Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara (53051 Views)

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Dogara Reacts To The Death Of Tinubu's Son, Jide Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by SalamRushdie: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's clear the cabal have started using that voice double to call house leadership

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Sunnelzky(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Make una dey dia dey lie for una self

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Kenchukky(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Immediately he calls and speaks with the Deputy Senate president, We would believe him. Oya let him make that call
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by daveP(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fools bunch of em all

You see masses what these guys think of us.

They feel and assume we are that dumb to be swayed on social media!!!!

Someone on Life support will just wake and be talking about the latest info on national matters just like that.

Who does this man take us fot?

Nass shame on you. You are having the body of a polar bear but feel and act like a chihuahua dog.

Nonsense.

All of them keep tweeting dumbly and stupidly!

Buhari says this, Buhari says that.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari seems to have been on the phone to so many people except his media spokesmen who only have access to his doctors.

When I was saying that the imperialist powers will assassinate Buhari, they said I was paranoid.
Now you see?
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Sunmolar(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
The more you try covering the TRUTH the brighter it shines.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by multicolored(f): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Keep quiet joor.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Okanokan(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
The speaker, House of representatives, Hon Yakubu Dogara has confirmed President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty.

Hon Yakubu Dogara in a series of tweets, said, President Buhari called him on the phone and they talked about what the Executive/Legislature must do to ensure food security for all Nigerians.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/buhari-called-me-speaker-yakubu-dogara.html?m=1

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/829675654786465794

He should also extend the calls to Justice Walter Onnoghen, then we know he has completed the calls to the circle and more importantly he should call Gowon, Obasanjo, Babaginda, Shonekan, Jonathan etc.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by alaskido(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Me him no go die of thinking o. Dogara, please next time you speak with Mr President on the phone, please tell him not to forget to greet the 170m Nigerian he left behind for hunger to kill o.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Superheroman: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yea! Mr President also called me yesterday. He told me something that is confidential. If you really want to hear that check my signature.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oh...... The President called YOU to "express" how pained he was about the suffering of NIGERIANS? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hehehehehe........ That comedy is serious.

Keep it up my president, my useless president.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by biggie73(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Calling professing galore.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by euchariadavid(f): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
yarimo:
Breaking news nairalanders!! Here is the direct phone number of buhari in UK. + 000419 I just spoke to him also, he is healthy and he told me he is practicing BOXING with his ADC
Lol..
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by euchariadavid(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmm,Buhari spoke with everybody.Lies
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by randy360: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
That's what u deserve

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Caseless: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
Let him just remain where he is.

Things have started getting better here...
lol. Maybe you guys are just sick in the head that you don't think anymore. So you think those in charge will take any decision without his endorsement? SMH!
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by opribo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
In this new year 2017 is this the way we want to operate? Nigerians this drama is going to far. A president we voted for now deems it fit to selectively call his cronies rather than talk to Nigerians. We are no fools or zombies eventhough we know some people are brainwashed zombies. If he is dead there is no amount of cover up that can reverse it, and then if he is alive then let him prove it by talking to Nigerians and not some cabals posting pictures upandan.

Only a fool will believe all these cock and bull stories. As far as I am concerned the man is unfit to continue to lead this nation as it stands now the country has become a laughing stock in the comity of nations. I think Nigerian youth in UK should match down to that Abuja house where they alleged he is staying and protest until he comes out to see them afterall he is seeing other APC chieftains as displayed on pix so there is no reason why he shouldnt come out and see them as Nigerians.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Aburi001: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
rose54321:
But cannot address Nigerians, so much for leadership.

He's just trying to prevent an impeachment attempt.

Eranu people
Hausa/Muslim cooperate die. If to say PMB is from another Region/Christian, Northerners for don raise impeachment motion since.

1 Like

Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by nifesi01(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please enough of all this president call me,president speak with me,president chat with me...we've heard you all,thanks...all the best for Nigerians...get well soon mr president
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Bakassi10(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
"Helo mr president,hmm.goodevenin sir. Pls sir,is it reli you? Mr presidnt:Yes,it's me speakin wit you mr Bakassi,how ar u? Bakassi:am fine sir,but sir dia is rumour oh"said dat u ar dead" is it tru sir? Mr president:I can't asure u of THAT...am A.L.I.V.E Bakassi:so u ar a Gh...mode" so mr president called me too on phone 2nite since evribodi wana phone cal wit mr president.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by restored2016(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you force me to believe this story, then what I learnt from it is that sickness teaches a lot of lessons that professors can teach.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Kingspin(m): 6:10am On Feb 10, 2017
This is the level of our politics. Buhari is yet to call Nigerians.
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by chinjo(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Shewunoshewa:
Since he left Kerosene has now returned to N250 per litre as against N400
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by loomer: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2017
Him go dey call una to dey told una, make him call us on national TV and told us too, abi we no deserve the tolding?
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by Agwaso: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2017
He also called me yesterday. He said that osibade should carry on the mantle of leadership. He is enjoying UK breeze and economy over there.........
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by judondasylva(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
This people are so foolish that they dont know how to lie i can do better
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by ImpersonatorSS: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
chinjo:

Since he left Kerosene has now returned to N250 per litre as against N400

You mean it

Or you are just teasing me ? sad
Re: 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara by luswitz(f): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

but ur right really, just dis few weeks he has been away, I can feel fresh air. Halleluja!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria / Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.