Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (61190 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by brojoshua: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
May corruption not terminate the life of the company young as did all its older brothers. Amen. May looters not come into the poultry and loot both eggs, chicken, chicks and chicken feeds. Amen. May people like those who looted Nigeria's wealth clean, grandad many banks and emptied NNPC treasury not come in to work in the poultry. Amen
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dannidom:
And OkoroAwusa is busy mouthing off... Weldon sir!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
where Mr secret group MD of dana aircrash Imo LTD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:
we have yoruba people in north nd s.south but we have no business In cursed s.east.even ur people are running from that cursed region

u guys do mostly mechanics, tailors, hairdressers and cabguys.
u c why the average afonja youth is broke, no financial acumen , so the chinese, indians, lebanese, jews, s africans etc that left their regions to make money come from a cursed region loool.
if ppl hv to come to ur region to show u how to make money then u r cursed mentally but by all means continue alaye nd omonile

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:
go back to ur landlocked region nd stop staining south west.osu people are known criminals everywhere they go

hilarious, what can an igbo man rob from an afonja agbo medicine abi jazz looool. Stp believing all ds stories ur lazy afonja parents tell u guys to justify their broke lives

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Devices:
[/s]

Shut up! I have told you before that those guys aren't from Anambra state.

They are your brothers, you are free to use them as human sacrifices to Sango using them as gifts of appeasment.

You are lying to your senior brother, what abt Modake abi na mofadeke massacre?

Have you forgotten areonakakanfo Afonja who sold his Yoruba brothers into slavery?
we all know chino,abagworo and those other guys Igbo so stop denying ur fellow brother. trying hard to divide yoruba but ur compressed skull has failed.its you guys that started yoruba Christian nd Muslim shit,but u keep failing,yes yoruba might av fought against each other in the past but we come back together as brothers unlike u guys.u will never see a yoruba governor involved in show of shame like obianno Nd okorocha.

u said my brothers are criminals but we all know the tribe that keep soiling Nigeria name abroad by pushing drug always trying yo develop another man country
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Devices:
[/s]

Shut up! I have told you before that those guys aren't from Anambra state.

They are your brothers, you are free to use them as human sacrifices to Sango using them as gifts of appeasment.

You are lying to your senior brother, what abt Modake abi na mofadeke massacre?

Have you forgotten areonakakanfo Afonja who sold his Yoruba brothers into slavery?
we all know chino,abagworo and those other guys Igbo so stop denying ur fellow brother. trying hard to divide yoruba but ur compressed skull has failed.its you guys that started yoruba Christian nd Muslim shit,but u keep failing,yes yoruba might av fought against each other in the past but we come back together as brothers unlike u guys.u will never see a yoruba governor involved in show of shame like obianno Nd okorocha.

u said my brothers are criminals but we all know the tribe that keep soiling Nigeria name abroad by pushing drug always trying yo develop another man country.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordyugo:

hilarious, what can an igbo man rob from an afonja agbo medicine abi jazz looool. Stp believing all ds stories ur lazy afonja parents tell u guys to justify their broke lives
tell that to ur gala hawking brothers that come to the village just to claim they own skyscrapers.
u guys claim to be the most industrious in Nigeria yet only two igbo made it into top ten richest Nigeria in Forbes list while we have more than 4 yoruba's.none of the two igbo's made it into top 5 self.

empty chest beaters

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
lordyugo:

u guys do mostly mechanics, tailors, hairdressers and cabguys.
u c why the average afonja youth is broke, no financial acumen , so the chinese, indians, lebanese, jews, s africans etc that left their regions to make money come from a cursed region loool.
if ppl hv to come to ur region to show u how to make money then u r cursed mentally but by all means continue alaye nd omonile
haha u guys keep beating chest about being industrious yet ogun state alone has more billionaires than the entire s.east.una No they shame.the only business u guys are successful at is drug

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
All the largest titles we get for this country when no still dey work nko,abegi it's not by size but efficiency.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Elle277(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Obiano is working.. keep up sir!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
smileywehdonsir

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Devices(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
[s][/s]Godemcee:

u said my brothers are criminals but we all know the tribe that keep soiling Nigeria name abroad by pushing drug always trying yo develop another man country.
[/s] coneheaded baboon.

I have told you many times here that those guys aren't Igbos neither do they represent the mind of all Igbos.

They are your conehead brothers assigned to create division among Igbos. I'm denying them because they are not part of us.

Your Yoruba tribe is already divided no need of dividing you guys again.

I repeat, they are not Igbos you are free to accept them as your people.

Of course your people are criminals, go to UK prisons your brothers are dominating.

Get that in your mango shaped skull, this isn't too hard to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by osita76(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
99% of projects being commissioned by this "militant" are private projects attracted to the state by the ebullient Peter Obi. Obiano gets away with a whole lot of propaganda and i am starting to think that most of these uncouth characters that saddle every related thread here with curses and invectives are paid agents of the empty one at Awka. . I am not belittling him. I am telling the facts as they are. Hate them or like them, Ngige and Obi are in a class of their own when juxtaposed to a bemused Obiano. almost all the noise about developments in Anambra that are being made by Obiano can be attributed to the projects started by Obi and Ngige...

While Ngige revolutionized road construction in Anambra state, Obi being business savvy, made sure that he provided industrialists with what they needed in order to feel comfortable around Onitsha and Nnewi. The result is what you are seeing now. When has Obiano settled down to work? He is always going for holidays in America. Obiano always dressing like a p-i-m-p holds no candle to this two that he likes fighting tooth and nail. . The good thing is that elections are around the corner and irrespective of those late noise about '1000000 million roads' being constructed to sway naive voters, Obiano will be rightly shoved aside. Anambra deserves better than a clown that closes work at mid day to go soak himself in endless bottles of HERO.
Mr. man you will not tell us what is happening in Anambra state it is on record that since creation of Anambra state no governor be it Peter Obi or whosoever has attracted foreign investment in Anambra state than Obiano same also goes to security, agriculture and internal generated revenue. The only investment Peter Obi attracted in the state is Interfact the makers of hero brand beer, during Peter Obis' tenure Anambra is only generating 600 naira monthly but under Obiano the state is generating 1.3billion monthly, also in security during Peter Obis' tenure Upper Iweka was then den of thieves but under Obiano it has become a tourist site and a reference point, so from the foregoing Obiano has demonstrated outstanding leadership acumen

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Godemcee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Devices:
[/s] coneheaded baboon.

I have told you many times here that those guys aren't Igbos neither do they represent the mind of all Igbos.

They are your conehead brothers assigned to create division among Igbos. I'm denying them because they are not part of us.

Your Yoruba tribe is already divided no need of dividing you guys again.

I repeat, they are not Igbos you are free to accept them as your people.

Of course your people are criminals, go to UK prisons your brothers are dominating.

Get that in your mango shaped skull, this isn't too hard to comprehend.
flat head are u denying okorocha Nd obianno again,u will never see yoruba governors insulting themself like u guys.we all know osu are drug dealers
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by fairheven: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
seunowa:
Obiano carry go jare, I love u

I love you too jare
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by edoyad(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is Oyo that good in poultry Farming ? How much does a crate of egg cost there ?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by themonk(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
adadike281:
who said we do not have a gov in Anambra state? Obiano is ekwueme - say and do. kudos my able gov. Rejoice omabalans! u have a working gov.
Nwanyi oma, kedu?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by zirrah: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?
but I can't see any chicken....
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:

Now somebody with a good brain is talking..
. I know you are not igbo and you can never be igbo you are yoruba muslim trying to cause problem b/w we igbos but let me tell you that you guys plan are well known to us

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Devices(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
[s][/s]Godemcee:
flat head are u denying okorocha Nd obianno again,u will never see yoruba governors insulting themself like u guys.we all know osu are drug dealers
[/s]

Coneheaded baboon.
where are the people criticizing fayose the loudmouthed slowpoke from?

Of course they are your fellow conehead brothers.

Lol your brothers are all over in the prisons in the UK, they will rather die there than to return to your cursed region.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by aurenflani: 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dannidom:
And OkoroAwusa is busy mouthing off... Weldon sir!

Face your brother leave Hausa alone. Na Hausa people voted him as governor.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
osita76:
Mr. man you will not tell us what is happening in Anambra state it is on record that since creation of Anambra state no governor be it Peter Obi or whosoever has attracted foreign investment in Anambra state than Obiano same also goes to security, agriculture and internal generated revenue. The only investment Peter Obi attracted in the state is Interfact the makers of hero brand beer, during Peter Obis' tenure Anambra is only generating 600 naira monthly but under Obiano the state is generating 1.3billion monthly, also in security during Peter Obis' tenure Upper Iweka is den of thieves but under Obiano it has become a tourist site and a reference point, so from the foregoing Obiano has demonstrated outstanding leadership acumen
I am disappointed that someone like owobokiri whom I used o respect will take sides with the con artist called rochas in the obiano/rochas beef. what a disappointment. I have nothing against imo people but anyone who claims not to know hat rochas is a big time fraudster is just a clown.. Go round Awka post peter obi era and see what is called solid transformation you won't even find in oil rich states like delta and rivers, now go to imo state and see what the criminal called rochas is doing.. absolutely nothing.. EVen the substatndard flyovers he was doing in the state has not even being opened despite looking completed. I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by maxzzo1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg rochas dey
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by arinze2015: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:
haha u guys keep beating chest about being industrious yet ogun state alone has more billionaires than the entire s.east.una No they shame.the only business u guys are successful at is drug
please can you list those billionaires from ogun let compare them with anambra own
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Let me say something here before is too late some yoruba muslim are paid to use social media to cause problem, division among igbos they are changing their name to igbo before they comment claiming to be from different state in Igbo just to cause brotherly fight they even go as high as browsing our town and village's and streets to claiming they are igbo but MY BROTHERS DONT. MIND THEM WE ARE TAKING NOTE OF ALL THERE PROPAGANDA TO CAUSE CONFUSION B/W. IMO AND ANAMBRA STATE

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

I am disappointed that someone like owobokiri whom I used o respect will take sides with the con artist called rochas in the obiano/rochas beef. what a disappointment. I have nothing against imo people but anyone who claims not to know hat rochas is a big time fraudster is just a clown.. Go round Awka post peter obi era and see what is called solid transformation you won't even find in oil rich states like delta and rivers, now go to imo state and see what the criminal called rochas is doing.. absolutely nothing.. EVen the substatndard flyovers he was doing in the state has not even being opened despite looking completed. I just dey laugh
. Let me say something here before is too late some yoruba muslim are paid to use social media to cause problem, division among igbos they are changing their name to igbo before they comment claiming to be from different state in Igbo just to cause brotherly fight they even go as high as browsing our town and village's and streets to claiming they are igbo but MY BROTHERS DONT. MIND THEM WE ARE TAKING NOTE OF ALL THERE PROPAGANDA TO CAUSE CONFUSION B/W. IMO AND ANAMBRA STATE A
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Godemcee:

I had rather b successful in drugs than ritualism whr ur older afonja generation chop up babies like sardines if they are not molesting babies or pedophile .
its hilarious that a grown man is happy that they hv 4top billionaires while d rest in brown roof republic perish in penury rather than hvn 2billionaires wit evn spread multi millionaires loooool
U jus got to luv afonjas DELUSIONS IN GRANDUER
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by mildteddy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
99% of projects being commissioned by this "militant" are private projects attracted to the state by the ebullient Peter Obi. Obiano gets away with a whole lot of propaganda and i am starting to think that most of these uncouth characters that saddle every related thread here with curses and invectives are paid agents of the empty one at Awka. . I am not belittling him. I am telling the facts as they are. Hate them or like them, Ngige and Obi are in a class of their own when juxtaposed to a bemused Obiano. almost all the noise about developments in Anambra that are being made by Obiano can be attributed to the projects started by Obi and Ngige...

While Ngige revolutionized road construction in Anambra state, Obi being business savvy, made sure that he provided industrialists with what they needed in order to feel comfortable around Onitsha and Nnewi. The result is what you are seeing now. When has Obiano settled down to work? He is always going for holidays in America. Obiano always dressing like a p-i-m-p holds no candle to this two that he likes fighting tooth and nail. . The good thing is that elections are around the corner and irrespective of those late noise about '1000000 million roads' being constructed to sway naive voters, Obiano will be rightly shoved aside. Anambra deserves better than a clown that closes work at mid day to go soak himself in endless bottles of HERO.

Whatever helps you get a morsel on your plate dude. The economy harsh.
There's a thin line between personal opinion and slander though. Keep that in mind while you continue your hustle.

#NoVacancyinAwkaGovernmentHouse

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Ruggedpen: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?
Please tell Obiano to come and complete his tenure in Imo state, we are tired of this obtained by tricks Governor called Okorocha.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Ruggedpen: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
arinze2015:
please what concern rochas .rochas is also working in imo
so please free him jare
Please do we have another imo state?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Ruggedpen: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
This drunkard commissioned a private project started under Peter Obi and folks are going wild?
Hater spotted, do u need hanker chief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.