Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone (2587 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Should i consider it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by McBrooklyn(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2017

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
No.. No.. No...

She would forever use that as a point in any argument she makes with you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by dacblogger: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
You don turn housewife be that... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Man gas married nah
dacblogger:
You don turn housewife be that... cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Am telling u
BLACKCHARGER:
No.. No.. No...
She would forever use that as a point in any argument she makes with you
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by greatgod2012(f): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
No problem considering it, just be ready to be the wife while she'll be the husband!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
See gobe
greatgod2012:
No problem considering it, just be ready to be the wife while she'll be the husband!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Chidonc(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
yes if only she is a sister to chudy of mmm Nigeria. if not, bros take a vacation like buhari .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by marshalcarter: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
lyk seriously?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Explain
Chidonc:
yes if only she is a sister to chudy of mmm Nigeria. if not, bros take a vacation like buhari .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kinda
marshalcarter:
lyk seriously?? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
You mean she wants to Marry you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Chidonc(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
coolestchris:
Explain

let her contribute to the little you have if u don't have much, not taking all the responsibility on her own
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by sats: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
the marriage has not started and you want to throw away your headship position, let her finance it, you will also cook and clean while she is watching telemundo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by picker(f): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2017
OP you mean wedding?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 08, 2017
Who will finance your home?

I think that's the big question you need to consider

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2017
LadyPrecy:
You mean she wants to Marry you?

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by AfterEarth(f): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2017
No .. Goan make your money.
It's because you don't have money ..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2017
OP dont mind any of dem up dia dey r dead jealous bcus u find what is hard for dem to find

if u say no to d funding . u will leave ha or wot. guy cast ur mind bck des lady hv already won ur hrt n d*ck.. u tink u can handle ha now.....

if she wants to fund d wedding ... FINE

if u love ha ... GOOD

but guy one tin is sure NON OF US WILL SUFFER D POO WITH YOU
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by Harwoyeez(m): 1:12am On Feb 08, 2017
I pity u in advance cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Harwoyeez:
I pity u in advance cheesy grin
why
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
OP dont mind any of dem up dia dey r dead jealous bcus u find what is hard for dem to find

if u say no to d funding . u will leave ha or wot. guy cast ur mind bck des lady hv already won ur hrt n d*ck.. u tink u can handle ha now.....

if she wants to fund d wedding ... FINE

if u love ha ... GOOD

but guy one tin is sure NON OF US WILL SUFFER D POO WITH YOU
will consider it
AfterEarth:
No .. Goan make your money.
It's because you don't have money ..

am making money
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2017
ApostleT:
Who will finance your home?

I think that's the big question you need to consider
true
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2017
picker:
OP you mean wedding?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
sats:
the marriage has not started and you want to throw away your headship position, let her finance it, you will also cook and clean while she is watching telemundo
na wa
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by AfterEarth(f): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2017
coolestchris:
am making money
koko .. undecided
Then stop asking us foolish questions angry

If you have money why would you even listen to her opinion?
Are you a tom girl and she's a tom boy?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by firstking01(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Mtcheeew.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Finance Our Marriage Alone by coolestchris(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Need To Understand That Some Rich Guys Have Financial Standard. / Is She Controlling Me?? / Black Man Proposes To His Oyinbo Fiancee As They Cruises On Yacht (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.