Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,289 members, 7,846,318 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition (29545 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by ceceee(f): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
SeniorZato:
Why are u people so curious about the man's health status. I have been sick for the past two weeks and nobody cared. Am i not a Nigerian? Pls, leave baba alone, he has a vice who is already acting on his behalf.

Lol....,..m
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by jonbat(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
he should came and free Nnamdi KANU before he dies, otherwise the flocks called the lost tribe of Israel,will be in disarray again, before they find their selves in Cotonou just as they appeared in Nigeria
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by SaintNemesis(f): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Trash!!! Na today! We know who is paying you to speak up.
You interpret law when it suites your pocket and selfish purpose. You kept quiet all these while, unjust extra judicial killings have been going on in the country. Attacks in Kaduna by herdsmen, where were you no where.
Suddenly you remember you are SAN and an activists because you hope to get your brother in power. If I hear...
Buhari till 2023!
Nigeria needs activists like my hero late Gani Fawehimi.
I'm so disgusted at the crafty moves of these political leeches!
Speedy recovery to our president..Sai Buhari! Change we asked for change we got!
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by judynton(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Decryptor:
Now let me say this...

Yar'adua died and his vice GEJ took over and Northerners and Afonjas did not let him (GEJ) rest and do his job in peace...

If anything happens to Buhari and Osibanjo becomes President, Northerners and we the Igbos and South-Southerners will not let Osibanjo do his job in peace.

It's Karma!
Bia,wey u jst talk of ur self dia no bring igbo in dis oo jst legodu dis guy
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by shamecurls(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
unikprince:
Chief Afonja asslicker

Flaty-headed dwarf spotted cool

You wont grow past 4ft with this attitude!
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by shamecurls(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Decryptor:
Now let me say this...

Yar'adua died and his vice GEJ took over and Northerners and Afonjas did not let him (GEJ) rest and do his job in peace...

If anything happens to Buhari and Osibanjo becomes President, Northerners and we the Igbos and South-Southerners will not let Osibanjo do his job in peace.

It's Karma!

You need to start eating well. Balanced diet I mean.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by BlackSeptember: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Tazmode:
NB: I'm not an "afonja"

However, the fact that you have unrestricted freedom to say whatever you want on social media should afford you the opportunity to develop yourself in many aspects to a great extent. You shouldn't address respectable people recklessly because you feel say "nothing go happen"
Who isthe rrespectable person?

Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by Ningi2020(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2017
If Buhari contest by 2019 he will definitely won, So let's focus on his death after 2023...
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by toprealman: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Well done sah! I now know our constitution is our major problem.....
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
tomakint:

I doubt if you have eaten today.....you need Jesus.
u dey talk eat! U no even ask am wether him don baff or brush!
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Ningi2020:
If Buhari contest by 2019 he will definitely won, So let's focus on his death after 2023...
baff first
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by emi14: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
So so DSS and SSS cannot travel to uk and investigate the true health conditions of mr. President the manner Dezani was investigated. Everybody is paralyzed. Nonsense
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by malware: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
Kemperor:

https://www.naij.com/1086945-if-public-office-secrecy-falana-speaks-buharis-health.html

WHY ON EARTH WOULD NAIRALAND POST THIS POORLY CONSTRUCTED NEWS ON THE FRONT PAGE?.... A LOT OF ERRORS IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH.. TOO MANY ERRORS, HABA.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by hacmond(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
You have a father?

quote author=destinyoduwa post=53521310]OMo buhari is dead and gone for good r.i.p to that animal joor give me some like cause I just break somebody heart for saying the truth never the less I didn't break it completely you can still apply glue to it if you still want it back once again rest in hell buhari R. I. H... Buhari grin grin[/quote]
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by malware: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
emi14:
So so DSS and SSS cannot travel to uk and investigate the true health conditions of mr. President the manner Dezani was investigated. Everybody is paralyzed. Nonsense

DSS IS SADDLED WITH THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MAINTAINING THE INTERNAL SECURITY OF NIGERIA WITHIN NIGERIA... THERE'S ANOTHER AGENCY OF THE GOVT THAT IS EMPOWERED TO DO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, NOVICE.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by lilytender: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2017
unikprince:
Chief Afonja asslicker
Has he been licking your mama's ass?
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
freeze001:

Will proper disclosure of his health status stop him from getting to 2023? Or is that you have nothing to say hence this default, morőnic response?
MUMU constitutionally I have freedom of choice, read the constitution before commenting in a public forum ODE
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by lilytender: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2017
tomakint:

Under which party is Jesus contesting?
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2017
tomakint:

MUMU constitutionally I have freedom of choice. read the constitution before commenting in a public forum ODE
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by VeniJu: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
out of over 160million Nigerians so no body is entitled to no the Heath status of Mr president.Nigeria is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest

About Nigeria, i no longer understand things in English.. Pls, help me translate it to Swahili.tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by tomakint: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
lilytender:

Under which party is Jesus contesting?
TKOG!
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
cktheluckyman:

2023? Chai bros you get mindoo.So the vegetable resemble pesin wey go rule till 2019? Even if he manages to clings to life until 2019,you think the north would risk fielding him again?
constitutionally I have freedom of choice, if BUHARI want to contest in 2019 as president he is is my choice . You have right to choice
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by clickwtB(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
mykelmeezy:

90% of ibob

and certain parts of the north

We know PDP want PMB dead,cos he is the only Nigerian still with the INTEGRITY to mess them up,we will never turn against PMB.If you like create rumours,terrible gangs,treacherous fellows!!!!WE ARE WITH PMB TILL DEATH!!!We saw how an evil section of the country celebrated the return disgracefully/distastefully of an Ex convict/jailbird/looter general of the delta/militant lord of the delta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Damilare5882:
your sufferness wan get part 2 b DAT
my problem my business, your suffering your business tongue
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2017
Jtmanager:

See this fulani herdsboy
freedom of choice in the constitutionally make me a FULANI Abi? Read the constitution before commenting in a public forum ODE
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=johnstar post=53520966][/quote]constitutionally I have freedom of choice, read the constitution before commenting in a public forum ODE. my choice my business, your stupidly your business.
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by mykelmeezy: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2017
clickwtB:
We know PDP want PMB dead,cos he is the only Nigerian still with the INTEGRITY to mess them up,we will never turn against PMB.If you like create rumours,terrible gangs,treacherous fellows!!!!WE ARE WITH PMB TILL DEATH!!!We saw how an evil section of the country celebrated the return disgracefully/distastefully of an Ex convict/jailbird/looter general of the delta/militant lord of the delta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

zombie stfu before

man of integrity ko

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Aroh48:
Shut that gutter u called a mouth up.
constitutionally I have freedom of choice, read the constitution before commenting in a public forum ODE. My choice my business, your stupidly your business mumu grin
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=johnstar post=53520966][/quote]constitutionally I have freedom of choice, read the constitution before commenting in a public forum ODE. My choice my business, your stupidly your business mumu grin
Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by buchilino(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew BUHARI til 2023 children's of hate beware

2 CALL U A ZOMBIE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Speaks On Buhari's Health Condition by yarimo(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2017
buchilino:

2 CALL U A ZOMBIE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.
ode constitutionally I have freedom of choice, read the constitution before commenting in a public forum mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria May Experience Blackout As Bandits Threaten Takeover Of Shiroro Station / Soldiers Engaging Suspected Insurgents In Okene / Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.