Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her (1881 Views)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by ruggedtimi(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017

One lady got a taste of her own medicine and it was bitter for her to swallow, lol. Apparently, she had been on a date with a guy whom she said she didn't really fancy, so she told him how she felt. Turned out the feeling was mutual and the guy told her he wasn't that into her either, and she went HAM. The bizarre string of texts was posted on Reddit by user ToastedCookieOats. He captioned the screenshots: 'Today after a first date. I guess I'm not allowed to not like her?' More after the cut...
[img]https://4.bp..com/-AmXIs9XOeIE/WOMD9CVzkgI/AAAAAAAMFLc/Zie_q8fFwi4Ec9PqOe5Iq3XcxbuHFP3ygCLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2EJAtLIcQTg/WOMD87CHwOI/AAAAAAAMFLY/gytw4ulWe5Y-UmdeXUeRm10f6WvyJHhEgCLcB/s1600/2a.png[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-t6DqTGx3wkI/WOMEKY7BDmI/AAAAAAAMFLo/Gox3COv3BcY5pM0j6FXurGQM6IpAMc5AgCLcB/s1600/2aa.png[/img]
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by ruggedtimi(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by IamAirforce1: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Walks out of thread
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Can one ever understand these girls

1 Like

Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Nollynude: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2017
And so? undecided

SuperSuave:
Can one ever understand these girls

Of course you can

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by sinaj(f): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2017
The guy just escaped dating a psycho grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Kondomatic(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't know why girls find it difficult to handle rejection, something that they rudely dish out to guys everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Nollynude:
And so? undecided

Of course you can
that's probably the part 1 of 10 grin
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by ikp120(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2017
That thing pain the girl grin grin grin grin grin
Leave trash for LAWMA tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by lilmax(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
I pity the babe sha......she's one of those who think every guy can't do without her....from the chats I presume she's a bimbo grin

I have done this to many girls and the reactions I get are epic
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Nollynude: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
that's probably the part 1 of 10 grin

Yeah, the pocket size version grin
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by SuperSuave(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Nollynude:

Yeah, the pocket size version grin

Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by JhimmySpark(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Put her in her place...... Some girls be feeling like the world revolves around their bum bum #mtchewww
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by dacblogger: 9:30am On Apr 04, 2017
both of them have issues... cry
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by jordyspices: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2017
D guy na smart guy as for d girl she is dump as fvck
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by potbelly(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Talk about having a taste of your own medicine cheesy
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by smileshinz(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Wow..that girl has serious issues
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Jodha(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nah by force?.. That lass is daft.. I'm sure of it..

Kudos to the gentleman he did well... Some girls no just follow..
Smh..
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by CArt(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is 艾勒艾克斯 贼德 grin
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
funny as Bleep, the psycho biatch got served a hot plate of bitchvanisher
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Jaideyone(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
I love the way the guy gave it back to her grin some of these girls don't even know when a guy is trying to be polite. you meet a girl you are way ahead of and she still wants you to worship the ground she walks on? no way!!!

someone give that guy a medal
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by kingofcasting(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
smh.
Re: Lady's Reaction After Her Date Told Her He Wasn't Romantically Interested In Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
She told him that thinking that the guy will beg her. Lolz. She sound pained.

(1) (Reply)

I Wan Marry / Her Ring Tone While We Were Doing The Do / Dear Romancelanders, Am I Over Reacting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.