Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (59884 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Gebbson007(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Olori buruku evry whre
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by UchaNwababa: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
its true but the nature of things make it look like its not possible, normally if things go fine you should be done with university by 19, get a high paying job, and get yourself a car, its not possible in Nigeria though
pls have ur brother achieve all this?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Idaraobong5(f): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sister it's not a crime if you have your personal cars and apartment at 20 years.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Teawhy2011: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hummm! I'm @ 29 nw! Still hunting for job,living @ parent's house! Baba God,o ya pick up my call o!

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by FTbomb(m): 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
takes one to know one
i said that as a matter of fact, not as insult. you're a tout, a local one, and you're descending to imbecility..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by brendan007: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
She wants to reap where she did not sow. Nonsense!! angry angry angry
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by steve13(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Stop thinking this way, this is not the Only way to make something off life....that's Rat race. Go to school, get good grades, get a job, is that the Only way? This is why Nigeria is the way it is, I am in Shanghai China today and see young boys doing great business, I mean very young boys.

Think, think, think Outside the Box, I did and the rest is history

Rayd502:
At 25 in this present day Nigeria where to get admission into university is so difficult and when you manage to get admission and finish nko.Job hunting is like gulder ultimate search...

Things are getting increasingly difficult,I jst pity our generations yet unborn coz the future looks bleak.The present leadership has failed us,the next one could be worse.
Progressives esp the youths have to quit sitting on the fence and get involved in politics.
Also going by gender equality in this age what applies to male should also apply to female folks.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by cyril700(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I know someone who is 26 and he has a car with #18 million nairagrin
u don waka well well
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osahon7:
lol... bros are you a super human?? How come you just know my thoughts? This was exactly what I was think of this morning! I think we should stop judging ppl buy the cars they drive! Its the net worth that matters men...I watch a Documentary of a Multi Million Dollars couple who are both Doctors in New York! Bros, They use don't event have a Car! They Run the same Private Practice and they go to work with Thier Okada with Thier helmets On...Na Only Thier house make sense diee
haha nothin superhuman about it.i know what i experience is wat other guys would experience.lol the way whites reason is much different frm the way we reason so not surprised about ur doctor story.having said dat it would be foolhardy for a guy wit no means of livelihood just cos he won a lottery of 15 million to jus use the money to buy a car just cos he wants to impress one girl instead of establishing in one meaninful business cheesy

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Omooniya1: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
how many ur father get at 25!!

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by dabrightt: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
yes naw i know a Nairalander called Judefcc he's only 24 and he has 18,000,000 in his account, a camry car, an iPhone7, and a house in ph, if he can do it, you can do it too
I know the jude he is close friend years back when I was in te street ,he has 18,000,000 in forex trading demo account,a camry car made of plastic toy an old iphone 3 an uncompleted building if u are lazy u can be like him too foolish girl living fake life.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
toogbasky:
Shes right jare, dis country dey limit us, all my uncles sons abroad nor reach 25 b4 dey are made, sum of dem even marry b4 25
Oga Life is Life everywhere ooo...If you can't hustle here, you can't Hustle in Abroad

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw
cow
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by eeby1983(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rayd502:
At 25 in this present day Nigeria where to get admission into university is so difficult and when you manage to get admission and finish nko.Job hunting is like gulder ultimate search...

Things are getting increasingly difficult,I jst pity our generations yet unborn coz the future looks bleak.The present leadership has failed us,the next one could be worse.
Progressives esp the youths have to quit sitting on the fence and get involved in politics.
Also going by gender equality in this age what applies to male should also apply to female folks.
i think you re right but to be sincere with you, you can still make it at age 25 if you re determined to, i could remember 2007 when i bought my first car, i was in my 200L at age 26 and i wasn't doing any illegal job, i was into Aluminium fabrication job.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by jufee007(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's not possible in Nigeria.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by UndercoverAgent: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
I know the jude he is close friend years back when I was in te street ,he has 18,000,000 in forex trading demo account,a camry car made of plastic toy an old iphone 3 an uncompleted building if u are lazy u can be like him too.
cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing my ribs hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy sense is scarce in u
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by franzis(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by chiefolododo(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Your father get these at 25?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Emman8(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
@24 i have an apartment and a car, thanks to blogging, lemme work towards buying another car tongue
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
dabrightt:
I know the jude he is close friend years back when I was in te street ,he has 18,000,000 in forex trading demo account,a camry car made of plastic toy an old iphone 3 an uncompleted building if u are lazy u can be like him too.
grinbuhahaha

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

haha nothin superhuman about it.i know what i experience is wat other guys would experience.lol the way whites reason is much different frm the way we reason so not surprised about ur doctor story.having said dat it would be foolhardy for a guy wit no means of livelihood just cos he won a lottery of 15 million to jus use the money to buy a car just cos he wants to impress one girl instead of establishing in one meaninful business cheesy
you are too correct...Abeg make my 4.7M dey rest for account jor at least when I finish school, I will have something to start life with...Thanks bros
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by GOGMIG(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw

spotted, vice president association of gold diggers. AoGD

GMI

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by toogbasky(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osahon7:
Oga Life is Life everywhere ooo...If you can't hustle here, you can't Hustle in Abroad

Are u telling me dat a 25 year old in Nigeria wud hav houses and cars?, be realistic nah, d opportunity isn't there, except u are a yahoo boy, after jamb struggle, a 25 year might just b rounding up from skul or Nysc if he is lucky, out of a scale of 100, it won't b more dan 2% DAT make it big by 25 in Nigeria, except ur papa get money like Davido

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by viktor01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ok.

Abuse of mouth...
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
LordofNairaland:
At 25, I was still struggling to finish at OAU alias Oba Adaniduro University.
Oba Awon.... Greatest gbogbo! Still remember our Maximum Shishi that year

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Abagworo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
The truth is that any man that is serious with his life should have focused by 25. Not all should buy cars or own apartments but the potentials should be noticeable by then. I made roughly a million Dollar before 25 but right now some people that had nothing then are wealthier than I've turned out to be.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by rudestmcblaze: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's very simple, how many houses did her father build before he died or how many cars did her father bought before he died. All these girls that have nothing but their pussies as their belongings. #OLOSHOS
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by nkemdi89(f): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
noadvertjobs:
Pity any girl they sleep with cos they are not just doing ordinary yahoo-yahoo and drug, they are now mostly into yahoo-plus which is the same is blood money, and they use girls to activate their ritual.

Girls of nowadays should be very cautious of the guys they have sex with to avoid future regrets cos guys are going brutal to make money.

They don't need to kill u with knife like old money ritualists do....their ritual has gone electronic, tell your friends to be careful‎
In fact girls of nowadays should stay from premarital sex, also parents should control their urge for money. Last December many of them came back home to pick their wives, also many fatal accident were occurred to most of the Malaysian boys.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by lepasharon(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Teawhy2011:
Hummm! I'm @ 29 nw! Still hunting for job,living @ parent's house! Baba God,o ya pick up my call o!

That is what girls don't want
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by nkemdi89(f): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

we should not be comparing ourselves to drug dealers.drug money dey come like water unlike legit money.
That particular girl no send o, her yardsticks in measuring success is those she mentioned. Also a footballer and a musician can also achieve such, may not necessarily be illegitimate .
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by LordOfNaira: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nma27:
Oba Awon.... Greatest gbogbo! Still remember our Maximum Shishi that year

Ever joined to administer SMS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.