Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara (53046 Views)

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by juman(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good.

Buhari wake up and come and pull the country out of recession.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Ruggedpen: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't even like YOU.

Anyway goodluck Mr President
LEAVE THAT PADDED V-BOOT

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by doubleportion: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
Let him just remain where he is.

Things have started getting better here...
Hillariou grin can't stop laughing!
You mean you don't want the President to come back again? grin

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by okechuks22: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
ojun50:
Person dey hospital bed they talk food security. Keep deceiving d northerns
the man na lai Mohammed the second

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by joelreg(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
The speaker, House of representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara has confirmed President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty.

Hon Yakubu Dogara in a series of tweets, said, President Buhari called him on the phone and they talked about what the Executive/Legislature must do to ensure food security for all Nigerians.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/buhari-called-me-speaker-yakubu-dogara.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/829675654786465794

So these politicians think people are fools
One will touch his bum bum and start spewing rubbish.
Talk without doing anything to solved the problem.
Cos they are living on free money
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Afriifa(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
I tell you
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by ojun50(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
dee02:

Proof?

Fuc...king donut!
where dis one come out frm

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Mariojane(f): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
Let him just remain where he is.

Things have started getting better here...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy are you sure? cos everything is pretty much the same here

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by holluphemydavid(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
president by fone call

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by OTEGA1: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
I c a pattern buhari call osibanjo, call saraki,call dogara,speak with sister every day but buhari not call lie Mohammed,not call femi adesina Hus spokes man

Some people are lying over buhari.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by slys(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Are you sure this guy has not been smuggled in to nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Jaabioro(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is like Nigerians Politicians had the same inbuilt character .How can you people be parabolating on the same matter, the same way, the Same language, the same method and expect different outcome ? Haba!!! What he told you Dogora.. Abi? make na Kontinue..

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by lastmaster(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
old fools.keep deceiving the gullible zombies.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by adamsfriday27(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Him never call Father Mbaka and Past Bakare ...why nw...atleast dey could pray wit him...

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by deolu2000(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
Why is Rt Hon Dogara stammering in his tweets, i saw smth like "to to".

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by rabex123(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
ojun50:
At least e don't guy food.hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by jogojogo: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
CriticMaestro:
all this northern presidents dying in office since 19-19-sasa
1. Tafawa Balewa (Prime Minister from 1960-1966)

2. General Murtala Mohammed :

3. General Sani Abacha:

4. Umar Musa Yar’Adua

5. B!!!!!!

sill on still, what can the legislative do to ensure food security? i tot their job was to kolekt kash and pass incoherent bills? you wanna help, as the apc slogan says change begins with me, the legislative should stop looting Nigeria dry with the huge allowances and salaries they always budget for themselves...as for Buhari, na only God no wetin go xup for him life so.....
i almost forgot, legislator was asked, why dont they senate and reps take salary cuts, he replied what does that mean...

Be careful!!!! You may die before him as you are not immune to death.......

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by hadex90(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]I WISH MR PRESIDENT EARLY RECOVERY....LONG LIVE PMB....#ONE-NIGERIA
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by JennieCutie4U(f): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by laribari(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
ojun50:

nor mind am jare, dem don see Ngbada (antelope) abi dem think sey na everybody dey rear nama?

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by CriticMaestro: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
jogojogo:

Be careful!!!! You may die before him as you are not immune to death.......
did i wish him death>?? mumu
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by karimcarim(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Property for sale!!!

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Saraki, what did he say when he called you? Dem be thinkind we be mugus....yeye

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by vickoozy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am I the only one seeing "to to" there? tongue

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by ally2014: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
lie!

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by gbigbega: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
I truly wish Buhari well. I think I might accept the narrative of Buhari being sick and hiding it than the fact that he is well enough to talk to Nigerians and he just doesn't give a damn what we feel or think or do- to me that is a more serious issue.

If he is truly talking to these people and cannot make a short video debunking the claims of those who says he is died or dying, then we are have a more serious problem on our hand. We have a problem of a president who is not moved by whatsoever we feel, whatsoever is killing or heating up Nigeria. I just really hope the rumour of his sickness is true and i truly wish him well.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Everyone becomes president spoke person, wow!!
The same way yaradua issue played out.dont be surprise if president even sign budget in his hospital bed right there in UK

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Chiebunigom: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
GreatOlu1:
I will believe his calls wen he calls Deputy Senate President.
That one too,my friend, can be compromised. Money-sharing(looting) among our politicians has no barricades, 'no permanent friend;no permanent enemy'.

2 Likes

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by abbey2016(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
our president is not our problem
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by CallmeLucy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
I don't understand what's going on with Mr President, the citizens of Nigeria don't like cause you've ruined everything. Just think about, he hasn't done anything good for the country since he became the President, now he's in the UK receiving treatment, why can't he just resign and focus on getting well soon and going back to his village. His crave for power is alarming.

I hope everything gets better soon tho

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by gbegemaster(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
softwerk:
This unfolding episode of ONLY a few people claiming they spoke with Buhari reminds me of a story in my secondary school English reader where Ali, deceived an entire village with an invincible gown only Holy Men could see grin

Even the Igwe of the village wore the gown publicly, he was afraid of being called unholy grin shocked

And all the village Elders also admired the beautiful gown on the Igwe! Even though ALL could clearly see a dark sack containing 2 small eggs dangling behind a miniature 3rd Leg?! grin lipsrsealed
Hahaha. That book was righteous! You nor be small pikin oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) / RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.