Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (85284 Views)

Photos Of The Last Game Kobe Bryant Watched With His Daughter / Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Thecassanova: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buh was he not suprised the protest went on has he said in that scared video that it's cancelled?

Rest on Baba Fela Kuti, Gani Fawinhibi, Mandela, Malcon X. Those are real heros.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweerychick(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
freecocoa:
Oh please! Park your hypocrisy one side first. From where to where did you protest yesterday? Go shut him up from talking about national issues na, as if we all aren't guilty of disappointing each other. He has every right to back down from doing something he isn't comfortable with, that doesn't make him a bad person, it only makes him human so get down from your high horse.

yes of course I'm in Abuja and I witnessed it live and direct.. Satisfied #

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by AkinPhysicist: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
cool Tuface close ur mouth - your talking is making it worse. Just move on, baba cool
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by monnelnwawundu(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:
Nigerians and their bad mouths...

Did those people watch the video where he declared his intention to back out of the protest? Dude was messed up, mehn. Did you see his eyes? He was not looking into the camera 90% of the video duration. He was sad, and I know he wasn't acting. The people mocking him, did they come out for the protest? Was he the only celebrity that supported the cause? Do you have any idea of what he was threatened with?

Please oh, when next you want to shade or mock someone, put yourself in their shoes and see if you would love another doing same to you.
Tell them.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by victorazy(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

Concentrate on 2Face alone, don't bring Nnamdi Kanu here, scalawag like you.

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
See this clown, trying to play a victim. of course you are a Big coward and a hypocrite because you started what you couldn't finish. tongue why did you call for a protest when you weren't aware of the implications? Abi see charlyboy he's fearless and he even showed up.. But instead you chickened out at the last moment.. Abeg keep your sympathy to yourself tongue next time keep silent on national issues, and don't come and form Nnamdi kanu or fayose or better still Fela when you don't have the balls to back it up angry just stick to your Annie and baby mamas
what great thing have you done for your nation or instigated people to do for Naija?... This man has my respect. If you faced half of d opposition he faced, you'd still be hiding.

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweerychick(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
LaRochelle:

Everyone knows Fela was an activist, both lyrically and in reality. Bad Tuface ever sang a song against Nigeria? The guy is just an artiste who has had enough of Nigeria's problems, the same way we all are.
If he's a coward, then most of us are. We just type #IStandWithNigeria on Twitter and wherever, and never do physical peaceful protests.
Thank God you said Fela was an activists. Tuface wanted to be one that was the reason for his calling for a national protest, otherwise he would have just relaxed and release a song instead!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Trexnemesis(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Shut up ya mouth. Ki'lo nso nah?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by tpapi: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tubaba i got ur back 247, no shaking

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LaRochelle(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
tankara1010:

Women and emotions. This lady has a crush on Tuface!

Ki lo n se bobo yi gan? Se oro niyenundecided? Is it everyone you defend you have a crush on? You defend what you know is the truth, pop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by DrayZee: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
my dear idea or no idea, the point is don't start what you can't finish. Yes he brought up the idea but he should have at least finished it, why wait less than 24hrs before calling it off. It's like a contractor starting a project and abandoning it at the critical point.

Well, you obviously have no idea what happens when you try to protest against the rulership of a dictator.

Watch that 2Baba's video indicating his withdrawal from the protest. Does he look normal there?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by tydi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

For Nnamdi kanu he will spend 3 more decades on different prison under Nigeria he hated so much

Wanted to comment , but I looked& and saw it was this COWard.!

I tire!

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
yes of course I'm in Abuja and I witnessed it live and direct.. Satisfied #
I could be on the moon for all you know. It's either you prove it or you are all talk, then there's the fact that, that ain't even the point.

The names calling is about enough, we were all mostly angry at him cancelling, but, at what point do we start to see reasons/act humane? Tuface has done his part, let's leave it at that if we can't appreciate his little effort, it's not like the march would've been that big without his voice. #justsaying#
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Tuface has reacted to yesterday's protest in a new video he shared on his IG account. He was thankful to Nigerians who continued with the protest, even without him and also mocked those who called him a coward, saying that at least he's made his voice heard in the first instance.

See the IG video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQOJ0lKjpt8/?taken-by=official2baba

[img]http://3.bp..com/-U1LR7O_S6OI/WJotOlkHqHI/AAAAAAAANBI/rz6i__CMYBYm5aEC87Hj3iasGA8yVYGWgCLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ScBAank7g

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/i-watched-with-tears-in-my-eyes-as.html

You berra don't provoke my provocative provocation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Olukolade1: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Forget. U have loose ur relevant in this country. No more tuface or whatever u call yourself but tumumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by kenkike(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
stay cool, 2baba... we are in an abnormal society!

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by sweerychick(f): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
DrayZee:

Well, you obviously have no idea what happens when you try to protest against the rulership of a dictator.

Watch that 2Baba's video indicating his withdrawal from the protest. Does he look normal there?
my dear we are saying the same thing, next time he shouldn't get involved in National issues when you don't have the guts or backing, people like charley boy have received similar if not worse threats. If you are ready to fight fire then get ready to stand the heat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by jidebond: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
It's not too late u can try again, we know u wanted to open a new club in vi so u needed publicity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by LaRochelle(f): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
Thank God you said Fela was an activists. Tuface wanted to be one that was the reason for his calling for a national protest, otherwise he would have just relaxed and release a song instead!

Tuface wasn't the originator of the protest. He pro'lly felt he could use his influence to ginger people for the protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by bauer36(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
This guy is a fraudster

Like Nnamdi kanu

Who ask u these?
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by peacesamuel94(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Olukolade1:
Forget. U have loose ur relevant in this country. No more tuface or whatever u call yourself but tumumu

Its not up to you to say who's relevant and not.

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Does he really need anybody to tell him who he is?
(Tuface)(sincere4u)=The worst form of cowardice that can't be imagined.

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by maduxs: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
2face go and die. You are a betrayal and more than a punkass.

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by DrayZee: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
sweerychick:
my dear we are saying the same thing, next time he shouldn't get involved in National issues when you don't have the guts or backing, people like charley boy have received similar if not worse threats. If you are ready to fight fire then get ready to stand the heat
Alright Miss. My point is every reasonable human would want to protect himself and his family first. 2Baba was essentially the face of the protest. Charly Boy, Seyi Law and the rest may not have received the caution that 2Face received.
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Some people are so sanctimonious you can't help but begin to wonder.shocked

See them yelling "don't start what you can't finish" how many of you have finished or finished everything you ever started in life? I can bet these ones are the type that would get frustrated and quit at an ordinary game of candy crush or Snake Xenzia, yet here they are yapping.

Abegi, Tuface is still a great person with flaws like all of us(the flaws part, that is, cos many people aren't great anyways), he may have tried and failed at being what y'all call an "activist"(although the dictionary disagrees) still, he is a great person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by meccuno: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
COWARD angry

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Olukolade1:
I can bet he'll remain more relevant than you prolly will ever be.

Not everyone is unreasonable like you all are being.

3 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:
Does he really need anybody to tell him who he is?
(Tuface)(sincere4u)=The worst form of cowardice that can't be imagined.
What have you done to make Nigeria a better place, eh, Ms Chief supreme judge? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by slyd90(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
My Guy 2face u are a BIG COWARD.............
Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by friendl: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians are not worth fighting for ,tuface you get sense well well ,fela ,Gani and others that fought for Nigerians ,where are they today ?did their fight or protests change anything ,..abeg ,disciplines will start from we the citizens first ,......

1 Like

Re: 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
maduxs:
2face go and die. You are a betrayal and more than a punkass.
Hahaha, you don't know the meaning of the word 'betrayer'. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Honeymoon Palava: Yvonne Jegede Lauds Deyemi Okanlawon For Near-Nude Scene (Pix) / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Bolanle Ninalowo Wearing Bathroom Slippers In Throwback Picture With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.