maybe ya impotent

cheesy cheesy

maybe, maybe not y dont u come find out grin grin

and are u a male, female, he, she, his, him, her, woman, or man undecided undecided
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
did i really push her to cheat?.....
All liars will go to hell.
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by NevetsIbot(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy

maybe, maybe not y dont u come find out grin grin

and are u a male, female, he, she, his, him, her, woman, or man undecided undecided
abegi
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
All liars will go to hell.
yea they all will.......thanks bro 4 ur advice

lawd save us grin grin
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
abegi
tongue tongue
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:

I can actually bite u for this
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by princeakins(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
U sure u fit resist dt land full of honey just like that after several attempts?

Chill bruh.

It's either u formulate dz in ur head or it's d other things am finkin ryt now (Not so gud) undecided

Buh in any case, u created a thread . cool

1 Like

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by princeakins(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Eeii.. So dogs dey nai.raland.. . Hehehehe cheesy

Who let's d dogs out now? undecided

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Bite meundecided
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by press005: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:

She jst walked away naaa.....OP is still referring to it as cheating....she left d day he denied her sex...I do say it, if u tink u ain't ready for sex, den chill, dnt strt a relationship

1 Like

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
princeakins:

Eeii.. So dogs dey nai.raland.. . Hehehehe cheesy

Who let's d dogs out now? undecided

Human beings bite too, btw don't be rude next time
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Bite meundecided

Oya come here make I do am
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
princeakins:
U sure u fit resist dt land full of honey just like that after several attempts?

Chill bruh.

It's either u formulate dz in ur head or it's d other things am finkin ryt now (Not so gud) undecided

it'd surprise u to know dat in dis temptation filled world there are still guys with extreme self control

whether u believe or nat doesnt concern me.......ave gotten an ans and i'd make do with dat

oh and thanks 4 u adviceundecided

lawd save us
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by darbeelicous(f): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
lolz....... Formulation or not, thread na thread...... This guy has just added to the number of threads on nairaland and to seun's pocket too. grin grin
Btw, op, why not tell us the real reason why u refused her? undecided
princeakins:

Chill bruh.

1 Like

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
press005:

She jst walked away naaa.....OP is still referring to it as cheating....she left d day he denied her sex...I do say it, if u tink u ain't ready for sex, den chill, dnt strt a relationship

omg!! shocked u're so rite ma'am....it was so stupid of me 2 nat envisage sometin like that to happen wen i declined her request even without her coming out to call it off..........

i thougt most girls prefer a sex-free R b4 o

i had no idea Rs of today are based on sex

thanks again ma'am....i really shuld have know cry.....i was so dumb....i guess i tot she loved me enough 2 respect my wish
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
lolz....... Formulation or not, thread na thread...... This guy has just added to the number of threads on nairaland and to seun's pocket too. grin grin

lol

like i said i really dont knw (maybe i respect her that much, or i dont find her attractive enough, or i dont like sex or mayb am scared to have sex due 2 a past experience, or perharps cos of my beliefs or maybe i might be impoten grin grin)

what do u think

1 Like

Re: Is It My Fault???....... by princeakins(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:

Make in find way add money to in pockets n not seu.n alone o cheesy

D reason for refusal hmm. Dt guy will come up with funny excuses now grin. Like am a virgin, or I don't do kids etc blah blah blah Dey feel himself
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by princeakins(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Human beings bite too, btw don't be rude next time

I don't bite, kids do dt for sef defense, so maybe u r talking from experience.

They r better ways to way I may fink u trying to do.
Google is ur friend, find out n research.
My simple advice
Use ur dental formation well. tongue
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by darbeelicous(f): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
I think ure confused....... No offence pls, if u want a no sex relationship, u should date girls with same motive too! Sorry bruh, u choose the wrong girl for ur.... undecided undecided undecided undecided whatever it is!
samyfreshsmooth:

lol

like i said i really dont knw (maybe i respect her that much, or i dont find her attractive enough, or i dont like sex or mayb am scared to have sex due 2 a past experience, or perharps cos of my beliefs or maybe i might be impoten grin grin)

what do u think
Re: Is It My Fault???....... by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
darbeelicous:
I think ure confused....... No offence pls, if u want a no sex relationship, u should date girls with same motive too! Sorry bruh, u choose the wrong girl for ur.... undecided undecided undecided undecided whatever it is!

no offence taken and yea i knw i did.......

lol.....dat or "watever it is" really cracked me up cheesy cheesy

thanks again anyways

(1) (Reply)

Plurimi And The Occultic Connection (part 1) / Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her / Kids Now Flaunt Their Backsides Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.