Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (61197 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
RockHard:

Yes o, na so Obiano imself talk am, no be only Anambra sef, na the entire SE, yet dem go dey abuse our people and dey shout 'afonja' all over the place like drunks. grin

https://guardian.ng/news/obiano-approves-n13-billion-for-livestock-farming/

you mean they dont pay for the goods? how do you guys reason? it is called business, you cant sell if nobody buys and the moment self-sustainability is achieved in Anambra and/or the East, internal revenue drops in Oyo state. But i totally understand if thats the angle your frustration is coming from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thread for the flaties
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by UgojiC(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?
Missing
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:
worry about ur landlocked region

and yet all ur afonja brothers kp specializing in collecting low naira denominations as alaye or omo nile and yet ur lands are not landlocked , thats definition of insanity

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by wristbangle: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
matrixme:
I just wonder how sustainable this project will be. Investing such a huge amount only on poultry, meanwhile you could have built an integrated farm with the same amount or slightly higher. If one venture fails, another will make up for the losses. Even the big farms in Ibadan dares not invest only in the poultry business. I've been involved in an agricultural project in the east and I find that sustainability of this line of business is a very big challenge over there.
I wish them good luck with their poultry, cos they are really going to need it.

You have spoken well bros. The cost of making that poultry farm integrated would be a little more or same as the amount spend on the farm. Imagine when there is glut in poultry produce, fish produce will complement the revenue as their both aspect in a structure would be a symbiotic relationship.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by drss2(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
wristbangle:

I commend obiano's effort but saying he is the best is really appalling. So he is better than ambode?
lagost state was a former capital of nigeria with evertin installed. any body can perform in lagos, notin special about it. if ambode is relocated to yobe, katsina or osun today, he will just be an ordinary gov.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:
haha fake news to console urself,yoruba are happy with there region,we av no business in the unproductive region

cos of that afonja genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to travel out and hustle
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by basilo102: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eleniyan15:
so what should we do so they were depending on Afonja state for egg and chicken they will come here and start disturbing US
Lol, Oyibo eggs and Chicken. Afonjas own nothing. See this poultry its owned by Nwogbo and his team of anambra investors, not Indians or chinese like we have in Afonjaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by sekundosekundo: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
RockHard:

Yinmu. Which one? OBJ farms, abi Anu-Oluwa Farms, abi Animal Care Services Consult, or na LO Farms, Zartech, Chi? Abi you wan claim say na Igbomen get dem? grin grin

http://leadership.ng/news/350223/10-leading-farms-nigeria-owners

Up there's a list of some of the biggest farmers in Nigeria, how many of una ppl dey the list? Nonsense and ingredients.

See better farm for this video for Ibadan (if you get MB watch am grin ). We no dey make noise like una.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUC9gWEp9dA

Is that Sambisa forest?.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by room089: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Some people over chop belle full to dey come Nairaland just to make noise!

My friend Lulu Case I sight you in that pix!
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by wristbangle: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
drss2:
lagos state was a former capital of nigeria with evertin installed. any body can perform in lagos, notin special about it. if ambode is relocated to yobe, katsina or osun today, he will just be an ordinary gov.

Ambode still remains the best governor, utilising all resources at hand to make lagos great.

Btw, this project commissioned by Obiano is a private project and the accolade should be given to the owner, not him.

We have lots of "Integrated farms" in ogun and Oyo states owned by her indigenes without been commissioned by the governors

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by 3plet: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
At least he completed it he tried nah [color=#550000][/color][. quote author=owobokiri post=53613106]This drunkard commissioned a private project started under Peter Obi and folks are going wild?[/quote]
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Omambala99: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
Willie Obiano has proven he is a man with vision. Currently Anambra state is under going Agricultural revolution under his watch.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by ignatiusez: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
99% of projects being commissioned by this "militant" are private projects attracted to the state by the ebullient Peter Obi. Obiano gets away with a whole lot of propaganda and i am starting to think that most of these uncouth characters that saddle every related thread here with curses and invectives are paid agents of the empty one at Awka. . I am not belittling him. I am telling the facts as they are. Hate them or like them, Ngige and Obi are in a class of their own when juxtaposed to a bemused Obiano. almost all the noise about developments in Anambra that are being made by Obiano can be attributed to the projects started by Obi and Ngige...

While Ngige revolutionized road construction in Anambra state, Obi being business savvy, made sure that he provided industrialists with what they needed in order to feel comfortable around Onitsha and Nnewi. The result is what you are seeing now. When has Obiano settled down to work? He is always going for holidays in America. Obiano always dressing like a p-i-m-p holds no candle to this two that he likes fighting tooth and nail. . The good thing is that elections are around the corner and irrespective of those late noise about '1000000 million roads' being constructed to sway naive voters, Obiano will be rightly shoved aside. Anambra deserves better than a clown that closes work at mid day to go soak himself in endless bottles of HERO.

I completely agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dannidom:
And OkoroAwusa is busy mouthing off... Weldon sir!

No mind that one. If na him get this one, he will be it, Rochas poultry farms.. Na mouth him get
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
RockHard:

Yes o, na so Obiano imself talk am, no be only Anambra sef, na the entire SE, yet dem go dey abuse our people and dey shout 'afonja' all over the place like drunks. grin

https://guardian.ng/news/obiano-approves-n13-billion-for-livestock-farming/

. if the chicks were imported from outside the country am sure you'll be d first to disturb Nairaland
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by NyemzyHimself: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is Okoroawusa seeing it?
It's not about making noise upandan undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Devices:
Ekiti state is a Yoruba land. therefore, Southwest is landlocked. Or are you denying your Ekiti brothers cos they are osus?
we don't practice osu caste system,agreed ekiti only is landlocked but the whole s.east is landlocked

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordyugo:

and yet all ur afonja brothers kp specializing in collecting low naira denominations as alaye or omo nile and yet ur lands are not landlocked , thats definition of insanity
go back to ur landlocked region nd stop staining south west.osu people are known criminals everywhere they go

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordyugo:

cos of that afonja genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to travel out and hustle
we have yoruba people in north nd s.south but we have no business In cursed s.east.even ur people are running from that cursed region

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by cyclone101(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?

MY BRODA ... PLAY PLAY.. PLAY PLAY

ROCHAS HAS ACHIEVED ALOT IN IMO STATE... GO ROUND AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by drnoel: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?

Best question of the day
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Odogwu042(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
Biko will every post turn into a tribal war between igbo and Yoruba on this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by dadavivo: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
arinze2015:
please what concern rochas .rochas is also working in imo
so please free him jare
working where?

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Devices(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:
we don't practice osu caste system,agreed ekiti only is landlocked but the whole s.east is landlocked
Are you brain dead? You mean Ekiti is no longer Yoruba land? Ekiti and Oyo both are landlocked Yoruba land.

On the issue of Osu caste system, you are wrong about that. According to my friend Kayode he is always telling me about how Yorubas from Ogun state despise them a lot, cos they are seen as fake Yorubas.

It's only on Nairaland you will see Yorubas saying they are more united than every tribe in Nigeria, they know within themselves they aren't united but won't love to expose their colours cos they love to deceive themselves with fake pride.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
If this is the largest poultry farm in the South-East then there is absolutely nothing to compliment.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by mecussey(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
BigIyanga:

May you be owed 13months of salary, say Amen!!

lol...Rochas is trying when it comes to roads...but what I dont know is if these debts were from previous governors. During Ohakim and Udenwa i use hear about owing workers..so whats the difference?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Devices:
Are you brain dead? You mean Ekiti is no longer Yoruba land? Ekiti and Oyo both are landlocked Yoruba land.

On the issue of Osu caste system, you are wrong about that. According to my friend Kayode he is always telling me about how Yorubas from Ogun state despise them a lot, cos they are seen as fake Yorubas.

It's only on Nairaland you will see Yorubas saying they are more united than every tribe in Nigeria, they know within themselves they aren't united but won't love to expose their colours cos they love to deceive themselves with fake pride.

haha we are not like u igbo that fight each other nd claim to be superior above the other.if u don't shut up I'll invite chino,BetterAbiaState nd lasGIDIowner to start an osu war here.all u igbo do is blame others nd curse cause yoruba will not discriminate against each other like you people.am from ogun state nd my mum Is from ekiti even my mum elder sis married an ijebu man nd we are all happy unlike u miserable pepple that will claim mbaise Is superior to Nweni.

even chino confirmed it that Imo are the real osu Nd lasgidiowner claimed abia are also osu.anambra are the real superior igbo's according to igbo guys on nairaland.ask freeglobe

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Lightening: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
RockHard:

Ummm... Ok Lightening. Here's a happy grin for you too. grin

Take your own Mr. Hardened Rock.
grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
99% of projects being commissioned by this "militant" are private projects attracted to the state by the ebullient Peter Obi. Obiano gets away with a whole lot of propaganda and i am starting to think that most of these uncouth characters that saddle every related thread here with curses and invectives are paid agents of the empty one at Awka. . I am not belittling him. I am telling the facts as they are. Hate them or like them, Ngige and Obi are in a class of their own when juxtaposed to a bemused Obiano. almost all the noise about developments in Anambra that are being made by Obiano can be attributed to the projects started by Obi and Ngige...

While Ngige revolutionized road construction in Anambra state, Obi being business savvy, made sure that he provided industrialists with what they needed in order to feel comfortable around Onitsha and Nnewi. The result is what you are seeing now. When has Obiano settled down to work? He is always going for holidays in America. Obiano always dressing like a p-i-m-p holds no candle to this two that he likes fighting tooth and nail. . The good thing is that elections are around the corner and irrespective of those late noise about '1000000 million roads' being constructed to sway naive voters, Obiano will be rightly shoved aside. Anambra deserves better than a clown that closes work at mid day to go soak himself in endless bottles of HERO.

Guy, have been following your arguements recently, and i want to ask, how many governors have been commissioning a project started by the past regime?? Most would abandon them and start something new if atall they start. Lets leave hatred aside, obiano is trying, he has done marvelously well, if you have been to anambra recently to see the capital projects this man have executed and completed.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Devices(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
[s][/s]Godemcee:
haha we are not like u igbo that fight each other nd claim to be superior above the other.if u don't shut up I'll invite chino,BetterAbiaState nd lasGIDIowner to start an osu war here.all u igbo do is blame others nd curse cause yoruba will not discriminate against each other like you people.am from ogun state nd my mum Is from ekiti even my mum elder sis married an ijebu man nd we are all happy unlike u miserable pepple that will claim mbaise Is superior to Nweni.

even chino confirmed it that Imo are the real osu Nd lasgidiowner claimed abia are also osu.anambra are the real superior igbo's according to igbo guys on nairaland.ask freeglobe
[/s]

Shut up! I have told you before that those guys aren't from Anambra state.

They are your brothers, you are free to use them as human sacrifices to Sango using them as gifts of appeasment.

You are lying to your senior brother, what abt Modake abi na mofadeke massacre?

Have you forgotten areonakakanfo Afonja who sold his Yoruba brothers into slavery?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by bigpicture001: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:

....ur a a pathetic political tool in the hands of ur elite political manipulator...you can never b a bigger fan of peter obi than I am.people like you only started singing peter's praise when he left office.back to tk the topic on ground.where were you when obiano 1 st make a statement towards this poultry farm during its conception more than two years after obi left.would you also say obi built those fly over? planted the endless streetlight lite all across the state,continued in obi's infrastructural upgrade of the state.please stop condemning all the good works of the governor. If u want to appreciate his works even witout 13% oil derivation fund.den visit delta state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.