Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! (1367 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / [PHOTOS] Romantic Date >> So Guys, Who Wants Some Free Pvssy?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by Whisperedd(f): 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
From my inbox:
EVIL BREED
Omo! TNT, Una good evening o, I will try to be as brief as possible, but please keep me anonymous, because the lady I'm writing about is likely to be a follower here.
Man dey sleep o, trouble dey wake am.my eldest brother remarried three years ago after his wife left him for his womanizing ways, call it karma, but I thing he is getting what's meant for him, but at my own expense and I'm not finding it funny anymore.
He is the black sheep of the family, and my poor old parents gave up on him, long before they died( God bless their souls). He married this very attractive young promising woman, who is almost twice his age, and two years older than I am. Since I'm the youngest, fresh out of school, with no job offer yet, I've been putting up with him for almost a year now
Long story short, this woman does not just seduce me often, but she also forced her self on me twice.. I've been celebate for two years and I'll be damned if I should break if for a loose woman, such as that (forgive me). How do I begin to tell my eldest brother that his young wife claims he is too old and does not satisfy him in bed? That the mother of his only son is lusting after his youngest brother? That the boy he keeps under his roof, suddenly ignites the sexual fantasies of his pretty young jewel(wife)
Omo, I cannot shout o, because if I was in his shoes, I won't even believe the story.I've been trying my best to avoid this woman o, I even sleep out most times, when my brother travels, since I know I will get a late night visitor. She even claims she can make my brother send me packing(ode), see this half olosho, half mami water o, my brother of 26 years and your husband of just 3 years?..I get scared at times, because I trust the power of a woman, especially if she is on a mission.
Aunty Admin, my dear TNT FAM, please help a brother, lest he falls into temptation o.its now a matter of *you must qwansh by force* I've even recorded her once, one night she snuck into my room, but guess what, I was robbed of my phone the next day. Please o, this ain't Nollywood, a broz life and future is at stake. How do I handle this evil trying to swallow me? I can't even move out, NO MONEY o.Omo! TNT, Una good evening o, I will try to be as brief as possible, but please keep me anonymous, because the lady I'm writing about is likely to be a follower here.
Man dey sleep o, trouble dey wake am.my eldest brother remarried three years ago after his wife left him for his womanizing ways, call it karma, but I thing he is getting what's meant for him, but at my own expense and I'm not finding it funny anymore.
He is the black sheep of the family, and my poor old parents gave up on him, long before they died( God bless their souls). He married this very attractive young promising woman, who is almost twice his age, and two years older than I am. Since I'm the youngest, fresh out of school, with no job offer yet, I've been putting up with him for almost a year now
Long story short, this woman does not just seduce me often, but she also forced her self on me twice.. I've been celebate for two years and I'll be damned if I should break if for a loose woman, such as that (forgive me). How do I begin to tell my eldest brother that his young wife claims he is too old and does not satisfy him in bed? That the mother of his only son is lusting after his youngest brother? That the boy he keeps under his roof, suddenly ignites the sexual fantasies of his pretty young jewel(wife)
Omo, I cannot shout o, because if I was in his shoes, I won't even believe the story.I've been trying my best to avoid this woman o, I even sleep out most times, when my brother travels, since I know I will get a late night visitor. She even claims she can make my brother send me packing(ode), see this half olosho, half mami water o, my brother of 26 years and your husband of just 3 years?..I get scared at times, because I trust the power of a woman, especially if she is on a mission.
Aunty Admin, my dear TNT FAM, please help a brother, lest he falls into temptation o.its now a matter of *you must qwansh by force* I've even recorded her once, one night she snuck into my room, but guess what, I was robbed of my phone the next day. Please o, this ain't Nollywood, a broz life and future is at stake. How do I handle this evil trying to swallow me? I can't even move out, NO MONEY o. @truth_and_tears
Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by dingbang(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Leave dat house... Tell ur brother u want to further ur studies and he should help u with some cash.. Use it and rent a house .. Start to hustle like ur mates in d streets

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by CoolFreeday(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by giftedheart1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
woman of the world....
she has finally graduated from prostitute to ashawo.. guy, careful lest its a trap
Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by femolacqua(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Guy be wise and do the needful, just act like Joseph in the Bible.
Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by Tomjazzy2: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
As much as I know there are many fictional stories littered all over this section, I believe this one to be true because a close friend passed through some thing similar.

Leave that house if you've got the wherewithal asap.

But if you don't, then you've got to get an evidence before opening up to your elder brother
Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by Vision4God: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Use wat she fears most to scare her away. Also don't forget to pray . God will make a way for u 2 escape.
Re: My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
It's not just easy living, dinning and winning with your brother and his wife under the same roof...i tell you, i was there.

(1) (Reply)

60-yr Old Nigerian Bride Gets Married For The 1st Time!pictures / Hey Guys..i Am New Here / I Married My Sister Because You Cant Control Love” Man Who Married His Sister Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.