Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos (50369 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Fidha254:
eer! Thats how thin people look like, I meanhave you seen wiz khalifa especially when he was just starting out?

Anyway, in his comedy stunts he did try to go to the gym ... it didnt pan out
watch the video from 1:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3H8saXKV_Q
What a beautiful response from omondi.

For those who can't hear, he's speaking to the people talking about his thin frame and lack of muscles grin

"Don't you think I can see myself?" he says,

Then jokes ...

Am lifting weight but it's not working grin cheesy
Re: Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.