Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos (50367 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by ednut1(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2017
lol
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Lasskeey: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2017
This government sef
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Google63(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2017
I need to go to Kenya. I must see things for myself
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by onadana: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Kenya and record breaking. Kissing in garden of Eden .
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef
tongue
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2017
My girlfrnd suddenly stopped talking to mr even when I didn't offend her when I remembered it was Val season I code sharply sharply hmmm this is another style
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by wristbangle: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Kenyans dey crase I swear

gringringrin

Keneking, weti bring government for this matter?
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by maxiuc(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
My girlfrnd suddenly stopped talking to mr even when I didn't offend her when I remembered it was Val season I code sharply sharply hmmm this is another style Of her excepting mr to beg her then demands falls in
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by lastmaster(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
grin[color=#006600][/color]The guy looks frail like bubu
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2017
see d guy hen! as if he no they use meat chop
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Damfostopper(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Kenya again...

1 Share

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by kings09(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2017
Jesu! U ddnt just murder English, u dug a grave for it n buried it. grin grin
Hadez:
The guy looks unattractive. Like a mad person and very ugly too. I hate guys that looks unkept

2 Likes

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by newmusic: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2017
The concept is nice but that guy is not looking ok at all may be a better make up would have helped...babe is on point.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Naija Next!
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by awa(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
Hope the lady in this picture checked the Dude health conditions Let her not make same mistake Nigeria has made

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Amadaz(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2017
That guy get Aids wallahi
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by oscaruzie(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Fuckery @its peak...
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
too much Bleep Bleep made that guy look like that ... mannnn .. that chick is steaming

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Chicybez: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
SHAVE NA, BIKO KWANU
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by rakazytee(f): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
That guy's look sha, bonga bonga.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Airborne02(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2017
he looks hungry.. una sure say apple dey dat tree cus dis man neva eat ooo..
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by siledif: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Adam wud be like :' WTF I dont look like dat,,,,who dus dat guy think he is?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Everblazinggg(f): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Eyaaa recesion has really disturbed Adam but Eve make sense sha.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by refreshrate: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
This must have been after eating the forbidden fruit before then we were told they walked around nake...

I think they should go back read their bibles well then redo the shoot

And please give the guy some antibiotics or something he looks sick

1 Like

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by brain247(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2017
the guy be like pikin wey wear pampers...
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by doubleportion: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Why na?

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Blackfire(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2017
from the first Adam to we the current Adams to the Adam in that pic ....our heads always look funny on our shoulders anytime Eve enter the picture or life.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by seunfape(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
I did this when I was twelve years old in pry 6 .
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by tectonotimes: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017
They are Adam and Eve when God sent them away from the Garden of Eden.
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by CRAPHA96(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2017
chai bubu don reach kenya....the boy resemble bubu ooh cheesy
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Alertpro: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
them don chop belle full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.