Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) (25246 Views)

Governor Umahi On His Knees As He Declares His 2019 Governorship Intention(pics) / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by axeman2(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2017
NONSENSE NEWS .
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2017
God is with you sir. No islamist can harm you even tyrant Buhari.

Its me changed NgeneukwuewuGoat

2 Likes

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
I love Nigerian pastors especially.

Fashionably-Deceptive!
See as this wan sidon with white and white, come cross legs/clasp hands like RuPaul! grin

What a nauseating sight!

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Ningi2020(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Wat is he using d mic for, and I am very sure Fayose paid a heavy sum of money for dis visit... This pastors never do anything for free, if its a lie Wats d tithe for.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by euchariadavid(f): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Anointed Servant Of God.Ororo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by oyeb15: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2017
This should be confidential to d gov not OP NL making him look like an hypocrite.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Kennyblues(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Did Fayose say Amen when the Pastor prayed for Nigeria and Buhari...just asking?
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by 9ja4show: 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
femsheart:
is Bro Iginla from Ekiti?

He is from Edo
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by ameh99: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Fayose! always on the news running from one pastor to another the kind of pastors that tell him one day he will become the president of this country.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by otus4me(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
the same that collected over 4billion naira that was supposed to be used for the purchase of ammunition. be deceiving yourself.
ademega:
fayose the man of God ,man of people and man of street
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Sirheny007(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
I have this feeling..Fayose has a very sinister role to play in the coming years...

Lets keep our fingers crossed.. lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by theway83: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2017
prayer is the of success
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Macmoni(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Fashionably-Deceptive!
See as this wan sidon with white and white, come cross legs/clasp hands like RuPaul! grin

What a nauseating sight!
ur problem can b traced far back as ur village
wat is wrong with him crossing leg
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Macmoni(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Ningi2020:
Wat is he using d mic for, and I am very sure Fayose paid a heavy sum of money for dis visit... This pastors never do anything for free, if its a lie Wats d tithe for.
LoL..........Let mi tell u sumtym fayose can Neva pay daht man and if u don't no he is ten tyms richer dan fayose and dey ah from dsame state dahs all
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by marv1: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2017
because he is clown. I am not supprised because when politicians have problems that is when they know that God exist. Running from one man of God to the other wont save fayose. Fayose's brother in crime FFK got a spiritual apron from Jerusalem b4 going to court. When they were stealing money they didnt remember there is God. Fayose can not pay 6 to 7months salaries of workers but he can give 10million naira to empower more bear palour in ekiti state. What a wicked, daft and useless governor?
beycity:
I Just like this Fayose guy!!! The more you wanna hate him, the more you end up becoming his fan.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by olumideabefe(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2017
femsheart:
is Bro Iginla from Ekiti?
Yes He's from Ado Ekiti
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by darknetcom: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2017
this guy can not become president..

he is just another jonathan...
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by tito34bola: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
THE LION OF THE SOUTH WEST

THE MAN THAT SENT BULL-HARI ON EXILE

Sai Fayose tongue

In other news...

iPhone 3GS for sale..US used

Price: N11, 000 call: 07065474266 for enquiries
Grab yours asap

Key Specs:
Processor: 600MHz
Resolution: 320x480 pixels
RAM: 256MB
Storage: 8GB
Rear Camera: 3.15-megapixel

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
See his dressing like Elvis Priestly. cool
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Charly68: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Fashionably-Deceptive!

What a nauseating sight!
E be like se somebody is after your life that is why u dey put mouth to yeye the one that God has lifted...those who do so to this type of man of God dey abuse God not man..be careful even if u are a mad dog won't u run if u see fire !
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2017
If only Nigerians could give the same attention to anti-corruption and nation building that they do to religion.

It has never occurred to them that something must be fundamentally wrong if the country continues to sink in a shit-hole despite all this religiosity and prayer, etc!

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by olaoreawofele: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Politicians steal public funds and deprive you of good hospitals, quality education, pipe borne water, good roads and security. And they run to religion to hide to avoid paying the price of corruption. They even shout in the papers to hoodwink you they are fighting your course. And you swallow the bait, shouting their praise to high heavens as your heroes. This gimmick has been used by Nigerian politicians for ages yet our people continue to fall for it especially the religion cards. It is more baffling because it is the youth, who should have mostly been denied opportunities by the corruption that call the looters heroes the most. And, I ask, what is the hope for the country? What is this talk about generation power shift to the youth? Are we going to import good citizens too to make this country better?
They wreck your lives by stealing the country dry, yet you praise them just for kneeling down in the open before Pastors who also go about currying favours from Politithiefians. When are Nigerians going to call a spade a spade?
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by delishpot: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Should he sit on the pastors head ? I believe he knelt in reverence to God in prayers. I believe he did it out of honour for his faith not for the man. MHO

People should only worry about the hypocrisy in so called religious folks, who are two pronged forks. Devils agent in the dark, acting godly in the day.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Charly68:
E be like se somebody is after your life that is why u dey put mouth to yeye the one that God has lifted...those who do so to this type of man of God dey abuse God not man..be careful even if u are a mad dog won't u run if u see fire !

I pity your life.
Your existence proves why religious cults continue to thrive in the world.
I hope you ask the so-called man of God to pray you SHYTE every day! grin
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by AnanseK(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2017
Pastors conniving with irresponsible criminal leadership since Oristejafor. The hooligan governor should be told to go and pay Ekiti workers the 6 months salary owed.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by AnanseK(m): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Pastors conniving with irresponsible criminal leadership since the days of Oristejafor. The hooligan governor should be told to go and pay Ekiti workers the 6 months salary owed.
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by clickwtB(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2017
rem44:
Earlier yesterday at his home town, Ado Ekiti,popular Abuja Pastor Bro. Joshua Iginla paid a courtesy visit to His Excellency Gov. Ayodele Fayose and some of his cabinet members.

They were then led by the Deputy Governor, Dr.Kolapo Olubunmi Olusola, to the palace of His Royal Majesty, Oba Alayeluwa Ewi Rufus Adeyemo Adejugbe Aladesanmi III. CON. Bro Joshua Iginla, after the courtesy call both at the state house and at the palace took time to pray earnestly for his state and Nigeria as a whole.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-on-his-knees-as-abuja-pastor-bro.html
Fake Public show but heart of EVIL!!! Total emasculation of other religion in your state,non payment of your civil servant salaries,reckless looting,impunity and gross disrespect for the rule of law(slapping of judges).They will never be forgotten.Enjoy your immunity while it last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry2018 is around the corner!!!!!
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by lilytender: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:
THE LION OF THE SOUTH WEST

THE MAN THAT SENT BULL-HARI ON EXILE

Sai Fayose tongue

Sai Fayose, the man whose father joined hands with Obasanjo and Awolowo to chase Emeka Ojukwu to Ivory Coast in 1970.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by maasoap(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
LLSAINT:
How many oil don touch this Fayose head sef? All manners of Pastors and Men dey pray for am. na only ororo and palm oil remain make dem pour for him head. grin. If na EFCC he wan avoid after his tenure, I laff in swahili shocked
That's it. His tenure coming to an end gradually, immunity is also coming to an end. Hence, more prayers for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2017
One Fayose is in spirit praying one is laughing on paper grin grin grin grin ride on mekunnu gomina
Re: Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) by justmenoni: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2017
Rupaul kor Rufus ni

quote author=KanwuliaExtra post=53578601]I love Nigerian pastors especially.

Fashionably-Deceptive!

What a nauseating sight![/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" / Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Says FG Isn't Responsible For His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.