Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time (650 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by naijamakossa(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
I remembered when I was a kid my teacher will beat you and when you start crying he will ask you to laugh in the midst of the cry LOLs
then you start forming that funny face
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by ikp120(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Yes o. When I began to dance naija makossa, I began to laugh and cry at the same time. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=ikp120 post=53510129]Yes o. When I began to dance naija makossa, I began to laugh and cry at the same time. grin grin grin grin grin [/quote
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by firstking01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
I go die made me to on one of his jokes...that dude is funny.
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by ikp120(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=rebirthforgoody post=53510322][/quote]
***Singing "Your Body is a Miracle" **** wink
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by optional1(f): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
my kids made me to do dat today grin
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by jaywatt(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
I do this everytime I lafff
grin
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by Chidonc(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
wait till you hear of President buhari death, you will even add urine to the two.
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by greatgod2012(f): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
You can actually do that every time you slice onions!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by slimthugchimee(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
when i lost something very important to me(names witheld) i cried soo hard that i began to laff...everyone thoughti had gone insane

THUGLIFE angry
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by onyeezeigbo: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
ikp120:
Yes o. When I began to dance naija makossa, I began to laugh and cry at the same time. grin grin grin grin grin
LOLs
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by onyeezeigbo: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
slimthugchimee:
when i lost something very important to me(names witheld) i cried soo hard that i began to laff...everyone thoughti had gone insane

THUGLIFE angry
what is that thing special?
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by onyeezeigbo: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
You can actually do that every time you slice onions!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
but u don't laugh,u only shade some tears
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by slimthugchimee(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
what is that thing special?

names witheld bro

THUGLIFE angry
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by onyeezeigbo: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
slimthugchimee:

names witheld bro

THUGLIFE angry
ok I no go ask again,,,, grin
slimthugchimee:

names witheld bro

THUGLIFE angry
ok I no go ask again,,,,
Re: Have You Ever Laugh And Cry The Same Time by missyge(f): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
yessssooo. i laff n cry

(1) (Reply)

Wat Can I Get For One Of My Friend On Hs Bday / Wanna Sell I-phone 6 Or S6 EDGE? / Davido’s Babymama, Sophie Momodu Shakes Her Hot Bum At The Poolside (photos+vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.